If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

So today we have the Musers back, Norm and Sirois from 10-noon, and BaD Radio is back for the most part (Jake returns tomorrow).  Country Force is filling in for the Hardline.  

Last Friday may have been one of the worst dry docks I can recall:

Sean, Justin, and Peter Welpton in the morning

Norm by himself

Dan and Julie Dobbs

Owen Newkirk and Bruce Leavine in drive time.

Edited by Jive Turkey

18 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

So today we have the Musers back, Norm and Sirois from 10-noon, and BaD Radio is back for the most part (Jake returns tomorrow).  Country Force is filling in for the Hardline.  

Last Friday may have been one of the worse dry docks I can recall:

Norm by himself

Dan and Julie Dobbs

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnk yooooooooooooooou! /Gordo (during Biggest Show Coming to Town)

8 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Dry dock needs to be populated with Cirque during one drive time and Lane/Balis the other. All of these other groups are terrible. 

Yep. And work in Wilonsky when he’s available. 

I’d love to hear The Tee Box full in a few times during dry dock just for the Rosengarden hilarity. 

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Norm by himself

Dan and Julie Dobbs

I dunno.  Julie's layout from Line 4 guy's cucumber joke was pretty good.  She a good.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:58 PM, Landomatic said:

fifm

Lets take the 2 shittiest on air people we have, team them up and put them in our most valuable time slot.  What could possibly go wrong.

Holiday time slots, even drive time, must rank really really low.

El O EL at thinking Jake is anywhere near the one of the shittiest on air people.  What a joke.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:43 AM, futureman said:

I’d rather they leave for even 6 weeks during the summer to prevent the christmas dry dock.  I hate them taking off the whole 2nd half of december when the cowboys are playing meaningful games. 

Unpossible.  You told me no team with Dak Prescott as QB could even make the playoffs.  They'll be 2-12 in December.

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Norm by himself

Dan and Julie Dobbs

Don't you DARE put Dan and Julie with that trash...

11 minutes ago, SWCFROG said:

I dunno.  Julie's layout from Line 4 guy's cucumber joke was pretty good.  She a good.

This here.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, Landomatic said:

Your sarcasm meter needs adjusting.

There's nothing sarcastic about it. You went for the worn out implied racist "you people" trope but for that to land the person you use it against has to actually say "you people". Otherwise you just sound like Biff Tannen make like a tree and get out of here level of idiocy. 

1 hour ago, Rhyners said:

There's nothing sarcastic about it. You went for the worn out implied racist "you people" trope but for that to land the person you use it against has to actually say "you people". Otherwise you just sound like Biff Tannen make like a tree and get out of here level of idiocy. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

16 hours ago, C-Man said:

Or another why-did-the-Mavs-strike-out-in-free-agency-AGAIN segment

16 hours ago, CBT said:

Junior's NBA and Mavs takes be the worst fucking thing he does. 

Yeah, the only thing worse than his NBA and Mavs takes are the ones that he's trying to recycle from over a week ago that happened while he was on vacation.  Dry dock is bad enough, now we have to listen to these fuckers talk about old shit that's already been beaten to death?  How the fuck do they not have a standing policy that you can't do that?

9 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Yeah, the only thing worse than his NBA and Mavs takes are the ones that he's trying to recycle from over a week ago that happened while he was on vacation.  Dry dock is bad enough, now we have to listen to these fuckers talk about old shit that's already been beaten to death?  How the fuck do they not have a standing policy that you can't do that?

Well, you don't have to listen. 

4 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

That was the closest Gordon has ever come to acknowledging he has a daughter that I can ever remember

Yep. And Junior mentioned he went to Africa with the “woman he chooses to spend time with right now.”  That would be his fiancé, Natalie Solis of Fox 4. Damn Junes, just come out and admit it. 

Edited by Jive Turkey