Parliament

No, Mike Leach, YOU'RE awesome!

7 hours ago, EE2B said:

Will he say that Craig James killed 5 hookers?

How's about...

"Hi, this is Mike Leach. The people you're calling are not available. If you are a friend, a relative,  or have legitimate business, leave a message and maybe you'll get a call back. Otherwise, hang up and call someone else  your fat little girlfriend Craig James."

On 4/5/2020 at 9:01 AM, Pam Cummings said:

Yeah, Mike Leach has never come off as a whiny cunt at all.....

You see the world basically breaks down into two camps. Those who like Mike Leach and those who like Craig James. Thanks for the courage to let us know where you stand, Pam

8 hours ago, EE2B said:

Will he say that Craig James killed 5 hookers?

Is it even true that Craig James killed 5 hookers?  I heard that Craig James killed 5 hookers.  But can it be proven that Craig James killed 5 hookers?  I have doubts that Craig James killed 5 hookers.  I would be surprised if Craig James killed 5 hookers, but not completely shocked if it is true that Craig James killed 5 hookers

CJK5H

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face, then you are dead inside or Craig James or both.