Hey Dallas Cowboys Haters...

Vic Mackey

give dak $200 million.  we cannot lose him.  he won this game by himself. 

Fuck you, you lazy piece of human shit. Every Dallas fan knows the defense is the reason this season has been a success. Literally nobody but you thinks the third string QB is relevant, at all. Dak is QB1 for a successful team. Eat that shit shiteater!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Fuck you, you lazy piece of human shit. Every Dallas fan knows the defense is the reason this season has been a success. Literally nobody but you thinks the third string QB is relevant, at all. Dak is QB1 for a successful team. Eat that shit shiteater!

He's just trolling.... Everyone knows we have to save our duckets for the big Mike White extension.  8 for 300 million sound about right?

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

6/10

Just now, Drew said:

You’re right. Mike white probably wouldn’t have even been touched on that 3rd and 15 draw play. Probably just levitate to the end zone. 

he’d have hit amari in stride for a TD about three plays prior.  he’s not much of a scrambler. 

And you're a Minnesota pussy who fucks the same snatch every night like the bitch you are. Stupid bitch 

Lulz. Yes. Use that pent up anger after your favorite nfl team's2nd playoff win since you were in 7th grade. Fucking dork. I'll let you sober up and maybe come up with something better than that. I mean...fucking the same snatch...or 100 cowboy hating men sucking your dick...hmm.. 

I could give a shit about the cowboys and I know you're their shittiest fan on this site and will be the first to throw them under the bus if they get their ass kicked next week.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

The inevitable thread bump for whenever the Cowboys' postseason run ends will be glorious.

Pretty much.  Percentages will say it's next week, but for tonight.... let's celebrate.  Yes, this is stupid ass thread and the OP is most likely drunk, but Cowboy fans don't have much to feel good about the last two decades.  I'll take a night (and week) of feeling good.  As Soul Glo says, Feel Good Monday (or Sunday) will be fun.  BTW, where the fuck is Soul Glo?

The Cowboys really aren't likely to be real contenders but as the youngest playoff team, this is a really good win.  If Dallas wants to take it to the next level, I'm convinced they actually have to shake it up and find a new OC.

Pretty much.  Percentages will say it's next week, but for tonight.... let's celebrate.  Yes, this is stupid ass thread and the OP is most likely drunk, but Cowboy fans don't have much to feel good about the last two decades.  I'll take a night (and week) of feeling good.  As Soul Glo says, Feel Good Monday (or Sunday) will be fun.  BTW, where the fuck is Soul Glo?
The Cowboys really aren't likely to be real contenders but as the youngest playoff team, this is a really good win.  If Dallas wants to take it to the next level, I'm convinced they actually have to shake it up and find a new OC.

Great OL... solid defense and tough running back. Dallas will be a tricky out for nola or LA.

It'll be a home game in LA too

6 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Enjoy Jason Garrett's extension this off season

won the battle, lost the fuck out of the war.

That was the most disheartening part of the game yesterday, knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt, Jerrah would leverage it to say nothing is wrong with Jason fucking Garrett.

20 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

. It’s because the only difference between cowboys fans and aggys is the titles.

Is that insignificant?   Lolz. 

You sound aggy as fuck. 

Congrats. You beat a team without their kicker. Didn’t Dickson kiss a couple of fg?

Oh yeah, dumb shit like this is why people hate the cowboys. They aren’t jealous of them or anything. It’s because the only difference between cowboys fans and aggys is the titles.

Dickson never kicked a field goal. They went for two each time. Janikowski being out didn’t hurt them (besides the onside kick), it just maybe changed 1-2 calls for them.

9 hours ago, Drew said:

This continues to be the stupidest, laziest take in all of sports. 

You are INSANE if you don’t think Jerry wants to win every game and SBs. Yes he likes to maleness money. Yes gen likes to sell merchandise. 

Guess what?  So does every other owner in every fuckinf sport. 

You can hate his decision making and how he handles the the media. But stop with the bullshit “he doesn’t care about winning”. 

He cares, just not enough to fire his family and hire real football people to run the org. 

• Like 1

He cares, just not enough to fire his family and hire real football people to run the org. 

Yeah, I don’t see how anyone can say Jerry cares more about winning than being the unofficial coach and face of the franchise. Because if he gave a shit, he’s be writing checks and letting people that know what they are doing run the football side.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Yeah, I don’t see how anyone can say Jerry cares more about winning than being the unofficial coach and face of the franchise. Because if he gave a shit, he’s be writing checks and letting people that know what they are doing run the football side.

He is a heroin addict. Still chasing the “getting credit” high from the SB days. 

50 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Soul Glo used to be the Cowboys standard bearer back in the hornfans/shaggy days. Unfortunately, he doesn’t post here and Vic is now the face of the franchise. Sad.

God- Fucking- dammit!!

Someone send out the jeri-curl signal out for Soul Glo and make it quick! 

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

And you're a Minnesota pussy who fucks the same snatch every night like the bitch you are. Stupid bitch

Hey, at least that snatch doesn't wake up hungover, feeling huge regret that it let that annoying guy from Tekilas bust after 2 pumps. Though at least the random snatch has funny stories to tell all her friends and snicker about whenever she gets the drunk essay text professing love/horniness from the internet guy famous for being a self entitled asshole.

Wish I had your heaps of unfounded confidence that has left you successful enough to always have time to respond to any attack on a message board. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1