KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

I just hope all of our newfound aggie brethren can live with themselves after breaking the aggie code by posting here. Do you have to perform some sort of penance for that? Like three Farmers Fights and a conjugal visit with a sheep? 

Young contacted me and told me I had to turn in all my Aggie gear. Sad day boys.

Fuck Tarp

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I'm certain we can round you up a Maroon Lives Matter shirt, some maroon Adidas kicks, and a few other items of flair.  

Won't be necessary.  I'll wear a white polo of sorts, with my "Beat the Hell Out of A&M" button I got in Oxford for the game a few years back.  If anyone asks, I'll say that I got it from a cheerleader, and because it says A&M on it, I consider it flair.  I would not be lying, but the confusion on their faces could get photo worthy.

Edited by Homesickhorn

3 minutes ago, bEastTexas said:

@DrPepper word on the street from my Aggie buddies is y’all broke off started your own version of Surly and site traffic at 247 dropped so much Perroni reached out to you to set up a phone call?

Aggy fans are loyal and furious. It’s a gold mine to someone who could put up an accurate and entertaining product. The gestapo tactics of txags has more to do wiyh the proprietors of the site knowing what they have, pandering to a base and squeezing out any new comers.

i mean this whole heartedly when I say I love ribbing aggys. Why? Because some of my family, best friends growing up, thru high school and coincidentally from places I lived in the world as an army brat -became aggys. The back and forth is great. The fact we get so mad/they get so mad at shit is awesome. It’s passion. It colors my life. I can’t hate an aggy without also loving them a little like how you have a family member you can’t stand or only yell at people you care and worry for.  

But as a Texan I can say I don’t appreciate bullshit. While admittedly there is ample room for opinion and judgment in the world of athletic recruiting, the proprietors of txags (while admittedly providing legit news at times) have burrowed into this gray area and greatly expanded on the padding/pandering while the legit info has at best stayed the same. 

for me, recruiting is just staying on top of info and seeing how shit plays out. There’s all sorts of characters and it can be really amusing. I like this place because it has its self entitled arrogance mixed with a healthy dose of bi-polar, panic and defeatism. I think the ags would have a lot more fun if they had an additional place to go. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:
  48 minutes ago, bEastTexas said:

@DrPepper word on the street from my Aggie buddies is y’all broke off started your own version of Surly and site traffic at 247 dropped so much Perroni reached out to you to set up a phone call?

Holy shit. You guys holding out on us? Flip an invite 

9 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Did she stop melting down or has @texifornia been slacking?

Not knocking texifornia, but Longhorn Frenzy is the one with the actual inside scoop, he screen shots the good stuff on twitter and texifornia just copies and posts over here.  Both are doing God's work.

ETA: and I didn't mean "just", takes a lot of time and effort, texifornia is a good egg.

Edited by UTCzech III
clarity
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Not knocking texifornia, but Longhorn Frenzy is the one with the actual inside scoop, he screen shots the good stuff on twitter and texifornia just copies and posts over here.  Both are doing God's work.

ETA: and I didn't mean "just", takes a lot of time and effort, texifornia is a good egg.

Are you having an argument with yourself?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, Quasimofo said:

Hi Karen! Since you're hanging out here now, I'm posting one of your nudes (reverse angle only!) as a welcome.df2b7e9f87678e6cc6b02924aa3e6275.jpg

Hilarious while also painting a disturbing mental pic...I wanna laugh and puke at the same time

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Texifornia, LonghornFrenzy and others are basically allowing me to even keep up with a pastime I’ve enjoyed for years. After we had twin girls I can barely get the time to breath and even had to quit my fantasy league because I was becoming Taco. 
You guys really put together a lot of good info really quickly and it’s been real great. 

thanks a lot. Good vibes sent your way.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

After all the banning and deleting, things have gotten downright sepulchral in Aggieland.

Saw a thread where someone was talking about how sad it was that so many people were banned, and threads deleted.  And then that one was deleted.

Top few threads ... 

image.thumb.png.a6bb7569f3318dc7ae81fe5900507469.png

Every one of those aggie sites should be worried about this. If one of them successfully HornFans their own site and basically tells someone to go start their own site with their blessings, whatever site pops up that allows actual uncensored discussion of the actual facts and truths of their program, subscribers from all of the other aggie sites could jump ship to that new found freedom.