2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

12 minutes ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, SDG said:
Sucks but life happens and we got some offseason drama that doesn’t involve handcuffs...

Wrong. The more arrests, the more wins. Its science.

You make a good point. Science is undefeated.  

Got on board a westbound seven forty-seven
Didn't think before deciding what to do
Oh, that talk of Laker cheerleaders
Rang true, sure rang true

Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California, but Clay, don't they warn ya?
It pours, man, it pours

Out of school, I'm out of my head
Out of self respect, I'm out of bread
I'm underloved, I'm underloved, I want to go home
It never rains in California, but Clay, don't they warn ya?
It pours, man, it pours

Will you tell the folks back home I nearly made it?
Had offers but didn't know which one to take----

• Like 2

No matter your rank or skill set, if you aren’t bought in and have high risk of being a malcontent or cancer in the locker room, then we don’t need you.  Don’t wish him ill, but I don’t wish him well. He was never one of us. He’s just some guy who’s gonna play elsewhere. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well this is why recruiting good culture fits is so important. Yeah he was a five star guy but all the time and resources we spent on him was just wasted. 

Without the portal he would have been stuck here or USC and eventually gotten over it and been fine.

5 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I got no hard feelings and wish him well,  but not too well. 

I understand this kind of sentiment, but I can’t go there. This guy seems like a fucking prima donna pussy that makes everything about him. I’m not a Herman guy, but I can’t put this one on him.

Bru McCoy seems like he fucking sucks and I hope to be able to glory in his failures as he meanders into obscurity. I don’t know the guy and I wasted my time cheering for him. Fuck him from here. 

• Like 2

The portal will be huge in getting malcontents and locker room cancers the fuck out of Dodge.  This team has bonded and have recently tweeted to malcontents and shit talking recruits like Evans and George to pound sand.   This program aint for everybody.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I understand this kind of sentiment, but I can’t go there. This guy seems like a fucking prima donna pussy that makes everything about him. I’m not a Herman guy, but I can’t put this one on him.

Bru McCoy seems like he fucking sucks and I hope to be able to glory in his failures as he meanders into obscurity. I don’t know the guy and I wasted my time cheering for him. Fuck him from here. 

I canot go there either. He may be a young man but he acts like a fucking asshole. Where I am from, you call out people who do shit like this. 

Flakes like this generally do not max out their potential so I bet we will hear about him transferring again at some point. 

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Plenty of dickhead teenagers turn out to be fine people when they mature, so I hope he gets his degree. But man I want him to suck at football.

I saw a whole group of dickhead teenagers today at my grandson's graduation.  They were laughing and acting crazy.  I thought to myself, "Damn, I wish I was a dickhead teenager".

• Like 1

Most of the stuff I've seen said that nothing was going to happen, nor was expected to, today.  That if he's going to the portal it'll be decided Thurs or Fri, maybe even during the weekend.

However, I don't much give a shit, actually.  From what I've read, we'll still field a team somehow this fall, and they'll have uniforms and everything.
Somehow..

Are you trying to say burning it all down and starting over would be an overreaction to this kid leaving the program? I dunno man..

I'm pretty sure there were several reasons he decided to go back to SoCal:

he couldn't find any good breakfast tacos

he didn't like the BBQ

Couldnt find any live music to his liking

our winters were just too harsh, with all the snow and ice

the gasoline was too expensive

there was just really nothing to do on the weekends...and lastly...

no good-looking women on campus.

Plenty of dickhead teenagers turn out to be fine people when they mature, so I hope he gets his degree. But man I want him to suck at football.
Those with this sentiment are nicer people than me (not a large hurdle).

I don't give a fuck if he gets a degree or ever plays a snap of football. He's not a Longhorn, never really was, so might as well be an aggy for all I care.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

what if he wants to come back after Helton is fired or transfers to UCLA?  more drama?

Hopefully, Herman tells him the ship has sailed. UCLA, might take him, might not, I don’t care. He just an “it’s all about me” type guy. 

• Like 1