2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

46 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Jeez the whole Laker thing just won’t go away. Hopefully her next Halloween costume she’ll be dressed like a slutty doctor so y’all can argue about how she made it through med school so quickly. While cheering for the Lakers.

Shut the fuck up Bru! You should be heading to the clinic to figure out the real cause of that fever. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 1:06 PM, Casual Encounter said:

Shut the fuck up Bru! You should be heading to the clinic to figure out the real cause of that fever. 

Vaginitis 

Also called: vaginal inflammation. An inflammation of the vagina that can result in discharge, itching, and pain.

• Like 1

If Mike Roach is retweeting this surely there's more to this story. I get he's not well informed, but would he really retweet horse shit? He's apparently been missing from USC summer workouts + fall camp for over a month now.

https://twitter.com/ShotgunSpr/status/1161086276893736960?s=20

Whoops didn't realize second reply was already posted, sorry.

Edited by Bam Bam Sam

11 minutes ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

If Mike Roach is retweeting this surely there's more to this story. I get he's not well informed, but would he really retweet horse shit? He's apparently been missing from USC summer workouts + fall camp for over a month now.

https://twitter.com/ShotgunSpr/status/1161086276893736960?s=20

Whoops didn't realize second reply was already posted, sorry.

I hope for his and his family's sake it isn't a mental health issue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Hmmm. 

Lynn McGruder getting arrested for a felony of selling drugs by the brick out of his dorm room at Tennessee and then winding up starting before prison sentencing after transferring to OU. 

Maybe Dusty Dvoracek beating his little buddy into a coma and then starting at OU and winning awards while his friend is permanently paralyzed, then becoming a media personality. 

Maybe Joe Mixon knocking a girl the fuck out at a fast food joint, then the video being hidden from the authorities in Norman until he finished an All Big 12 season at OU. 

Maybe Kennedy Brooks beating the fuck out of and then raping a woman in his apartment and not missing a quarter as the starting TB to open the 2019 season for OU. 

I don’t know. There are a few weirder ones, but they’re bizarrely mostly confined to Norman, Oklahoma. 

Did Chaisson play after he kidnapped his girlfriend with a screwdriver?

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Yes. He enrolled and was on the roster. I couldn’t remember his name or I would have added that one. There’s legitimately like 30 that don’t need embellishing. Oklahoma is a pathetic shithole of an institution that puts football ahead of everything besides cheating and moral turpitude. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

My favorite part about that coverup was the OU coaches saying the screwdriver was never proven. Yeah, he kidnapped his girlfriend, but not with a screwdriver, just regular old kidnapping. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Maybe Dusty Dvoracek beating his little buddy into a coma and then starting at OU and winning awards while his friend is permanently paralyzed, then becoming a media personality. 

Let's not forget that Dvoracek then received a medical redshirt and an extra year of eligibility because his alcoholism made him the REAL victim in that incident.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sushihorn said:

Let's not forget that Dvoracek then received a medical redshirt and an extra year of eligibility because his alcoholism made him the REAL victim in that incident.

B12 denied Dvoracek request but stupid NCAA...

"Oklahoma last week applied for a medical hardship on Dvoracek's behalf, but it was denied by the Big 12 Conference. Upon appeal, the NCAA's reinstatement staff granted the waiver"

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/big12/2004-12-14-oklahoma-dvoracek_x.htm

Edited by LTtxfan