Herman Edwards, lolololololololololololololololololololol

Parliament

44 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

Yeah.  That sucked.  Wouldn't have been any different if we hadn't lost our projected starting QB.  Good for Herman.  No issues with that guy.  Might be a fun ride with him

Looks as though he already will have a leg up in recruiting next season over Sumlin...

Hey Kid, 
Forget playing for the school you grew up cheering for. Come play in a dusty desert hell hole. It’s going to be 110 degrees every day without dropping below 85 at night from the time camp opens until halfway through the season. But it’s a dry heat. Practicing when it’s 75 degrees out makes you soft anyway.  The weather is great in January. I like to head over to watch the fiesta bowl after our season is over. 
Sincerely,
Arizona State  
PS, most of your games will be at 10:00 pm in your home town, so there won’t be any other games on to distract your friends and family. 

Counter point ASU chicks
  • Like 1

Just now, Sbbruin said:

He’s a lot more inspirational than white bread Chip Kelly.  He may be one of those guys made for college.  

College football sucks anyway.  I think I’m going to start following lawn bowling.

Don't give up until after you come to Tempe.  You are coming, right?

I never understood the hilarity that came in the wake of this hire. I didn't think it was a great pick but it was if they trotted out Pee Wee Herman as their new coach.

That robotic press release they put out was pretty amazing though, and not in a good way. 

I think it has to do with the fact he didn’t know the school mascot?

24 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Yea who’s laughing now.

That was a thoroughly enjoyable game last night. Well coached team. Played hard, smart, was able to execute actual football tactics, didn’t give up.

We picked the wrong Herman.

It was a fun game to be at for sure.  Halftime offensive adjustments, on top of some 1st half defensive stands, made the difference.  Left a few more points out there with the overthrows, but Manny is nails and Harry is going to be playing on Sundays.  Two freshman in that linebacking corps.

Which is probably why former NY Giants linebacker and current linebackers coach Antonio Pierce just named the Devil's Recruiting Director.  LB Poly product with the mission to tap that pipeline.