How Fox News works

retread

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

hahaha, that's amazing. 

i'd bet they are on a video delay of some indeterminate length that doesn't apply to the chryons, but that's hilarious. 

of course, they could have orchestrated it completely, down to her "triple macchiatto on an empty stomach" set up line.

9 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

hahaha, that's amazing. 

i'd bet they are on a video delay of some indeterminate length that doesn't apply to the chryons, but that's hilarious. 

of course, they could have orchestrated it completely, down to her "triple macchiatto on an empty stomach" set up line.

Given how many shows he’s appearing on, and who he is, I doubt they’d run him live.  Definitely pre-recorded.   It’s like when you see the same official or celebrity on multiple networks at almost the same time.  

But I'm sure it’s being spun into a conspiracy theory.  

2 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Are they confused as to the reason you don't make as much power using solar in the winter as summer, in that there aren't as many hours of daylight in a day?  Or are they just dumb?  How did we come to the place where all the Republican/Right pundits are complete morons?  

We've been there pretty much my entire lifetime.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So this genius thinks our Intelligence Community should not go after the facts, but only try to support what the President thinks? I mean what could go wrong there? The last time we did that it only cost us a couple trillion bucks and 5,000 American soldiers lives. But we did get a really nice destabilized region out of the deal. 

2 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

So this genius thinks our Intelligence Community should not go after the facts, but only try to support what the President thinks? I mean what could go wrong there? The last time we did that it only cost us a couple trillion bucks and 5,000 American soldiers lives. But we did get a really nice destabilized region out of the deal. 

Just one more way in which Bush 43 laid the groundwork for Trump. 

Did they happen to mention that bust happened at a border entry checkpoint and the drugs were in a cargo trailer full of cucumbers?

In other words, a wall wouldn’t have changed a thing? That it was stopped by BP agents and technology - the things Democrats want to give more funding to?

Ya know, shit that actually works??

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DySTl0sX4AAZ6-8?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's a testament to our system and our Constitution that we've held together as well as we have so far.  If you'd told me 30 years ago that fucking Geraldo would be a relative voice of reason on the highest rated "news" network, I'd have thought most us would've been dead already.  3 literal fascists and the guy behind Al Capone's vault. 

She's smart, eloquent and beautiful. And she hates me! What am I good for? Absolutely nothing.

Are you unaware how absolutely transparent you are?

I can recognize you and your weird ass posts and know you’re ADHD/Purgatory/God/Hot Chick etc. within one post.

Seek help.

Foxnews.com had a secondary headline story yesterday about a border agent killed in Texas on duty.  Had to open the story that she died by being hit by a truck while assisting the abilene police dept.

very sad that it occurred but horrible if foxnews to leave the casual newsreader with the idea that she must have died at the hands of an illegal immigrant.   does foxnews list the death of every law enforcement officer that dies in an accident?  

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

A truck driven by an illegal carrying drugs to dope up some high school kids with the devil's weed before making a stop to kidnap and duct tape some young ladies?

It was a really big, fast truck. We don't have trucks like that. She never stood a chance.