2019-2020 NBA Season Thread

Goo Punch

Heat didnt deserve to lose in 5.

And yeah DG sucks but what about Morris? What a dumbass.

Also funny how people only notice DG missing that shot. They don't notice when he pokes the ball away from Butler and it leads to a transition bucket....

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

Jimmy Butler may just be the biggest alpha male in the NBA. Not the greatest player, but that dude just commands respect. Count me on the list of people that probably didn't give Butler enough credit for his game. Also, after noticing AD's shoes, I can never again take him seriously as a player. 

I expected an inspired Heat effort in Game 5, so the result is unsurprising.  But I also think this will motivate Lebron and Davis to put an end to things in Game 6, which is about what I would have expected before the series started.

Yeah. Pretty sure we all expect that, seems fairly pre-ordained. But on a night where LeBron did everything in his power to boost his legacy and make his GOAT case and played just an unbelievable, historic game, he was outdueled by a guy with chin pubes on his third team in two years. Going uppercut for uppercut with LeBron is pretty rare air. Steph... Kawhi... Buckets. That's about it. And Steph and Kawhi had a lot of help. That was an all-time NBA Finals game by both guys.

Danny Green had the highest +/- in the game which is kind of funny. Lakers need a couple others to step up. KCP wasn’t bad but everyone else was shit. 68 points and 25 rebounds combined from Davis and Lebron usually means a W. Heat were money from the FT line. Series has been a good one for a guy that only watches the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Heat didnt deserve to lose in 5.

And yeah DG sucks but what about Morris? What a dumbass.

Also funny how people only notice DG missing that shot. They don't notice when he pokes the ball away from Butler and it leads to a transition bucket....

Dude Green has been shit the entire season and playoffs.  Of course he makes an occasional play.  But overall he sucks ass.

Jimmy G dropped his nuts in this game. He will have to do this 2 more times to have a shot. Just glad we get some more basketball. LBJ/Jimmy was fun to watch. Lebron kept them in the game down the stretch. I see some trashing him for passing on that last possession but he was double teamed with another guy coming in for the block and Danny was wide open. That is about as wide open as you can get in the NBA. And what a fucking terrible shot it was. Nearly an airball. Hell maybe Lebron should have just tried to do it over 3 guys.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Yeah. Pretty sure we all expect that, seems fairly pre-ordained. But on a night where LeBron did everything in his power to boost his legacy and make his GOAT case and played just an unbelievable, historic game, he was outdueled by a guy with chin pubes on his third team in two years. Going uppercut for uppercut with LeBron is pretty rare air. Steph... Kawhi... Buckets. That's about it. And Steph and Kawhi had a lot of help. That was an all-time NBA Finals game by both guys.

Well, Buckets had Duncan Robinson play a game he’ll never play again the rest of his career.

On the radio call, they were discussing AD having an injury. Y'all didn't notice anything on the broadcast? If he's injured, how will that impact game 6?

Lulz. AD has now blown out his right knee, both ankles, and an achilles. He's playing purely on the power of Jesus and intangibles. What a warrior.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Dude barely drew iron on as wide open a 3 as you'll get in the NBA.

yeah he pulled the string on that thing badly.   It was bad the second it left his hand.    He was wide open but so was KCP I thought he might swing it again.