Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, Yuk said:

I don't understand why he keeps revisiting this.  The totally-not-an-agent of Russia just withdrew troops from Germany, has withdrawn from nuclear proliferation treaties, signed off on Russian invasion of Ukraine, ceded power to them in Syria, sided with their president over his own intelligence service, not enforced bipartisan sanctions against them, and makes a daily effort to light our country on fire, question our electoral system integrity, and deepen divides to the point where we actually have to contemplate the likelihood of a civil war.

Unredact the full Mueller report or shut the fuck up.

actively swimming in the confusion is empowering your enemy

7 hours ago, Wanker Bob said:

The fucked up thing is this will be just a continuation of the cycle of the last few decades. GHWB and Clinton both had horrible missteps and mistakes but both also accomplished decent things and it's believable both attempted to do the best they could. 

Since the start up of republican death cult in the 90s the country went to GWB who fucked everything up so badly that Obama was saddled with a nearly broken country in 2 wars. Obama did the best he could to pull things out then the country puts trump in and breaks it even further. Now best case scenario it'll be Biden who will inherit a flaming pile of divided shit country ravaged by pandemic and financial distress. At best if he manages to mitigate the damage and turn things around even a little the country will go right back to the next republican death cult member to further damage things later. 

It's a downward spiral that shows no signs of ending. It will keep getting worse. I'm trying to convince my wife to immigrate back to my home in England with our niece when this pandemic is controlled enough to allow it. Right now she doesn't want to leave her family but in time hopefully she'll see just how things only keep getting worse here. I've already told my dad he's a wanker for moving us to this shit hole and if he wants to die here that's his business but I don't. 

In the 90s the Clintons made the dems just another flavor of corporate. Sure they talk different, and do different shit, but its just for different piles of cash (except the banks who are rich enough to pay off both parties)

Welcome to the Death Spiral. Seeds been sown for a while sadly. Internets just speed things up. Hopefully the US can get it over with peacefully and start a fresh. And hopefully the cultural dominance of the US can push it through the hard times. 

Edited by staboner

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Russia gate broke numerous laws.

fact.

I know.  I've kinda been tracking the time that the DNC used a law firm as a cut out to engage a foreign spy to collect disinformation from Russians, package that up, distribute it to compliant media sources, and inject it into the FBI, where among the 17 various errors and omissions uncovered, one of the FBI lawyers altered an email to obscure the fact that a certain informant under the most intrusive forms of surveillance was in fact working with the CIA.  

• Fuck You 4

The fucked up thing is this will be just a continuation of the cycle of the last few decades. GHWB and Clinton both had horrible missteps and mistakes but both also accomplished decent things and it's believable both attempted to do the best they could. 
Since the start up of republican death cult in the 90s the country went to GWB who fucked everything up so badly that Obama was saddled with a nearly broken country in 2 wars. Obama did the best he could to pull things out then the country puts trump in and breaks it even further. Now best case scenario it'll be Biden who will inherit a flaming pile of divided shit country ravaged by pandemic and financial distress. At best if he manages to mitigate the damage and turn things around even a little the country will go right back to the next republican death cult member to further damage things later. 
It's a downward spiral that shows no signs of ending. It will keep getting worse. I'm trying to convince my wife to immigrate back to my home in England with our niece when this pandemic is controlled enough to allow it. Right now she doesn't want to leave her family but in time hopefully she'll see just how things only keep getting worse here. I've already told my dad he's a wanker for moving us to this shit hole and if he wants to die here that's his business but I don't. 

So can you adopt another family of refugees?
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You know, you can keep on being the guy screaming that the Enola Gay had a taillight out and the whole thing should have been called off.  You can be the guy that says yeah, kids were getting raped and killed in the school bathroom, but the witnesses DID NOT HAVE VALID HALL PASSES therefore their testimony is shit.  There are times when you might be legally right, but when vigilante dad shows up with the Greener full of buckshot, it won’t matter. The hill you are dying on is built for ants, and you should reconsider your sense of justice.  Justice, not law.  Law is dead.  

Like I posted.  Russiagate broke some of y'alls brains. 

8 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

No, trump, et al broke the traditional justice system that you are clinging to.  Your rules no longer apply.  Where in your brain is any of this current activity ok?

You're the one who said that Russiagate broke numerous laws.  I am just pointing a few of them out to you. I am not surprised at all that it is some of the same posters who pushed back when I was pointing this out all along that are triggered. 

Edited by Anastasis

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You're the one who said that Russiagate broke numerous laws.  I am just pointing a few of them out to you. I am not surprised at all that it is some of the same posters who pushed back when I was pointing this out all along that are triggered. 

You're only pointing out the laws one side broke, and you're the reigning 'both sides' champ.  I really had the urge to neg your ass too.  Come on, man!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You're only pointing out the laws one side broke, and you're the reigning 'both sides' champ.  I really had the urge to neg your ass too.  Come on, man!

I sincerely wish that I wasn't the only one who would acknowledge that the laws intended to protect Americans from unwarranted government surveillance were broken in the course of the Russiagate thing. But I recognize that I am speaking to an audience of posters who largely think that a UK spook operating in a political context to seed disinformation from Russians to influence our election was operating in our best interests. Breaking that delusion down has caused some real brain damage. 

I, for one, am glad Anastasis is here to figure out for all of us what the REAL enemy is. He should probably tell some of the authorities as well. Seems like something they would be interested in. Oh I forgot they are all on the take too. 

Well shit. Guess we should just let Dotard keep on dotarding. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I sincerely wish that I wasn't the only one who would acknowledge that the laws intended to protect Americans from unwarranted government surveillance were broken in the course of the Russiagate thing. But I recognize that I am speaking to an audience of posters who largely think that a UK spook operating in a political context to seed disinformation from Russians to influence our election was operating in our best interests. Breaking that delusion down has caused some real brain damage. 

Can you elaborate on this?  Who do you mean by "our"?  The american politicians who paid him, or us, the average american?  Prolly naive, but I'd imagine a foreign ally who was paid (presumably) handsomely would indeed have our bests interests in mind during the investigation we paid him to conduct.  Return business and all that.

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Stahp

Hey I didn't bring this up.  Another poster did, and I was name dropped. If y'all don't want to hear about it, simply leave my name out your posts.  I understand that some of the posters here don't like to have some of the things that have been revealed repeated to them.  I would probably feel bad too if I displayed such a lack of critical thinking and skepticism as it all played out.  

15 minutes ago, Todd Gack said:

Can you elaborate on this?  Who do you mean by "our"?  The american politicians who paid him, or us, the average american?  Prolly naive, but I'd imagine a foreign ally who was paid (presumably) handsomely would indeed have our bests interests in mind during the investigation we paid him to conduct.  Return business and all that.

It's amazing to me that people are still caping for Steele after all that has been revealed. Spooks gonna spook.  They traffic in manipulation of public opinion through a compliant media network. Baseline should be a posture of skepticism. But we had people here claiming this garbage was the bible and that Steele was a patriot. 

You guys are free to carry on in your delusions.  Just leave my name out of it, or I will just feel compelled to simply repeat the facts as we know them. 

Edited by Anastasis

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I, for one, am glad Anastasis is here to figure out for all of us what the REAL enemy is.

The real enemy?  The real enemy is us.  Russia was always a distraction intended to deflect from recognizing that Trump is not a Russian problem.  He is American society and politics perfectly personified. But rather than comes to grips with the fact that America has embraced such a flawed political expression, we need an external locus of control to push it off on.  A pretty basic psychological defense mechanism.    

31 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Can you and your fantasy spy just get a room and fuck?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Man, no shit.  I sometimes agree with some of his points but this particular jag of his is such a beatdown.

In almost every other setting on this board, an aggressive posture with regards to law enforcement abuses and the surveillance state would generally not get much notice.  But being right about those things in a political context involving Trump hasn't been so popular.  So be it.  

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The real enemy?  The real enemy is us.  Russia was always a distraction intended to deflect from recognizing that Trump is not a Russian problem.  He is American society and politics perfectly personified. But rather than comes to grips with the fact that America has embraced such a flawed political expression, we need an external locus of control to push it off on.  A pretty basic psychological defense mechanism.    

So we’re the aliens?  We’re the savages?

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I would probably feel bad too if I displayed such a lack of critical thinking and skepticism as it all played out. 

Consider the poster.  I'm not one of those knee jerk anti-Anastais posters.

Just sayiin'

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Consider the poster.  I'm not one of those knee jerk anti-Anastais posters.

Just sayiin'

I acknowledge.  You were actually one of the only intellectually honest posters on the other thread, and I acknowledged such at the time. But maybe you should "stahp" the posters name dropping me, or some of the dip shits who fed this board right out nonsense for years.  

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Do I win a prize if I correctly identify who in this thread is responsible for us having to rehash this?

Still trying to figure out how single sourced articles from the "intelligence" community are used to perpetuate American involvement in endless wars that do not serve American interests? 

we have one of the most dishonest people leading this country, not as in one if the most dishonest presidents, but one of the most dishonest people to have ever exsisted. If you support him in any way, then fuck you. 

160,000 Americans are dead. Most could have been prevented. Once again, fuck you. 

You are the problem. Fuck you 

Edited by Fastbreak
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

[Everyone] Look at this terrible thing Trump did. 

[Anastasis] Yes, but Chewbacca is a Wookie. 

[Everyone] Ok.  Well, that’s true, but it’s not what we are talking about. 

[Anastasis] No, you’re not getting off that easy.  I demand that this discussion pivot to Chewbacca’s status as a Wookie, and that you admit Chewbacca is, in fact, a Wookie.  

[Everyone] Chewbacca is a Wookie.  

[Anastasis] You know, this board is full of sheep.  It’s a shame none of you can think critically.  You’re supposedly so concerned about a batshit crazy malignant narcissist that is running the country amidst the worst economy in 100 years and the worst health crisis in 100 years ... yawn.  But you can’t even acknowledge the much greater problem of Chewbacca being a Wookie.  The lack of objectivity is astounding.

[Everyone] Chewbacca is a Wookie!  We get it.

[Anastasis] God, this board is such a beating.  Why did we have to rehash that Chewbacca is a Wookie again?  How are you still not figuring this out with your feeble little biased minds?  Let’s cover some new ground, people.

[Everyone] (Deep breath) Ok.  Well, there is this new story about Trump ...

[Anastasis] BUT CHEWBACCA IS A WOOKIE!!!

Not shocked that this exchange results in its own fan fiction genre. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Anastasis said:

It's amazing to me that people are still caping for Steele after all that has been revealed. Spooks gonna spook.  They traffic in manipulation of public opinion through a compliant media network. Baseline should be a posture of skepticism. But we had people here claiming this garbage was the bible and that Steele was a patriot. 

You guys are free to carry on in your delusions.  Just leave my name out of it, or I will just feel compelled to simply repeat the facts as we know them. 

Hahahahaha. This is your whole shtick!!! 

You are mad that steele gathered and passed on raw intelligence. Hahahahahaa.

Everyone knew it was raw intelligence. Hahahahahaa.

No one said it was the Bible. Hahahahahaa

Stop being an idiot. My recommendation is to stop following the twitter account of Lindsey Graham and Devin Nunes and read the Mueller report. 

• Like 2