Herman Edwards, lolololololololololololololololololololol

Parliament

Tough/challenging schedule coming up for the fighting Hermsters:(I see three more wins with OSU, UCLA, Zona)

Sat, Sep 1
vsUTSAUTSA
W49-7
1-0 (0-0) Wilkins 237 Benjamin 131 Harry 140
Sat, Sep 8 2-0 (0-0) Wilkins 380 Benjamin 27 Williams 104
Sat, Sep 15 2-1 (0-0) Wilkins 341 Benjamin 21 Darby 127
Sat, Sep 22
@Washington10 Washington
2-2 (0-1) Wilkins 104 Benjamin 104 Aiyuk 36
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
Sat, Sep 29 9:00 PM
PAC12
1,878 tickets as low as $26 
Fri, Oct 5 TBD   1,113 tickets as low as $44 
Thu, Oct 18
vsStanford7 Stanford
8:00 PM

3,835 tickets as low as $23 
Fri, Oct 26
@USCUSC
TBD   2,351 tickets as low as $23 
Fri, Nov 2
vsUtahUtah
TBD   2,490 tickets as low as $25 
Fri, Nov 9
vsUCLAUCLA
TBD   2,561 tickets as low as $31 
Fri, Nov 16
@Oregon19 Oregon
TBD   1,960 tickets as low as $34 
Fri, Nov 23 TBD   1,649 tickets as low as $11 

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Bro what are you smoking...

This dude brought a QB off the bench in the fucking National Title game because fuck it and it worked.

I mean if we want to actually be real about it Saban is maybe the GOAT college football coach.

Oh give me a fucking break. Saban wins because he has an overwhelming talent advantage. He never won when he didn't. Do you think Auburn is the only school in Alabama whose boosters will pay six figures for a recruit? Ever heard the name Albert Means? Saban makes his living off of pressing every edge to gain an advantage over his opponents. Don't pretend Bama boosters aren't helping him out. 

BQTrsiyCEAAztIl.jpg:small

During the oversigning years he churned through the same number of recruits in four years that other schools did in five. He's a pioneer in the expanse of non-coaching assistants on the staff. Weren't there also some satellite camp issues that foreshadowed Harbaugh's? The areas in which he excels are all off the field. Give him and Dantonio (or a lot of other good coaches) perfectly identical teams and Saban isn't doing better than .500.

Do you think Saban could've done what Chris Petersen did at Boise State? Or what PJ Fleck did at Western Michigan? How about what Bill Snyder did at Kansas State? He couldn't even do what Mark Dantonio has done at Michigan State. (Or what Pete Carroll has done in Seattle.)

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Decent win for ASU yesterday. I know they beat a 3rd string qb, but it’s still a road win vs Trojan. Doesn’t happen very often.

Feel the same. Don’t forget how many laughed out load about the hire in the first place. And said a lot of bad things regarding the man’s character. 

He has proven that he knows far more then what many believed. No one is saying he is playoff bound. But, he has damn sure shown that if (or when) he gets equal talent his team will be a tough out.

I don’t really know what the expectations were for a shitty ASU team and a first year for Herm Edwards. They’ve been close in a lot of games and have some nice wins like sparty and on the road at USC. It’ll be more interesting to see how they look next year

3 hours ago, taybo20 said:

I don’t really know what the expectations were for a shitty ASU team and a first year for Herm Edwards. They’ve been close in a lot of games and have some nice wins like sparty and on the road at USC. It’ll be more interesting to see how they look next year

Agreed, it'll be interesting to see how the Sun Devils improve, vs in state rival Arizona...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...