DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics

5 minutes ago, rpspeed said:

Wife and I are vaccinated. I asked the 16 year old if he wanted it and he said no. I havent asked the 13 year old but I bet his answer is the same. These kids have gone to school in person, played soccer, and hung out with friends all year.  I'm not going to force them to take the vaccine if they arent comfortable with it at this point.

I have a 12 year old that doesn't want the shot either.  He's been at school all year and has hung out with his friends during this entire pandemic. I won't make him get the shot. Damn near every one else that he interacts with has had the vaccine, so I'm not sure we will make him get the shot.  His normal vaccinations including the HPV vaccine, of course he will get those.  I'm on the fence about this one and I don't really have that great of a reason other than he isn't really at any risk of getting sick or getting anyone around him really sick. 

Edited by Hate
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Replies 57.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• atomheartbevo

• dcar00

• Cheeseweasel

• MNLonghornFUKM

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Against my better judgment and several beers deep, I have taken you up on this, potentially ending my streak of totally worthless posts. I have done 3 and 7 day averages only on the Worldometer data. 

Daughter’s home. A little PTSD, we’re picking up Whataburger to help.

Just try and imagine GreenspointTexas being the person to intubate you as you fight for your life against COVID-19. You’re laying there gasping for air while he chastises you for all the things you li

Posted Images