Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran.

Anastasis

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yea....when people are singularly focused on being pissed at “the establishment,” and have a single-minded focus on anger and rage when making political decisions, they can make some REALLY shitty choices of leadership.

That you can’t see the parallels when they happen is pretty amusing.

He’s also completely wrong with that pissant qualifier of “in hindsight.”

It’s complete bullshit.

The cia knew in advance that the coup was going to absolutely devastate the population and that they were going to hate the Shah’s bloody rule.

They drafted and submitted “black documents” to arouse popular support for their activities both here and in Iran. In those documents, they tried to “prove” some connection between Mossadegh and the pro-Soviet Tudeh Party. They tried it even though Mossadegh never belonged to them and once told it’s party’s leader something to the effect of “we’re not in the government of Iran to serve the people of Moscow. The government of Iran serves Iran. Tell me we need to align with the USSR again and I cut out your tongue.”

The coup helped the token few Americans and Iranians with high ranking positions in private petroleum businesses with interests in that region of the world, but it helped no one else and that was a predicted consequence at the time. Why else would the cia go through all that trouble to portray Mossadegh as some sort of Satan? 

Oh and along the same lines, the cia also trained the SAVAK to use Nazi-style torture tactics against political opponents. Gee I wonder why they’d do that so early during the Shah’s reign.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

You misspelled justified.

Onboard,

At least with the Romans you could get a soft job as a city slave when your side lost. And we actually don't provide as much as the Romans did when the killing and extortion are done. 

I didn't misspell anything and you're pathetic, the world should be thankful that America has been the dominant super power for the past 75 years

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Your Trumpiness is more embarrassing. 

oh youre adorable 

keep throwing that and "racist" out to anyone who doesnt bow down to the progressive agenda, its just lessens their meaning

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Smax said:

wrong

5 hours ago, Smax said:

your american guilt is embarrassing

6 minutes ago, Smax said:

I didn't misspell anything and you're pathetic, the world should be thankful that America has been the dominant super power for the past 75 years

4 minutes ago, Smax said:

oh youre adorable 

keep throwing that and "racist" out to anyone who doesnt bow down to the progressive agenda, its just lessens their meaning

And here is my impression of political debate by Smax:

giphy.gif

There is no debate in here, anyone who doesn't blast the gop and praise the dems is labeled a nazi, racist or trumpkin and completely is dismissed. this sub forum is nothing but an echo chamber 

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Smax said:

There is no debate in here, anyone who doesn't blast the gop and praise the dems is labeled a nazi, racist or trumpkin and completely is dismissed. this sub forum is nothing but an echo chamber 

And anyone who doesn't blindly support American foreign policy is an ungrateful commie.

On the brink of war with Iran. We've alienated most of our allies. We've cozied up to Russia and ignored election meddling. We pack immigrants into room/cages beyond their capacity and refuse to provide them with necessities. Rs are doing their dead-level best to torpedo ACA. The President is attacking individual members of Congress and lying about statements they have purportedly made for the purpose of roiling citizens against these women.

For what WH/R policies should the 'libs' in the CR be patting the WH/Rs on the back?

On the brink of war with Iran. We've alienated most of our allies. We've cozied up to Russia and ignored election meddling. We pack immigrants into room/cages beyond their capacity and refuse to provide them with necessities. Rs are doing their dead-level best to torpedo ACA. The President is attacking individual members of Congress and lying about statements they have purportedly made for the purpose of roiling citizens against these women.
For what WH/R policies should the 'libs' in the CR be patting the WH/Rs on the back?

Only added 1 trillion to next years debt, and his golf trips cost less than $150 million dollars?
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Smax said:

Nonsense.  There's plenty of room for rational discourse.  The problem is that we don't have any real conservatives here.  Real conservatives hate Donald Trump because he's not a conservative at all; he's just a con man who hijacked their party to suit his own ends.

What we have here masquerading as conservatives are a bunch of Fox News parrots who blindly follow Trump because Fox News tells them to.  They get shouted down not because they support the GOP, but because they're completely full of shit like the lie factory they get their "news" from.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Smax said:

So none of the bad things we mention happened? Did the poor of Central America feel thankful? Did the people who thought they had a democracy in numerous countries feel thankful when we overthrew those democracies?

I"ll just go hide and be pathetic now.

1 hour ago, Smax said:

You sound like a nazi racist trumpkin. I hereby officially dismiss you. 

• Like 1

So none of the bad things we mention happened? Did the poor of Central America feel thankful? Did the people who thought they had a democracy in numerous countries feel thankful when we overthrew those democracies?
I"ll just go hide and be pathetic now.

Don’t sell us short. We ignored Vietnam as their rep kept trying to achieve independence from our French allies. Ho sought out Soviet aid because we kept ignoring him, then we acted surprised.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Smax said:

Yes, but have the right truths and this place prints rep. 

5 hours ago, Smax said:

Sorry you can't defend your opinions, snowflake. 

16 hours ago, LonghornJudas said:

According to Iran, they’ve captured 17 Iranian nationals accused of being CIA spies.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9554436/iran-uk-latest-news-cia-spies-death/

Some of them have faces resembling Japanese genitalia, so I seriously doubt they are agents.

I doubt we've ever had that many spies in Iran at one time in the last forty years. We don't have that many spies who look the part and can speak the language. That's been a struggle. I'm pretty sure we rely heavily on Israeli intelligence when it comes to humint in Iran. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Informants 

Want to blow up Iranian nuclear operations?  Use DOTARD's erratic mouth/Twitter to our advantage.  "Iran has no idea what it's doing.  It just arrested 17 of its own innocent people.  But we do have a lot of people inside Iran's nuclear program who hate what's going on, believe me.  High-level people. And those people are keeping us fully informed of what Iran is doing.  They are good people, and Iran has no idea who they are.  They can help free Iran."

Then proceed to watch every nuclear scientist they have tortured for days to try to break them.

• Like 1

Want to blow up Iranian nuclear operations?  Use DOTARD's erratic mouth/Twitter to our advantage.  "Iran has no idea what it's doing.  It just arrested 17 of its own innocent people.  But we do have a lot of people inside Iran's nuclear program who hate what's going on, believe me.  High-level people. And those people are keeping us fully informed of what Iran is doing.  They are good people, and Iran has no idea who they are.  They can help free Iran."

Then proceed to watch every nuclear scientist they have tortured for days to try to break them.

Well shit, that's not a totally terrible idea at first glance. 

Probably should make it sound more authentic by adding how many people come up to him on the street and thank him for putting all the CIA assets into the Iranian nuclear program. Many people are thanking him, big, burly, tearful men thanking him for helping to sabotage Iran's nuclear program.

30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Well shit, that's not a totally terrible idea at first glance. 

You play chess with the pieces you've got.

We have a mentally defective rook that shits itself and only moves backwards.  But that doesn't mean we have no moves to make.

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Connect 4, imo. 

Oh, I was referring to the REST of us playing chess.  If Il Douche tried to play chess, he would move "the horsey guy" all over the board in one move, because "horses are fast and can kick, everyone knows that."  

Our safest -- and also most dangerous -- bet as a country is to treat Cheeto Benito as an asset to be used by intelligent people, not as a creature with any agency of his own.  The problem is, the intelligent people who are using him now ain't exactly working in our interest.

• Like 1

Maybe.  I doubt we've done a great job of developing humint there.  Although Israel might have.

Somebody inside Iran helped the United States and Israel  some unknown entity get Stuxnet onto Iranian nuclear scientists' computers. 

Although I'm sure humint has been much more difficult after that little discovery. 

5 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Somebody inside Iran helped the United States and Israel  some unknown entity get Stuxnet onto Iranian nuclear scientists' computers. 

Although I'm sure humint has been much more difficult after that little discovery. 

And that someone had a case officer handling them and that person was probably an Israeli spy. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 5:14 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

And that someone had a case officer handling them and that person was probably an Israeli spy. 

Saw an article on this this morning.

https://news.yahoo.com/revealed-how-a-secret-dutch-mole-aided-the-us-israeli-stuxnet-cyber-attack-on-iran-160026018.html

For years, an enduring mystery has surrounded the Stuxnet virus attack that targeted Iran’s nuclear program: How did the U.S. and Israel get their malware onto computer systems at the highly secured uranium-enrichment plant?

The first-of-its-kind virus, designed to sabotage Iran’s nuclear program, effectively launched the era of digital warfare and was unleashed some time in 2007, after Iran began installing its first batch of centrifuges at a controversial enrichment plant near the village of Natanz.

The courier behind that intrusion, whose existence and role has not been previously reported, was an inside mole recruited by Dutch intelligence agents at the behest of the CIA and the Israeli intelligence agency, the Mossad, according to sources who spoke with Yahoo News.

An Iranian engineer recruited by the Dutch intelligence agency AIVD provided critical data that helped the U.S. developers target their code to the systems at Natanz, according to four intelligence sources. That mole then provided much-needed inside access when it came time to slip Stuxnet onto those systems using a USB flash drive.

The Dutch were asked in 2004 to help the CIA and Mossad get access to the plant, but it wasn’t until three years later that the mole, who posed as a mechanic working for a front company doing work at Natanz, delivered the digital weapon to the targeted systems. “[T]he Dutch mole was the most important way of getting the virus into Natanz,” one of the sources told Yahoo.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is meeting with the Secretary of Defense (Mark Esper) today at 3:30EST. Esper has been on the job for a little over a month. Anyone else wondering what topics are for consideration?

Most likely just spitballing ideas for the DOD Christmas party at the Trump Hotel in DC. Floral arrangements, catering menu, etc.. 

On September 3, 2019 at 1:53 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is meeting with the Secretary of Defense (Mark Esper) today at 3:30EST. Esper has been on the job for a little over a month. Anyone else wondering what topics are for consideration?

Correction: Acting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper.