2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

18 hours ago, immamac said:

What a worthless announcement. He needs better PR - admitting that you are a shitty teammate and that you are a pussy to the internet then saying you are gonna work on it isn't a good message. 

Disagree.  Always tell the truth.

2 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Whole lotta pearl-clutching keyboard pussies in here acting like one person is going to make or break this. We’re Texas.

this is a very arrogant and misinformed.  bru leaving is a devastating blow to our offensive game plan in 2019 and a searing indictment of not only herman’s ability to relate to his players but also his ability to retain them.  the transfer portal is going to hurt us a great deal in the coming years as long as herman is the captain of this sinking ship. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Based on the sterns tweet?  All that does is strengthen my belief and I see it first hand in this state that Cali kids are fucking pussies with no backbone.  A fucking tweet. Fuck right off spineless pussies. Focus on your avocado toast and soy mocha lattes  

• Like 2

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

Based on the sterns tweet?  All that does is strengthen my belief and I see it first hand in this state that Cali kids are fucking pussies with no backbone.  A fucking tweet. Fuck right off spineless pussies. Focus on your avocado toast and soy mocha lattes  

Chris Adimora is going to find you.

• Like 1

TXTrojan_itul1 said: ↑
Right... Bru's issue was all himself. Now, with the fact that he signed and attended classes at SC first, does that allow him immediate eligibility somehow because his scholy is counting against SC in 2019 regardless. Maybe. Unprecedented situation I'm guessing, so we will have to wait and see. 

Steele on the other hand, his situation seems as if it falls under what you posted above. These alleged sexual things was his roommate and he witnessed. He was apparently trying to be moved from the kid before that and was denied by the coaches. Steele could make several claims there about this being an issue against him should he remain at FL... and he is likely to win based on other decisions from NC2A.

Actually, we have no idea of all the Bru circumstances, other then his public statement. The negative tweets by his former Texas teammates would be a strong endorsement of a hostile environment towards him, and one has no idea what Herman will say/do to impede/facilitate his transfer, vs. Steele's situation that will be heard sympathetically by the NCAA and should be an automatic approval for immediate eligibility.

From wearesc.com forums

Edited by RoyalBevo21

35 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Ricky ain't no pussy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Hostile to pussies, sure

Thank the Burnt Orange Lord.

Can you imagine late era Mack handling this situation? Sally would have washed all his clothes, packed his bag, sent him back first class, and baked him some cookies.

We tried. We're done. We're Texas. 

It aint for everybody. 

Good luck to him. Hope he kicks ass and we meet in the National Championship and ,of course, we beat SC again.

Play number 8 to win. Go Fuck youself bitch.

Culture.

Hook'em 

oh well, time to move on.  guys who start their careers like this rarely do anything to get worked up over...  we'll see.

losing floyd and brown out of the class is more detrimental in my opinion given our needs but we have no idea how anyone of them would have actually performed.

Edited by sidis

7 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Bryant Westbrook needs to have a talk with you. 

• Like 2