hornhorn

Michael Bloomberg for President 2020

Ha ha

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—In an apparently successful attempt to get under the skin of Donald Trump, former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg has purchased Greenland from Denmark.

In an official statement released on Tuesday, the Prime Minister of Denmark, Mette Frederiksen, would not disclose the price that Bloomberg paid for Greenland but indicated that it was an “all-cash offer.”

“Mr. Bloomberg has a lot of money,” Frederiksen added.

News of Bloomberg’s purchase of Greenland reportedly infuriated Trump, who immediately ordered his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to make an offer to buy the Faroe Islands from Denmark.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/bloomberg-enrages-trump-by-buying-greenland

57 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Because it guarantees a Trump victory if he's successful. You're giving all these people a good excuse to sit out. The last time this happened was I think in the 50s and Eisenhower won easily.

Oh the Irony

Bloomberg offices being vandalized.

No evidence of Sanders involvement, but wants an apology anyway.

Eat every flavor of dick under the sun, you fucking oligarch's toad. I hope your children are ashamed of you and use scissors to cut you out of family photos.

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

Oh the Irony

lol yes Bernie's holdout actually forced Super Delegates off the first ticket, he was smart and that was good. He had no chance of securing the nomination and knew that but wanted reforms. Bloomberg basically just doesn't want Sanders to win, he doesn't give a shit about Trump.

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

There has to be a way I can grift Bloomberg out of a few million dollars. It just can’t be that hard. 

maxresdefault.jpg

"I've decided that going forward, I won't be murdering anyone"

- OJ Simpson

I really dislike this Bloomberg chump.

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

I posted a stat in the Nevada or General Dem election thread, but if you earned $5000 a day and started in 1492 you still wouldn't have a billion dollars in the year 2020. In order to match Bloomberg's net worth at this rate, it would take you 34,387 years.

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Wasn't Hoover a mining magnate prior to becoming President? I think Bush Sr. also qualifies as a former successful businessman along with Carter.

I think that Bush Sr. was already doing "reconnaissance" for the navy and national intelligence while a pilot with the navy even before attending Yale. 

Then after Yale, he joined some other Yale people in the oil business in Texas so that he would have a natural cover to travel throughout the Middle East and elsewhere "on business"... then eventually he became head of the CIA. (Head of the CIA isn't just given to "successful business men".) 

I believe that he made money as a businessman, but it was hardly because he was just a savvy businessman. There were other things working in his favor.

LMAO, Bloomberg literally ran an ad days ago whining about Bernie accounts.

5 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I got 3 different Bloomberg flyers in my mail today. 

We got two, and they weren't just flyers, but in actual envelopes addressed to us.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion