Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He didn’t want to be there, gave up $30 mil to get out, and gets a 1 year 15 mil deal with the fucking patriots. This is absolutely going to work out, and it’s frustrating thinking about it 

How many times in a row is this that an uber-talented shithead ended up better off after imploding? My count is 137.

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He didn’t want to be there, gave up $30 mil to get out, and gets a 1 year 15 mil deal with the fucking patriots. This is absolutely going to work out, and it’s frustrating thinking about it 

To be fair it was probably worth $15 million to get away from the Raiders and Gruden, they were gonna ruin his career

Shows how desperate the Pats are for receivers that they're willing to 1) Take him in, 2) Pay him real money, 3) Put him in the same locker room as Josh Gordon.

I guess it's worth the risk to have AB and Gordon out wide and Edelman working the slot. Scary good potential.

Edited by aggie08

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Whose how desperate the Pats are for receivers that they're willing to 1) Take him in, 2) Pay him real money, 3) Put him in the same locker room as Josh Gordon.

I guess it's worth the risk to have AB and Gordon out wide and Edelman working the slot. Scary good potential.

Wait until Gronk comes back in November.

2 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

So their 4WR set is Thomas, Edelman, Brown, and Gordon?

Player potential-wise, they have what’s needed to make 2007 look like a cakewalk. 

Ego potential-wise, they have what’s needed to explode into an unmitigated disaster never before seen 

Egos don't last with the Pats.  Never have, never will.  Brown will be gone the first time he looks at Brady sideways.   That may be sooner rather than later.  But if anyone is going to put Brown in his place, it will be Brady and Belichick.  Depends upon if we wants to win a title.

From a pure personnel standpoint, Harry was a disappointment and he's now on IR.   This will shore things up.

Just ridiculous how the NFL allows the Pats and Cowboys to feast off of all the league's reprobates, scumbags, and criminals.  Teams do the right thing and cut a POS, the Pats and Cowboys then reward them for their slimy behavior.

My Give A Crap About the NFL meter has sunk to about zero.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Just ridiculous how the NFL allows the Pats and Cowboys to feast off of all the league's reprobates, scumbags, and criminals.

Look Brown is an asshole and a diva but as far as I know he isn't a criminal or anything. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Just ridiculous how the NFL allows the Pats and Cowboys to feast off of all the league's reprobates, scumbags, and criminals.

What exactly are they supposed to do? Make New England play by different rules? Hire David Stern to come in and veto this?

17 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

So their 4WR set is Thomas, Edelman, Brown, and Gordon?

Player potential-wise, they have what’s needed to make 2007 look like a cakewalk. 

Ego potential-wise, they have what’s needed to explode into an unmitigated disaster never before seen 

And yet they are a power rushing team. 

Good luck, NFL.

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Look Brown is an asshole and a diva but as far as I know he isn't a criminal or anything. 

Barely. He threw a chair or something out of a 15th floor window because $50k in cash went missing and it almost landed on a toddler. 

14 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

What exactly are they supposed to do? Make New England play by different rules? Hire David Stern to come in and veto this?

The NFL should set up some kind of consistent league wide ethics policy.  You get cut for 'detrimental conduct' and you have to sit out the rest of the season.  Of course subject to league office review, an appeals process, perhaps including an arbitrator.

And spare me the BS of "But they have a right to earn a living."  They can still hire on at any McDonalds or Walmart or Big Red Motors.  Many have already banked millions.  And there's always Canada, Euro semi-pro, arena, etc.

How do we know that AB isn't pulling a fast one, trying to get cut because his agent had a secret deal worked out with Belicheat earlier this summer?

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Just ridiculous how the NFL allows the Pats and Cowboys to feast off of all the league's reprobates, scumbags, and criminals.  Teams do the right thing and cut a POS, the Pats and Cowboys then reward them for their slimy behavior.

Lmao what? Allows those teams? Every single team can sign them if they want. How many scumbags has Dallas signed? Greg Hardy? And they cut bait really quick. Quit overracting 

But yeah, keep with that narrative Dallas signs all these types of players constantly. Boo fucking hoo.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

So the Pats will have a crack head on one side and a shit head on the other. I have a feeling it won’t work out the way everyone is assuming.

Tom will spike their drinks with his TB12 powder and everyone will miraculously fall in line with the Patriot way.