Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It's like he learned at some point in his life that he can say anything he wants, no matter how crazy or how blatant of a lie. When questioned, just say something absurd like "read the manuals" and it doesn't matter if it makes zero sense. Just keep talking and move on to the next crazy thing or lie, and there will be no consequences. 

he's  a bullshitter, pure and simple.  the truth of what comes out of a bullshitter's mouth doesn't matter.  a bullshiter says things not for truth, but because the statements have emotional affect. he says what he needs to say to win the room.  facts don't matter.  winning the room right then is the only thing that matters.  and it's kept him in luxury for his whole life.  it won him the presidency.  it's what he knows, it's what he's good at.  he does it when tape is rolling because the room is now everyone. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Why in the world did Trump do the interview with Axios?

7 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

My guess is that Trump left that interview thinking that he did well.

That’s the level of this dense dope’s delusion. 

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's far from my biggest complaint about Donald Trump, but why does he always stop his orange makeup well in front of his temple hairline?

Because the person who applies bronzer isn't allowed in the room where the machine lowers the hairpiece (or whatever it is) onto his head.

CluelessDeliciousEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, mcbrisket said:

Because the person who applies bronzer isn't allowed in the room where the machine lowers the small, sedated, fur-bearing mammal hairpiece (or whatever it is) onto his head.

CluelessDeliciousEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Fify.  I think it's a pine marten.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

1.) Doesn’t care to learn.

2.) The people around him feed him the falsehoods to further their agendas

... and this applies to everything.

The man is being used by his ‘subordinates’, the Republican Party, and authoritarians like Putin and Xi.

He’s just so vain and dumb that he thinks he’s somehow winning the game.

He’s so broken as a human being and leader.

He is the worst President and the worst person to actually be President. And there have been some really shitty ones on both parts.

The only reason he hasn’t risen to the level as worst human in history is because he isn’t a good leader, he’s an idiot, and there are at least some guard rails left in our democracy (like needing to win another election and the possibility of jail time if he loses)

If he had any sort of leadership skills, if he had half a brain, or if he didn’t have a still semi-functioning state to content with, then he’d be in the same company as Hitler, Stalin, or [insert name of one of history’s other boogie men].

That’s how broken he is.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

1.) Doesn’t care to learn.

2.) The people around him feed him the falsehoods to further their agendas

... and this applies to everything.

The man is being used by his ‘subordinates’, the Republican Party, and authoritarians like Putin and Xi.

He’s just so vain and dumb that he thinks he’s somehow winning the game.

He’s so broken as a human being and leader.

He is the worst President and the worst person to actually be President. And there have been some really shitty ones on both parts.

The only reason he hasn’t risen to the level as worst human in history is because he isn’t a good leader, he’s an idiot, and there are at least some guard rails left in our democracy (like needing to win another election and the possibility of jail time if he loses)

If he had any sort of leadership skills, if he had half a brain, or if he didn’t have a still semi-functioning state to content with, then he’d be in the same company as Hitler, Stalin, or [insert name of one of history’s other boogie men].

That’s how broken he is.

The more concerning thing is that 40% of the US population is equally broken for following this buffoon right off the ledge. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, 'stache said:

The John Lewis quotes are disgusting. Might be the most despicable thing from him, in my opinion, and that's saying a lot. Deplorable is too kind a word for this person and his supporters.

Nope.  Kids in cages is still the most despicable thing from him.  But there are lots of runners up, including this.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Nope.  Kids in cages is still the most despicable thing from him.  But there are lots of runners up, including this.

Leaving the Kurds, our best ally in the region, to die at the hands of the Russians and Syrians is still number 1 to me. A close second would be providing the sperm for Don Jr. and Eric. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The John Lewis quotes are disgusting. Might be the most despicable thing from him, in my opinion, and that's saying a lot. Deplorable is too kind a word for this person and his supporters.
Leaving the Kurds, our best ally in the region, to die at the hands of the Russians and Syrians is still number 1 to me. A close second would be providing the sperm for Don Jr. and Eric. 

The most deplorable thing is that this conversation has to be had
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

By far, what a fucking disgrace that the beacon of hope is separating children from their parents and locking them up as they arrive to that beacon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This still makes no sense.  I know, I'll add it to the list.
1_56ce7965-d4f3-4d1e-b682-22546b35b033_1024x1024@2x.png?v=1587612504
A neighbor a few blocks down has this flag. He's hung it inside of his garage (I give him points for that) but his garage doors are open seemingly all day long (we pass by when walking the dog 3x a day). His garage TV is always on fox. I'm guessing he's having some kind of standoff with his neighbors. Alas, our dog has yet to take a shit in his yard. I'd bag it anyway, but inside it would feel like a victory.

5 hours ago, Snacks said:

Is laying a trap wrt voting by mail...

good to see you man. you wear slacks while at home too? is that safe?

the trap is mass confusion caused by evil white supremacist assholes running the white house + a meglomaniac that is soulless enough to be the frontman. 

but you know that. 

this was the repulican playbook with W. he was trump lite v1.0. He was semi-intelligent (compared to Trump) and actually had a heart and cared about other people (not like trump). evil fucking republicans took that and ran with it. 

but we know that too. 

confusion is the goal. 

someone up top just mentioned to stop making fake shit. yes, that is a must. you are adding to the playbook. 

the best thing anyone can do is ignore him. as a society will still do not undertand that. we do not understand our enemy. instead we feed our egos by engaging with it and then rallying around the output in an echo chamber. 

engaging with trump on standard channels and over standard issues is the playbook on their side. then they warp the conversion slowly and the normals just sit there with their dick in their hand pointing out how dumb everything is. 

you homies have a great, nukeless night. and just don't look

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, elguapo said:
...because everyone knows he's a liar moron POS.

i have a dream.  it's not a big dream, it's just a little dream.  my dream, and i hope you don't find this too crazy, is that i would like the people of this country to feel that if, god forbid, there were a pandemic, that listening to the president would actually be a wise thing to do.  you can't have people, if they're sick and dying and need information saying, "whatever you do, don't listen to the president."  that would be bad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

He went after John McCain during the primary and still fucking won the R nomination and eventually the election. Anyone that has ever supported him is not going to bat an eye at him undermining the life and legacy of a black civil rights leader. 

As Shea Serrano says, "fuck Donald Trump and anyone who stands with him".

• Like 1