Tim Tebow grows a beard; engaged to a hot chick.

Parliament

22 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

If you’re fortunate enough to spend five minutes or 20 minutes around Tim Tebow, your life is better for it.

You know, Ive heard the same thing. The guy evidently really walks the walk and is pretty darn inspirational. 

I really didnt like him in college either, mostly because I felt how he carried himself was just another SEC, shameless and disingenuous play for the media. Seems I was wrong.

Tim Tebow has a foundation ministry for special needs people called Night to Shine. https://www.timtebowfoundation.org/ministries/night-to-shine

My older brother Rusty is mentally handicapped and he got to participate in this event a year or so ago. It was absolutely amazing and completely free. He never stops talking about it. Tim Tebow has a real heart for these people...top notch guy in my book.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Buffsoldier said:

Man, you must be a blast at parties.

No shit, it's a football message board and the righteousness and awesomeness of Tim Tebow has been crammed down our throats but OatmealRaisinBatshitCrazyCookie says no shit talking for you

So congrats to that queer I guess.  

Edited by Surly Bevo

16 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Man that’s so awesome.

but because we all are pieces of shit and wicked people, let’s make fun of a genuine good guy and call him gay because it makes us feel better.

I’m not making fun of him for being gay. I don’t think being gay is a negative thing. I do think he is gay though, and will gladly mock someone who pretends to be straight to advance his own superstition. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Okay, I’ll play. Why do you think he’s gay? Seriously, name something other than he hangs out with his bro douche looking friends, is straight edge and you don’t like him or think that’s well-adjusted normal behavior and so because he’s a good guy he must be have the gay.

What? You think I don’t like him? Because he’s “straight edge”? What the fuck does “straight edge” mean?

I think he is gay because he just seems gay. I doubt my gaydar is that good because I’m not actually gay, but in the same way most of the world thoughtRicky Martin was gay long before he came out, I think Tim Tebow is gay. There’s not one thing. It’s a million little things.

No one would give a shit if he came out either, because there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, he chooses to pretend he’s not gay, while at the same time, promoting beliefs with a thousand year history of marginalizing and persecuting gay people. So I mock him. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I agree with these takes. But by all means, keep denigrating the likes of JS1 by using homosexuality as an insult or negative character flaw.

Don’t speak for me. I don’t feel offended. This thread is funny. You are not. You’re not woke, sit down and shut up. 

• Like 5

Man that’s so awesome.
but because we all are pieces of shit and wicked people, let’s make fun of a genuine good guy and call him gay because it makes us feel better.

Yeah, what kind of piece of shit would attack people and call them names and shit on the internet?
Wait....is this your way of encouraging us to run for President?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Buffsoldier said:

Man, you must be a blast at parties.

do you sit in the corner at parties and call people gay in your head?

25 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Don’t speak for me. I don’t feel offended. This thread is funny. You are not. You’re not woke, sit down and shut up. 

it’s so much harder to like you when you say things like “you’re not woke”

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Look, just because of most of you guys are repulsive and have no fashion sense doesn't make him gay. The dude's cornholing Miss Universe, show some respect.

Tim Tebow wouldn't have sex before marriage.  That's super not cool with Jebus.

Just now, Prepuce of Doom said:

Username check out in some respects, but not in others. 

I should actually be Chad von Fuckskimcblowyhandjob.  

But great-grandpa shortened it to "Fuck" when he came over from the old country.  Right after knocking up the manor lord's daughter, I may add.

And that's how the Fucks came to Texas.

• Like 1