Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

32 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

Second row from bottom, third trophy from the left.  that's my little league participation trophy.  Fake news,.

That’s a pretty grandiose display case for what looks to be a bunch of IM bowling trophies 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

Not what I expected on this board today, but interesting topics nonetheless.

You expected something other than the same lame puns, endless and super hilarious jokes about Waddle/Bru/Walker Little and general all around middle school jerkoffery that happens here on a daily basis?

OK Cool, Hook Em!

(Pro tip - Saying that is funny because Tom Herman said that to Zach Smith! Go ahead and use it as much as possible so that it never stops being hilarious)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

You expected something other than the same lame puns, endless and super hilarious jokes about Waddle/Bru/Walker Little and general all around middle school jerkoffery that happens here on a daily basis?

OK Cool, Hook Em!

(Pro tip - Saying that is funny because Tom Herman said that to Zach Smith! Go ahead and use it as much as possible so that it never stops being hilarious)

I especially liked it went TxDOT put it on the Electronic Highway Signs!

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I wonder where they moved all their championship trophies so that fair could move in.

When my cousin was little, she had an imaginary friend named “Kathy.” We had no problem getting “Kathy” to “move” out of a chair so someone else could sit down and eat. In fact, we just sat on “Kathy” when we needed to. 

Whoop!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

OK Cool, Hook Em!

OK Cool
Hook 'em!
sign-of-the-horns_1f918.png

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

that dude was Higdon's biggest suck-up on the old Scout boards. Full-on "how dare you question the wisdom of his sacred hand-picked lottery numbers", yadda yadda.

2 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

So are we in it for Trey Sanders at all? Surprised he decommitted from Bama. I'm sure it's been covered here somewhere but I ain't looking for it.

Well considering he signed and sent in his NLI to Alabama, it's a real slim chance but we're still in it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

Second row from bottom, third trophy from the left.  that's my little league participation trophy.  Fake news,.

University-of-Cincinnati-Triophy-Case-Ph

Let's not forget that the U Cincinnati trophy case includes more major sport (football, basketball and baseball) national championship trophies than does the job fair center aTm calls its Hall of Champions.

Bearcats NCAA basketball champions 1961 and 1962.

aTm NCAA national champions ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well considering he signed and sent in his NLI to Alabama, it's a real slim chance but we're still in it.

I heard he signed with a fake name in invisible ink. Sources say he has been in constant contact with Stan Drayton for the last three days. Drayton is texting him from a bathroom in the basement.

2 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I heard he signed with a fake name in invisible ink. Sources say he has been in constant contact with Stan Drayton for the last three days. Drayton is texting him from a bathroom in the basement.

Quick, throw coffee on the document....the name will show up.

26 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Can the dead dogs see the non-existent trophies in the empty Hall of Champions?

They could solve both those issues by stuffing the dead dogs and putting them on display in the hall. And installing a scoreboard in the hall.

Edited by Wishbone

2 hours ago, Fud said:

So what are everyone's thoughts on Mckel Broussard? Happy if he ends up in our class? Pissed? Indifferent? 

I’m indifferent. He’s a fine take as a 27th man in a 27 person class. I don’t have much interest if he’s preventing us from targeting someone better, but that isn’t the case and I’m not worried about number ramifications for future classes. He’s the kind of athlete that can play special teams if nothing else. Maybe he turns out to be our Tyrann Mathieu, so the lottery ticket aspect works too. 

44 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

They could solve both those issues by stuffing the dead dogs and putting them on display in the hall. And installing a scoreboard in the hall.

I'll donate tree fiddy if CDC will put a scoreboard in the new trophy display hall.

Edited by Sabalo

4 hours ago, Newy25 said:

As long as there is a demand for false hope, there will always be the supply. I cannot wait for him to commit to USC already so we can move on. 

3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

We need to move on from Bru. He gone. Just as long as he doesn't sign with USC and then leave after a year and go to Oklahoma, I'm good. 

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Most people with half a brain or a lick of common sense moved on from Bru McCoy well over a month ago. 

2 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

Bru is not coming to Texas.

exhibit A why you defeatist cunts will never be in charge of recruiting at UT.  

we are still in this!  mack would’ve given up by now and that’s why he’s in chapel hill.  herman will close this kid and that’s what sets him apart.  hook em!!  come home bru!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

There's plenty of unused space for those. Could probably still also have room for a horse barn in there.