2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Alright, seriously we can't have Yuli and White together on the right side.  They said in the Chronicle that Bregman volunteered to play 2nd...he and Yuli need to flip.  Like right now, mid game.

Edited by WBT

You can't use mlb.tv in Texas without hiding your location.  There are some really easy ways to do it.  Just make sure whichever one you pick works with your router. Some of the whole home systems don't let you change your DNS settings or make other changes you might have to make.

17 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

This question has probably been asked and answered several times, but if I am a cord cutter, is there any way to stream Astros games blacked out in Austin on MLBTV or elsewhere without some nonsense with my IP address?   

reddit was an absolute savior last year.  it's easy and great and i either watched on my laptop or plugged my laptop into my tv.

i got mlb.tv this season because only because i added roku (i'm out of area though).

21 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

This question has probably been asked and answered several times, but if I am a cord cutter, is there any way to stream Astros games blacked out in Austin on MLBTV or elsewhere without some nonsense with my IP address?   

Just get a VPN.

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

It's called getting beat by good pitching

Sale walked 5 today.

That's about 5 games worth.

Halfassed swings when you know the pitcher is bringing it did not help.

De Goti, Mayfield, and Tanielu all can play multiple IF positions. None are on the 40, but the Astros have an extra spot open.

All 3 bat RH, with a .846 OPS for De Goti, .896 for Mayfield, and .736 for Tanielu.

Guess you bring up one of those guys and Fisher.