Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4: Tripping Balls (Spoilers)

atomheartbevo

My speculation

Spoiler

Doc Ock is maybe from the beginning of the movie (before shit really goes south), and he may work with Spidey at some point.  Maybe he's wanting to get back to his universe, but he doesn't seem confrontational with Peter and Co. later on, but the trailer has out-of-sequence stuff all over.

I think Doc Ock has some Stark technology.

The Sinister Six is almost fully formed up with Sandman, Lizard, Green Goblin, Electro, and Doc Ock.  That's not a coincidence.

Venom seems most likely to round out the Sinister Six, given his end-credits scene.

I think the part where all of the skies are breaking open or whatever, will lead directly into the Doctor Strange movie - I've seen reports that Spidey ends literally moments before the Doctor Strange movie starts.

I think Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man saves MJ, as a nod to him failing to save Gwen in Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

My speculation

Hide contents

Doc Ock is maybe from the beginning of the movie (before shit really goes south), and he may work with Spidey at some point.  Maybe he's wanting to get back to his universe, but he doesn't seem confrontational with Peter and Co. later on, but the trailer has out-of-sequence stuff all over.

I think Doc Ock has some Stark technology.

The Sinister Six is almost fully formed up with Sandman, Lizard, Green Goblin, Electro, and Doc Ock.  That's not a coincidence.

Venom seems most likely to round out the Sinister Six, given his end-credits scene.

I think the part where all of the skies are breaking open or whatever, will lead directly into the Doctor Strange movie - I've seen reports that Spidey ends literally moments before the Doctor Strange movie starts.

I think Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man saves MJ, as a nod to him failing to save Gwen in Amazing Spider-Man 2.

These are making the rounds (pics):

Spoiler

Possibly shopped but in the Daredevil pic the furniture in Aunt May's house matches real screenshots from the first teaser trailer. Also Lizard clearly gets hit by someone who is edited-out of the new trailer.

Edited by smuggs

5 hours ago, smuggs said:

These are making the rounds (pics):

Reveal hidden contents

Possibly shopped but in the Daredevil pic the furniture in Aunt May's house matches real screenshots from the first teaser trailer. Also Lizard clearly gets hit by someone who is edited-out of the new trailer.

The Brazil trailer stuff is legit.  Interesting.

13 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

My biggest beef with the marvel-verse is that they refuse to acknowledge Luke Cage. He is the original American badass. Yet all he got was a shitty Netflix series.

They exclusively licensed the Defenders and Punisher rights to Netflix and just got them back.  Same story as XMen/Fantastic4 that they had sold to FOX.  Give them time and they’ll get them involved.  They plan the MCU nearly 5 years out so until they knew Netflix wasn’t renewing and those rights would be coming back, they couldn’t develop anything.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 10:18 AM, Brothahorn said:

My biggest beef with the marvel-verse is that they refuse to acknowledge Luke Cage. He is the original American badass. Yet all he got was a shitty Netflix series.

Like TKthunder2 said, give them time.

That said

Spoiler

Either Vincent D'Onofrio is the biggest troll and the leaks are false, or he's coming into the MCU as the Kingpin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/kevin-feige-confirms-daredevil-casting-in-the-mcu-and-fans-will-be-pumped

The man behind the machine that is the MCU sat down with CinemaBlend recently, and fielded out questions about Daredevil, and the character’s potential in the MCU now that his Netflix show has run its course. It’d be a shame NOT to feature Daredevil in either a Marvel feature or a Disney+ show, and we asked Feige what he thought about Charlie Cox being able to stay in the part. To our surprise, the usually covert Kevin Feige confirmed the news that so many fans will want to hear when he told CinemaBlend:

If you were to see Daredevil in upcoming things, Charlie Cox, yes, would be the actor playing Daredevil. Where we see that, how we see that, when we see that, remains to be seen.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Who lotta mediocre there. 

WV, Loki, Shang-Chi, and No Way Home were great.   What If was really good.  BW and Hawkeye were both above average Hollywood fare.   F&WS was mediocre.  Didn’t see Eternals or Venom 2.  

IMO, that’s a pretty high hit rate with a high volume of above average content.  I think we are a bit spoiled by the quality of content around the end of the Infinity Saga.  

• Hook 'Em 5

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bookman said:

With this whole multiverse thing going on, I hope they bring back the Howard the Duck from the 80's movie.

They should do it just to fuck with Warner Brothers/DC.

"Hey DC, we are making very profitable movies with a fucking talking duck, how are you all doing with your movies?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s a tribute to 80s hair metal.  

Whitesnake-Here-I-Go-Again-whitesnake-37

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

That is a trailer that gives away pretty much nothing except for a plot line they already revealed with Jane. 

Pretty much. And nothing wrong with that. I enjoy being surprised. Also we don’t know if something in L&T would give too much away for DrS2. 

I enjoy Bale as an actor. I hope his character lives and ends up being the Loki/Thanos reoccurring villain for this phase.