Let us be outraged by this! A burka in the swimsuit issue!

Parliament

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

Her story is awesome.  From refugee camp to SI model.

So fuck off. 

No it’s not, fuck you. Disgusting to have a woman in hijab in the swimsuit edition. It’s nauseating to see the useful idiot woke progressives celebrate hijab. Ask the women of Iran how they like hijab. There are brave women who rip that garbage off as a protest and are willing to be arrested and suffer lashes for doing so. I would never let anyone wearing hijab immigrate to this country if I was in charge. I’m jealous of the European countries that have banned the hijab in public places. My heroes had the police rip hijab off the heads of women in the streets of Turkey and Iran.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 5

No it’s not, fuck you. Disgusting to have a woman in hijab in the swimsuit edition. It’s nauseating to see the useful idiot woke progressives celebrate hijab. Ask the women of Iran how they like hijab. There are brave women who rip that garbage off as a protest and are willing to be arrested and suffer lashes for doing so. I would never let anyone wearing hijab immigrate to this country if I was in charge. I’m jealous of the European countries that have banned the hijab in public places. My heroes had the police rip hijab off the heads of women in the streets of Turkey and Iran.
All that hate is gonna burn you up, Son.

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Well, you are well acquainted with disgusting, that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Parliament said:
10 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

All that hate is gonna burn you up, Son.

Everyone has a couple of things that set them off/disgusts them. Hijab belongs in that category for me. It’s actually by and far the #1 thing I hate in this world. It’s a symbol of the Islamic yoke that my ancestral homeland is under. Those with similar Islamist views here in the US wear that shit. Namely Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour. I absolutely hate how the media and Madison Avenue are trying to mainstream it in the past decade. Women from Muslim countries should be encouraged to ditch hijab and not have it validated or supported in ads and the press. Wearing hijab is backward and indicates a rejection of Western values. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's almost as if Icono has exactly zero clue about the fundamental precepts on which our country was founded.

Color me shocked.

There are certain times where I’d prefer that the needs of the state trumped that of the individual in this country like France can do in banning hijab in school

6 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Everyone has a couple of things that set them off/disgusts them. Hijab belongs in that category for me. It’s actually by and far the #1 thing I hate in this world. It’s a symbol of the Islamic yoke that my ancestral homeland is under. Those with similar Islamist views here in the US wear that shit. Namely Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour. I absolutely hate how the media and Madison Avenue are trying to mainstream it in the past decade. Women from Muslim countries should be encouraged to ditch hijab and not have it validated or supported in ads and the press. Wearing hijab is backward and indicates a rejection of Western values. 

Get over it, snowflake.

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Get over it, snowflake.

It’s ok, I just mock the hijab wearers in private or convey my disgust in conversation when I’m with someone. I even chastised some young Iranian women at Halal Guys for wearing hijab. I only went there at the insistence of my girlfriend to check it out. I asked them in Persian why are they even here in the US if they want to wear that garbage. Unfortunately, the younger Iranian-Americans infected by woke progressivism don’t carry on the tradition of hijab shaming like us older generations do.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Fuck You 2

38 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Jesus Christ you dumb motherfucker, not everyone in a hijab is ashamed to wear it.  How the fuck is some asshole who admits to toking on dick for drugs going to look down at anyone else?  Seriously.  Take a long hard look in the mirror, you assclown. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

It’s ok, I just mock the hijab wearers in private or convey my disgust in conversation when I’m with someone. I even chastised some young Iranian women at Halal Guys for wearing hijab. I only went there at the insistence of my girlfriend to check it out. I asked them in Persian why are they even here in the US if they want to wear that garbage. Unfortunately, the younger Iranian-Americans infected by woke progressivism don’t carry on the tradition of hijab shaming like us older generations do.

Harassing strangers for wearing what they want. Classy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

It’s ok, I just mock the hijab wearers in private or convey my disgust in conversation when I’m with someone. I even chastised some young Iranian women at Halal Guys for wearing hijab. I only went there at the insistence of my girlfriend to check it out. I asked them in Persian why are they even here in the US if they want to wear that garbage. Unfortunately, the younger Iranian-Americans infected by woke progressivism don’t carry on the tradition of hijab shaming like us older generations.

You and every other American who claims to be a Christian, and makes similarly hateful statements, really need to read Matthew 7:21-23.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Why are you here if you are so opposed to American ideals?

41 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Get over it, snowflake.

His fee fees got hurt Bc his inner Tealiban would love to oppress women who won’t have sex with him here. Worthless incel who sucks dick for drugs 

• Fuck You 1

21 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

You and every other American who claims to be a Christian, and makes similarly hateful statements, really need to read Matthew 7:21-23.

He’s never read the Bible in his pathetic life 

19 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

New Surly lingo:

Icono'd- to totally derail a thread with over the top intolerant views. "This thread about a Muslim swimsuit model in a Burkini has been Icono'd."

More like Iconolol'd. HIs positions are so laughly bad. It's like he's a WWF heel. 

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

God, I really love how triggered that moron is. But at least his 401K is doing well.

Plenty of people don't like burqas, including plenty of muslim women in muslim countries. They hate the burqa so much in France and other european countries they straight up banned it. Icono is stating a very mainstream position.

I too hate oppression of women. I find it detestable.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Here's the nuance and I will keep it real simple as i know it may be hard for a few of you to follow.  

Forcing a woman to wear a burka = bad

A woman choosing to wear a burka = not bad

You think Icono knows what this word means? That's libtard cuck talk, bro. 

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

There are certain times where I’d prefer that the needs of the state trumped that of the individual in this country like France can do in banning hijab in school

Very shitty American you are, if you can’t honor this country’s constitution properly you should be kicked out. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

My hijab shaming is reserved for Iranians that I find wearing that garbage here. I let them know in Persian. It’s a pretty widely held sentiment amongst my generation and those that are older. People like them are responsible for the mess they caused in Iran. They should stay there.