Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

[mention=397]immamac[/mention] [mention=3]blacklab[/mention] [mention=218]hayden_horn[/mention]
if i can prove that someone is legitimately stalking and trolling me can they get a timeout? or can i get a restraining order? [mention=403]immortal13[/mention] has become unhinged, and his last several posts towards me are quintessential examples of legitimate trolling. I've ignored him thus far but he's really making it hard to ignore lately. i responded to him for the first time earlier today and he's just ramped it up since then. all i ask is that you look into it. 

for example this is his latest response to me (and ftr my post had zero to do with Rick Barnes) :

79eb2ec88938bb3f6f7d72d872e105a0.jpg

I literally could not fit his entire post into my screenshot. He's been doing this for months, and it's has really ratcheted up lately, across multiple boards. in my opinion this deserves a warning if not a timeout.

PM Derka.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, troph said:

He’s come unhinged on me too. Might need the AA thread or something. I’ve traded messages with others he’s blown up at. That’s just a waste of bandwidth. Rick Barnes who gives a shit anymore.

That's an outright lie, Troph. Prove it 

And you made my exact point about Rick Barnes....good job. Now go back to trying to find yourself. 

Edited by immortal13
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/20/2018 at 1:57 PM, Beau Vine said:

Is it possible to get an IP ban?

Schmitty (banned) begat 903Cougar (banned) who has now begat Fart who has single-handedly put a good Utah poster into negative on the Pac-12 thread.

Fart: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/4018-fart/

He's baaaaaaack...

@immamac

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/4217-highlandmidge/

Is he gone already?  That realignment thread is like a light to his moth.  One of these days, he's really going to convince everyone that BYU is the most attractive conference addition ever, and that UUtah is completely worthless. 

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Is he gone already?  That realignment thread is like a light to his moth.  One of these days, he's really going to convince everyone that BYU is the most attractive conference addition ever, and that UUtah is completely worthless. 

Yep, taken care of quickly (thanks mods)

@blacklab @immamac @hayden_horn 

so was that a yes, no, maybe? because as i said he's been doing this shit for weeks, and ramping it up in recent days.

Here he is quoting me to say, "fuck you you fat fuck, go suck rick barnes dick." that's his entire response. it's trolling. he should be banned. 

Edited by Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Dude, quit being so sensitive or just use the ignore button. That's kinda what it's for

we have very very few rules here and your psychotic/obsessive self is going out of your way to break one of them. it's a fact. we have a rule about banning trolls for a reason, and if the mods are going to bitch about me responding to the trolling then they should go ahead and enforce the rule on trolling when my ignoring you fails to have any effect. 

another example: "you are the biggest fuckstick to ever post in on this board." word for word his entire response to me. this is every day, every forum, every response he makes to me. i'm not gonna post about it anymore in this thread, assuming ithst i've done enough to prove that this idiot deserves a timeout. 

Edited by Goo Punch

11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

another example: "you are the biggest fuckstick to ever post in on this board." word for word his entire response to me. this is every day, every forum, every response he makes to me. i'm not gonna post about it anymore in this thread, assuming ithst i've done enough to prove that this idiot deserves a timeout. 

Totally inaccurate.  That honor goes to the CR retards.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

we have very very few rules here and your psychotic/obsessive self is going out of your way to break one of them. it's a fact. we have a rule about banning trolls for a reason, and if the mods are going to bitch about me responding to the trolling then they should go ahead and enforce the rule on trolling when my ignoring you fails to have any effect. 

Just ignore him, the trolling rules on surly are extremely arbitrary, to put it nicely.

• Fuck You 4

7 hours ago, immamac said:

I sent him a warning. I don't need to broadcast it to the entire board. Use the report button like everyone else and stop drawing attention to yourself. 

actually how about you stop being such a giant fucking twat when it comes to me and do your goddamn job without being so dramatic about me every time. This entire is thread is full of people personally tagging you in matters like this and yet you literally never once have pulled this whiny twat stuff with any of them. Not once. This entire thread is also full you publicly responding to people to let them know that you've heard/acknowledged what they've said and taken action on it, yet when you don't respond to me at all and i simply follow up to see if it's being desktop it you AGAIN act like the faggoty twat that you are because you can't help yourself.

and third and finally, you have such a glaring, blatant track record of going way out of your way to fuck with me and bam me for for personal reasons, that it's absolutely laughable that you think you have right to bitch about me doing anything towards you. you lost that right before this site which is u fortunately your was even in existence. if this were still blacklab's site then could not in good conscience even let you deal with me you fucking penis wrinkle of a human being. you live for these interactions. i would bet that you purposely don't respond to my posts just so you can act like the twat that you are when i follow up asking if anything is being done:  you're one of the worst people on this site and have been forever. you also somehow have even thinner skin than i do, and literally nobody could stand you until you got your own website. you want me to do "what everyone else does"? then how about you start by responding to me and letting me know that you're looking into like you do for everyone else ya fuckin genius. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

actually how about you stop being such a giant fucking twat when it comes to me and your goddamn job without being so dramatic about me every time. This entire is thread is full of people personally tagging you in matters and yet you don't pull this whiny twat stuff with them. This entire thread is full you publicly responding to people to let them know that you've heard/acknowledged what they've said and taken action on it, yet when you don't respond to me at all and i ask a follow up question about it you AGAIN act like the faggoty twat that you are because you can't help yourself.

and third and finally, you have such a glaring, blatant track record of going way out of your way to fuck with me and bam me for for personal reasons, that it's absolutely laughable that you think you have right to bitch about me doing anything towards you. if this werenstill blacklab's site then could not in good conscience even let you deal with me you fucking kenos wrinkle if human being. you live for these interactions. you purposely don't respond to my posts and then act like a faggot when i follow up. you're one of the worst people on this site and you have been thinner skin than i do. it's pathetic. 

Please please please pretty please with sugar on top. Go wash your sandy vagina, and quit whining about people coming after you. How do you not realize that you are the reason why you get trolled. You create the issue with posts like this ^^^^

Can't you just say fuck you, and move on like a normal human being ?

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Please please please pretty please with sugar on top. Go wash your sandy vagina, and quit whining about people coming after you. How do you not realize that you are the reason why you get trolled. You create the issue with posts like this ^^^^

I know...let's have a spelling contest...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

no, no i don't create the issue, and in fact it's irrefutablly true that @immamac did/perpetually does create the issue himself. I tagged the mods pointing out a troll exactly like everyone else has done all up and down this board, and when i got no follow up from them i simply asked if anything was being done about it. again, SOP for this board. the mods responding to these types of posts and acknowledging that they're looking into/taking action on something is, AGAIN, SOP on this board. 

That is until i'm the one making the complaint. Then, instead of simply acknowledging that they've looked into like they do for everyone else here, @immamac did what he always does, which is publicly start shit with me. Only one person here is deviating from what is SOP, and it's @immamac.

getting trolled and not responding to it is not me creating an issue. tagging the mods and asking them to look into is not me creating the issue. immamac repeatedly singling me out, bragging about it, and acting like an absolute twat every time i make the most innocuous post is not me creating an issue. go back and reread the two posts i made, pretend that it's anybody besides me, and then ask yourself if @immamac would have called them out the way he did me. There's only one person creating issues here. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

no, no i don't create the issue, and in fact it's irrefutablly true that @immamac did/perpetually does create the issue himself. I tagged the mods pointing out a troll exactly like everyone else has done all up and down this board, and when i got no follow up from them i simply asked if anything was being done about it. again, SOP for this board. the mods responding to these types of posts and acknowledging that they're looking into/taking action on something is, AGAIN, SOP on this board. 

That is until i'm the one making the complaint. Then, instead of simply acknowledging that they've looked into like they do for everyone else here, @immamac did what he always does, which is publicly start shit with me. Only one person here is deviating from what is SOP, and it's @immamac.

getting trolled and not responding to it is not me creating an issue. tagging the mods and asking them to look into is not me creating the issue. immamac repeatedly singling me out, bragging about it, and acting like an absolute twat every time i make the most innocuous post is not me creating an issue. go back and reread the two posts i made, pretend that it's anybody besides me, and then ask yourself if @immamac would have called them out the way he did me. There's only one person creating issues here. 

EXHIBIT A:  Dude let it go, you look like a complete whiny, dumb as. Ignore him or tell him to fuck off. This type of post is precisely why you get trolled !!

i'm not gonna sit here all afternoon arguing about something that's blatantly obvious. if my two posts had been made by literally anyone besides me then either blacklab or immamac would have come into the thread and said, "he's been warned. use the report post button if he doesn't it again." end of story. zero fuss.

but, because it was me, immamac had to start shit. end of story. there's no need for the insultingly disingenuous "why can't you just act like everybody else derka", when a)i did, and b)you immamac are the one who's gone way out of his way to treat me differently than everyone else. just stop. just do your regular job without any of the personal issues, just as you would have for literally anyone else. period. i'm done talking about this stupid shit.

Edited by Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

i'm not gonna sit here all afternoon arguing about something that's blatantly obvious. if my two posts had been made by literally anyone besides me then either blacklab or immamac would have come into the thread and said, "he's been warned. use the report post button if he doesn't it again." end of story. zero fuss.

but, because it was me, immamac had to start shit. end of story. there's no need for the insultingly disingenuous "why can't you just act like everybody else derka", when a)i did, and b)you immamac are the one who's gone way out of his way to treat me differently than everyone else. just stop. just so your job without any of the personal issues. period. i'm done talking about this.

Please show me on the doll where immamac touched you.

I highly doubt it.

6 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

but, because it was me, immamac had to start shit. end of story. there's no need for the insultingly disingenuous "why can't you just act like everybody else derka", when a)i did, and b)you immamac are the one who's gone way out of his way to treat me differently than everyone else. just stop. just do your regular job without any of the personal issues, just as you would have for literally anyone else. period. i'm done talking about this stupid shit.

imgur