Texas recruiting notes 2019

52 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Texas opponent’s QB throws all over us = opportunity for early playing time!

Tenn opponent’s QB throws all over them = don’t go there they’re shitty.

did I do that right?

Wait...so you're saying that certain fan's perspective can be influenced by their particular allegiance.  This is a game changer!   Thanks 

10 hours ago, Best served cold said:

Seeing teams like Pearsall in the playoffs is an absolute joke. They were 4-7 on the year. Hell a local team made the playoffs with 2 wins! When the hell did we go to every damn team making the playoffs? Lets get back to having to win district to make the playoffs. 

Old guy rant over.

Whittington is a beast!

Shallowater beat Tornillo 63-0.  Shallowater was (10-0) while Tornillo was wrapping up a (0-10) season.

I don’t know a ton about quarterback mechanics and details of the position but have watched a few videos of analysis. One thing I notice about RJ is that is dropback, not just on those videos above, are very different and inconsistent. I know the type of play can alter the motion but on simple dropbacks, the speed, foot pattern, and so on change quite a bit. I wonder if that’s something that needs to be cleaned up.  

2 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

It’s rare for two teams to maintain their streaks in the playoffs. Guess something didn’t have to give after all. 

Are you high? How often do you think that a winless team beats an undefeated team in the playoffs?

Unless I'm missing your sarcasm, in which case, carry on.

Note from EJ on Watson: 

Spoiler

The father of four-star Texas cornerback commit Kenyatta Watson II shot me a text and told me that his son is not visiting Tennessee today and has no plans to make it to Knoxville in the near future. Everything seems to have been smoothed over between the Watsons and Texas, and they plan to make a visit in December before signing on Dec. 19.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Teryor said:

Note from EJ on Watson: 

Hide contents

The father of four-star Texas cornerback commit Kenyatta Watson II shot me a text and told me that his son is not visiting Tennessee today and has no plans to make it to Knoxville in the near future. Everything seems to have been smoothed over between the Watsons and Texas, and they plan to make a visit in December before signing on Dec. 19.

I’d like to thank the Ford dealership for their timely delivery.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1