What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

10 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Best gameday apparel is Johnnie-O imo (link below). Too bad it's never cold enough to actually wear their Q-zips to the games. Great high-quality golf polos though.

I have a ton of Rhoback golf polos as well, but I like this brand as much or better tbh. Rhoback just needs to go ahead and pony up for the collegiate licensing for the big schools, instead of their near-worthless NIL deal with Klubnik.

https://www.universitycoop.com/brand/Johnnie-O

Too bad Johnnie-O only makes the Texas Longhorns polos for people with narrow shoulders.

Per the Johnnie-O size guide, a Men's 2XL is for a 46-48 chest? That's a tiny 2XL!

Yes, they do make Big & Tall polos, but not any Big & Tall Texas Longhorns polos. Snookered.

Cutter & Buck, Tommy Bahama, etc., at least make Texas Longhorns polos in larger sizes than 2XL that broad-shouldered people can actually wear.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WBT said:

Why does all that shot have a giant Rice Owl logo?

I mentioned that, too, as soon as someone posted about it.

Evidently that's the symbol of the manufacturer.

Maybe the manufacturers are flied-rice grads, but that's a huge NO to buying any of their merch with that logo on it -- and if they are actually flied-rice grads, they should be smart enough, allegedly, to know that already!  Lulz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 5:12 AM, BadgerHorn said:

PSA, I've been looking for this '47 hat for a while. It's been available in other schools' colors on other sites. Finally back at Co-op in the right colors. 

image.jpeg.1c7a5c6028139b5cf188192b402920b1.jpeg

image.jpeg.a9899629ab18b3303e2c1ce564d970e6.jpeg

https://www.universitycoop.com/State-of-Texas-Base-Runner-Cap?quantity=1&custcol_coop_coloroption_gm=6

If this hat were maroon, they would enlarge Texas so that Brownsville would be at the base of the bill and the panhandle would be at the button.

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Saw a hat a Jerryworld yesterday.  White with Longhorn on top and SEC logo on bottom.  In the middle “Now it just means more.”   Anyone know where I can get that?  Need to send some aggy a Christmas present.  

We need this

IMG_1510.jpeg

• Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

20 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

I want that.

I was at TRE this past weekend and a kid walked into our Booth wearing this.

i inquired- “Where did you get that hoodie???!”  
He replied, “I swim for Texas”.

My response, “🫤 &🤘🏻

🙄🤣😂🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

50 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Aynone know if these are still available anywhere? Noticed them on the sideline during ISU game. Sold out at the team shop and Fanatics. =/

mens-nike-burnt-orange-texas-longhorns-v

There’s a XXL on EBay right now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186161028355?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=S9oPLDzxQlC&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=tpKKOXW9RvO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

2 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

Found that yesterday but it doesn't look like the same hoodie to me. The bevo looks smaller and the shade of orange looks a little darker. Also the retail $55 price tag is lower than what I see on the Texas shop ($65).