Goo Punch

Texas athletes petitioning University to replace "The Eyes of Texas" and to no longer require athletes to sing it

A black man is asking a white man to stop singing a minstrel song because it’s racist and the white man is telling him it’s not racist. 

Not only that, he’s also offended that you would call him a racist for saying that. 

We live in an upside down world. 

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

A black man is asking a white man to stop singing a minstrel song because it’s racist and the white man is telling him it’s not racist. 

Not only that, he’s also offended that you would call him a racist for saying that. 

Just stop dude. For real.

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Hahah this was a good strawman. Maybe we should honor people who deserve to be honored, for as you said “doing things” and not whatever rich asshole wants his name on a building. If all we do is name buildings after rich donors, that pretty much makes us whores. 

Silly me, I always thought if someone wanted to donate millions of their own money that they might be pretty generous souls. 

Is there an income level where you become an "asshole"or is it based on net worth or giving? 

27 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Sounds exactly like something a racist would say.

Lol see what I mean?  That's way to easy of a conclusion to make.  Unless you are trolling (high possibility) then you have no evidence of that and are drawing your own conclusion to fit your narrative.  Probably because you are uncomfortable with your own racism and you are putting that on me now.  What a fucking ignorant comment.

23 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

We live in a world where people don't think for themselves and have their heads firmly shoved up their own asses.  And that is never more apparent than every time you post some nonsense like this.  Btw I guess this doesn't apply to you because on another thread I saw you say that the Mississippi State players should just get over a joking tweet Mike Leach sent out about killing his wife.  Your'e a hypocrite.  You just pick and choose which people to shit on based on the bullshit narrative you have in your head.

1 minute ago, Apex73 said:

We live in a world where people don't think for themselves and have their heads firmly shoved up their own asses.  And that is never more apparent than every time you post some nonsense like this.  Btw I guess this doesn't apply to you because on another thread I saw you say that the Mississippi State players should just get over a joking tweet Mike Leach sent out about killing his wife.  Your'e a hypocrite.  You just pick and choose which people to shit on based on the bullshit narrative you have in your head.

Your presence on this board is fucking horrible

5 minutes ago, Apex73 said:

Lol see what I mean?  That's way to easy of a conclusion to make.  Unless you are trolling (high possibility) then you have no evidence of that and are drawing your own conclusion to fit your narrative.  Probably because you are uncomfortable with your own racism and you are putting that on me now.  What a fucking ignorant comment.

Oh Jesus, Barbara.

13 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Silly me, I always thought if someone wanted to donate millions of their own money that they might be pretty generous souls. 

Is there an income level where you become an "asshole"or is it based on net worth or giving? 

Very generous souls 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/13/jeffrey-epstein-harvard-donations

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/03/sackler-family-donations-imperial-college-london-university-sussex-yale/3849912002/

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-weinstein-scandal-usc-1202586250/

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

So out of thousands of donations of millions dollars, you're going with that being representative? Have you met more rich assholes or poor assholes? 

11 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Your presence on this board is fucking horrible

Wow great counter point.  You have nothing of substance to say obviously.  

Just now, South Austin said:

You’re a great counter point!

Lol the discourse has obviously been reduced to this now.  That is literally something a child would say.

3 minutes ago, Apex73 said:

Lol the discourse has obviously been reduced to this now.  That is literally something a child would say.

Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow.