Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran.

Anastasis

On 6/23/2019 at 11:26 AM, Homesickhorn said:

I actually can’t argue there. I guess I was confused with the Gen Z portion, because I still don’t even know what us “tweeners” are categorized as.

gen Z is the current highschoolers and younger, maybe college freshmen as well.  for our second war in iraq, it was mostly later Xers/early Y (Y is now known as millennials), a cohort that sometimes is called the oregon trail generation.   for the first, it was early gen Xers mostly. 

Edited by elfenix

14 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah ?  How many of his tweets have you ever seen me post, or support ?  (You haven't) When have you seen me support him in any way other than posting out hypocrisy by people on the left for the same shit their guy did when he was in office ?

That you'd roll out anything as he states as some actual fact is just some funny ass shit.

I can’t see real good. Whadya say there, Dad? Is that a Gary Johnson voter over there? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

gen Z is the current highschoolers and younger, maybe college freshmen as well.  for our second war in iraq, it was mostly later Xers/early Y (Y is now known as millennials), a cohort that sometimes is called the oregon trail generation.   for the first, it was early gen Xers mostly. 

I always heard the generations were 18 years. War ended in late summer 1945 so 1946 - 1964 are boomers. 

'65 to '83 were GenX

'84 -'02 were millennials

'03 - '21 whatever the fuck they're called. 

7 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

I can’t see real good. Whadya say there, Dad? Is that a Gary Johnson voter over there? 

Well, I could be your dad, I don't know. I did get around a lot, and yer mom, really liked guys who got around.... uh-lot.

4 hours ago, In10se said:

I always heard the generations were 18 years. War ended in late summer 1945 so 1946 - 1964 are boomers. 

'65 to '83 were GenX

"all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively."

I think we divide them based on characteristics we can group together. Saying millennials stopped in '02 doesn't make much sense because the name came about because they were supposed to have come of age around the turn of the millennium. 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well, I could be your dad, I don't know. I did get around a lot, and yer mom, really liked guys who got around.... uh-lot.

Mediocre deflection while simultaneously missing the reference. I’m sure that’s simply because you’re so focused and busy still looking up proof to your claims in the bow and apologize thread. 

1 minute ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Mediocre deflection while simultaneously missing the reference. I’m sure that’s simply because you’re so focused and busy still looking up proof to your claims in the bow and apologize thread. 

Say his to yer mom for me.

7 hours ago, In10se said:

'65 to '83 were GenX

Generally I would agree but with the advent of the internet and AOL/prodigy hitting in mid 90s, kids who were in hs in the late nineties had a whole different youth experience than kids born in the 90s and after. Late 70s to late 80s feels like a little bit of both worlds and belonging strictly to neither.

Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?  He pulls back from a war through whatever shred of good sense he has, but then we get into one because some Iranian meanie called him a bad name.

The President has the emotional disposition of a four year old. 

Our foreign policy right now is pretty much diplomacy by coercion with the credible threat of military force.  This is bad foreign policy. 

Except Trump neutralizes the credible threat of force because he’s full of shit and a pussy.

That’s why Iran is calling him a regard, because they can get away with it with little to no consequences. 

• Like 2

Our foreign policy right now is pretty much diplomacy by coercion with the credible threat of military force.  This is bad foreign policy. 
Except Trump neutralizes the credible threat of force because he’s full of shit and a pussy.
That’s why Iran is calling him a regard, because they can get away with it with little to no consequences. 

Summary: our foreign policy is “stupid asshole,” but trump can’t even get THAT right. He manages to be each of those things, but he’s too incompetent to be both simultaneously. He just lurches between “stupid” and “asshole,” sometimes in the same sentence.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump did bomb Syria after their chemical attack on civilians.  

39 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

if your perception of others from around the world is anything other than 'they're just like us, most are friendly and only want a better life for their kids than they had' then you're an ignorant fool.

Earth-shattering commentary there... 

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

sorry i'll slow down. someone posted a video of Iranians being friendly and it was supposed to change my perception of them. if that video changes any minds, those people are ignorant.

you got it?

I'm with you.  It was a cool video, but it doesn't tell me anything any sane, rational person shouldn't already know.  

15 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I'm with you.  It was a cool video, but it doesn't tell me anything any sane, rational person shouldn't already know.  

I assumed everyone in the CR was insane...my bad.  I should have said, "this is an interesting video that seems to go against the mainstream media narrative that we should go to war with Iran, because after all, these are the nice humans we'd be obliterating if Trump decides to go to war with them." 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There was a time when I would quickly dismiss anything a Russian spokesman said contrary to US intelligence.  Based on the last 18 months of this administration I've become more inclined to believe foreign intelligence.

How far have we fallen?

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

There was a time when I would quickly dismiss anything a Russian spokesman said contrary to US intelligence.  Based on the last 18 months of this administration I've become more inclined to believe foreign intelligence.

How far have we fallen?

More like Orange Man Bad has led you to a realization you should have grasped years ago. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

We were told Assad gassed his own people but I don’t believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well he's killing his own people by regular means so why not add chemicals to the mix? Besides it was dropped from aircraft, rebels don't have those AFAIK

Twitter going wild today with speculation surrounding Pence's emergency return to DC and Melania reportedly being flown to an undisclosed location.  Additionally Putin has cancelled all of his plans for today and is meeting with his defense minister....Lots of tweets about a Russian sub as well.

17 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Twitter going wild today with speculation surrounding Pence's emergency return to DC and Melania reportedly being flown to an undisclosed location.  Additionally Putin has cancelled all of his plans for today and is meeting with his defense minister....Lots of tweets about a Russian sub as well.

A small Russian sub caught fire and killed a bunch of sailors.  Doesn't sound like anything sinister, just a shitty accident.

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

A small Russian sub caught fire and killed a bunch of sailors.  Doesn't sound like anything sinister, just a shitty accident.

Saw that.  Lots of tin foil speculation however.  Something's going on.  Not sure where but I guess we'll find out at some point.  

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Saw that.  Lots of tin foil speculation however.  Something's going on.  Not sure where but I guess we'll find out at some point.  

Pence had a minor medical event on AF2 and had to get rushed back to DC. He lost blood flow to his brain and passed out when he received an intelligence briefing that a tube full of Russian seamen was about to explode and he was going to miss out on it.  

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Pence had a minor medical event on AF2 and had to get rushed back to DC. He lost blood flow to his brain and passed out when he received an intelligence briefing that a tube full of Russian seamen was about to explode and he was going to miss out on it.  

I hear it was the "big and black" part that really revved his engines.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I thought Melania was already at an undisclosed location. Was she in Osaka? I didn't see her at the DMZ. 

On 6/25/2019 at 3:39 PM, American Swindle said:

This video below will change your perception of Iran:

Nice. Flat. Open spaces. Good tank country and nowhere for anyone to hide from our planes and missiles. Looks good.

"The Powers That Be" haven't given up on starting another expensive, destabilizing war just yet.

Today is the 41st anniversary of the day the US military shot down an Iranian passenger plane, flight 655, murdering 290 civilians (including 66 children) in cold blood.   So I suppose it makes sense that the USAF picked today to fly a manned spy plane into Iranian airspace, immediately turn it around, and and fly the same plane over the same two Iranian islands again.  (One of the islands has anti-aircraft defenses)  

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/07/on-eve-of-4th-of-july-parade-us-attempts-to-lure-iran-into-shooting-down-another-us-plane.html

Soon, I expect we'll see a group of dark-skinned men wearing "I love Iran" tee-shirts, wrapped in Iranian flags commit an atrocity on live TV.   Seconds after this event occurs, CNN, Fox, MSNBC will just happen to have cameras and reporters on the scene, with a full explanation about who did it and why.  

Edited by Monster