Let us be outraged by this! A burka in the swimsuit issue!

Parliament

34 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Here's the nuance and I will keep it real simple as I know it may be hard for a few of you to follow.  

Forcing a woman to wear a burka = bad

A woman choosing to wear a burka = not bad

Listen guy, I hate hijab. I don’t care if you think it’s irrational or over the top. You will never know if that woman is not forced to wear it. Unfortunately, we can’t ban it in this country. A yarmulke isn’t the same fucking thing as used as a tool of oppression. SoonerChiDoc go fuck yourself you little bitch, I gladly look down on hijab wearers. They deserve to be either pitied for being forced to wear it or are subversive elements like Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour.

• Fuck You 3

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Listen guy, I hate hijab. I don’t care if you think it’s irrational or over the top. You will never know if that woman is not forced to wear it. Unfortunately, we can’t ban it in this country. A yarmulke isn’t the same fucking thing as used as a tool of oppression. SoonerChiDoc go fuck yourself you little bitch, I gladly look down on hijab wearers. They deserve to be either pitied for being forced to wear it or are subversive elements like Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour.

You live in a country built by slaves. Get over yourself.

21 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lol. I’m the bitch?  Send your bf my way and I’ll cave his skull in.  You’re literally the softest motherfucker in here.  

Sucking dicks?  Cool

Doing drugs? No prob

Being some bigoted upper crust silver spoon bitch ass momma’s boy who sucks dicks for drugs?  Yeah I got a problem with that.  Keep talking shit you bitch.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Fuck Icono.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Everyone has a couple of things that set them off/disgusts them. Hijab belongs in that category for me. It’s actually by and far the #1 thing I hate in this world.

Thing Iconoclast hates less than hijab...

Pedophiles diddling 3 year olds

Things JohnnyRage hates more than hijab..

Toilet seat pissers

I love the idiots getting their panties in a wad and defending hijab 🧕 on this thread. Come at me ChiTownSooner faget. I would beat the shit out of you if we ever met since you want to start a fight. I love that I’m in mdmost’s head. I don’t give a shit if you or your cabal don’t like me.

Edited by immamac
Earned him a weeklong vacation
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I love the idiots getting their panties in a wad and defending hijab 🧕 on this thread. Come at me ChiTownSooner faget. I would beat the shit out of you if we ever met since you want to start a fight. I love that I’m in mdmost’s head. I don’t give a shit if you or your cabal don’t like me.

Does that mean we're not friends anymore?  You know, Icono, if we thought we weren't friends anymore, we just couldn't stand it. 

8 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

Thing Iconoclast hates less than hijab...

Pedophiles diddling 3 year olds

Things JohnnyRage hates more than hijab..

Toilet seat pissers

Hijab = bad

Fully grown creeper bragging about walking into the changing room full of teenaged girls = gud

• Like 1

Lol. I’m the bitch?  Send your bf my way and I’ll cave his skull in.  You’re literally the softest motherfucker in here.  
Sucking dicks?  Cool
Doing drugs? No prob
Being some bigoted upper crust silver spoon bitch ass momma’s boy who sucks dicks for drugs?  Yeah I got a problem with that.  Keep talking shit you bitch.  

While I do not like sooners, that was nice. Very nice. Haha.

10 hours ago, F250 said:

dudes that wear tshirts in the pool. We can see the gut and manboobs, you are not hiding anything.

When I turned into a chubby teenager, I used to do that cotton tshirt thing in the pool. Took me a few years to figure out - when you do that, you then get a wet tshirt which is much more flattering than just going topless. Now I'm just a shirtless fatass in the pool.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Here's the nuance and I will keep it real simple as I know it may be hard for a few of you to follow.  

Forcing a woman to wear a burka = bad

A woman choosing to wear a burka = not bad

Seriously, this shit isn't hard.

10 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lmao.  You throwing around the word faget?

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, relapse98 said:

Persian dudes are creepy, most of them are cocksuckers (my sample size may be small).

God damned, I hit myself the soft ball and let it just float.

Persian dudes are creepy, most of them are cocksuckers (my sample size may be small - just like them).

16 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

New Surly lingo:

Icono'd- to totally derail a thread with over the top intolerant views. "This thread about a Muslim swimsuit model in a Burkini has been Icono'd."

Is this the more ADD-appropriate version of Gish Galloping?

Lulz, the self loathing really comes through in most of Icono's post. Not sure if it's the fact that hes a gay dude trapped in a devout Christian lifestyle, or a brown furriner trapped in the GOP. Fuckers gonna lose his mind one of these days.

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

This is my stance. 

Besides the obvious stance of, who gives a fuck about the SI swimsuit edition anymore? 

Well swim suit models in burhkas ain't gonna boost sales. That's for damned sure.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

6 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Wait a minute here. I don't keep up with the politics board, and generally ignore Iconoclast's insane ramblings. But he sucked a dick for meth? For real? And now he expects people to take anything he says seriously?

It happened.  It was pretty legendary.  Can’t believe the guy still shows up delivering hot takes.