If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I enjoyed Cirque because it wasn’t trying to be like anything else on the Ticket.

I could listen to three hours of Inside Sports Medicine (the doctors) just because it’s something very different than normal ticket, and gives good insight to the side of sports we almost never hear about.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

I enjoyed Cirque because it wasn’t trying to be like anything else on the Ticket.

I could listen to three hours of Inside Sports Medicine (the doctors) just because it’s something very different than normal ticket, and gives good insight to the side of sports we almost never hear about.

I doubt Dr Souryal wants to do 3 hours

13 hours ago, former alkie said:

True Day 1, P1.......so feel qualified for opinion

Never found the Saturday Sirois show to be entertaining in the least

Donny carried Sirois on Norm show

Doctor show on Saturday should be 3 hours, and Tee Box should be 3 hours.....then let newbies finish the day

Sirois(x2) leaving was a good thing    

Sorry, feel free to blast me

\,,/

I mean you're just dumb. Can't blast you for being born slow. 

On 6/17/2022 at 11:36 AM, Hermanator said:

So Sirois left because of money and can't pay his house yet he's flown to Boston to see the Red Sox and go to the US Open tomorrow. 

Doesn't seem he's good with handing finances

I mean he's mike,  so there's that?  But I think his bro is killing it and is going to take care of him. I think Mike full time at those companies will add a lot of value and cash knows that even if he's team having fun. 

On 6/18/2022 at 7:58 AM, former alkie said:

Doctor show on Saturday should be 3 hours, and Tee Box should be 3 hours.....then let newbies finish the day

\,,/

Unpopular opinions thread is thataway 👉

On 6/18/2022 at 7:58 AM, former alkie said:

\,,/

Former?  More like current alkie. 

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Holy lisp on that guy for "Hearts for Jeffrey" or whatever the charity that was on briefly during "Gordo's Corner" today

i was wondering if he was the front man for this charity, or a special needs person that it benefits.

Intentional Grounding is the midday show on Friday.

one of the positives of Gen X Davey coming on board already is that he has taken over E-News and CQH.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Last night, driving around, I listened to a couple of minutes of the HL talking about hockey. On the old HL, there was an attitude of “we don’t care about hockey, you don’t care about hockey, so we’ll just yak a couple of minutes until we run out of wisecracks and snark”. Now, Bob wants you to know that he likes hockey, cares about hockey and knows hockey and you will listen while he explains. 

I decided to roll with the Gerard Baker “Free Expression” podcast interview with John Yoo. Am I no longer a P1?

Day # whatever it’s been on totally avoiding 10-12 show. And really, the whole station has lost shine, not sure if it’s just the sports calendar but just don’t care to listen at all anymore. I think part of it is no more mino on the afternoon board too. 

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, bluto said:

Day # whatever it’s been on totally avoiding 10-12 show.

i listen to the mix with noon to 3, but that's it.  Norm sounds worse than ever.  Sea Bass can't carry Sirois's jock.

i'll listen to a little more Hardline now that Gen X Davey is there, but not much.  Sturm posts the run sheet on Twitter, so i can base it off of that.

there may be nothing more annoying than Corby and/or Junes talking non-revenue OU sports. their OU football talk sucks because it's so fanboy and one-sided, but at least they watch the games and read up on it.  but either or both of those choads talking OU softball or baseball is the quickest of tuneouts.  the two of them together at Summer Bash going on about OU softball and baseball almost made me break my radio.

• Hook 'Em 3

I really like gen x and have since the rant so I've tuned into the hardline a bit more. Less airtime for Bob is always good but it's like they are trying to shove him into a hole somewhere between sirois and gordo. Hopefully he gets to take on a bigger role in the future. 

And 10 to noon is unlistenable. I tap out before the mix at 945. 

Dan Bennett needs to come down hard on Corby and his OU obsession. It is unlistenable shit. No one cares about anything in this town on a general basis sportswise other than the Cowboys. Most of these guys don’t pay any attention to sports anymore and just spew crap based on what they read online getting ready. All of them spray stupidity regarding LIV, college football, Rangers baseball, or anything, and really only get worked on shows like Breaking Bad or GoT.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I really like gen x and have since the rant so I've tuned into the hardline a bit more. Less airtime for Bob is always good but it's like they are trying to shove him into a hole somewhere between sirois and gordo. Hopefully he gets to take on a bigger role in the future. 
And 10 to noon is unlistenable. I tap out before the mix at 945. 

This is my first week back listening to the hardline. Hiring Davey convinced me to give them another chance. I’m done again. Bob is fucking horrible.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Gotta admit I've enjoyed WIP about as much as I usually do HZ the last couple of days. Their interview with KG was great until it got "Julie'd" up. KG talking about the teammate who shoved 100 pieces of dubble bubble in his mouth on a dare

you didn’t enjoy julie asking gardening questions?  I don’t understand. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Gotta admit I've enjoyed WIP about as much as I usually do HZ the last couple of days. Their interview with KG was great until it got "Julie'd" up. KG talking about the teammate who shoved 100 pieces of dubble bubble in his mouth on a dare

Julie has a gigantic bag of nothing, always has.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Fine with me if they promote Jub Jam.

And since 2011, P1s have helped us raise over $750,000 to help the Senior Source and their efforts to serve our community. In 2021, we raised over $135,000 and are looking forward to raising even more in 2022 on August 18th.

Donnie and Norm can be beyond obtuse. Discussing the Arch Manning news, they’re talking about what happens to Ewers now without even considering the timeline, which likely is: Ewers plays 2022 and 2023 and then goes to the NFL. Arch caddies for Ewers in ‘23 and starts in 2024. Sheesh.

• Hook 'Em 2