Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

4 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Liucci is a committed fanboy.  And matched with one of the few groups of fans in the country that have the lack of intelligence and insecurity to make a market for someone like him.  

Can you imagine if Texas was 21 years from a conference title and 81 years from a single national title and having a $9.95er pumping sunshine for a couple decades?

You can rag on Looch all you want, but part of me thinks that he's as smart as aggy are stupid. He makes a good living in a backwoods town and gets to play college for the rest of his life. Not a bad racket if you have no shame and don't want to grow personally and internally

• Like 1

You can rag on Looch all you want, but part of me thinks that he's as smart as aggy are stupid. He makes a good living in a backwoods town and gets to play college for the rest of his life. Not a bad racket if you have no shame and don't want to grow personally and internally
True, but he has to be around Aggies 24/7. Is it really worth it?

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Why would anyone want to play being  an aggy student for life?  No shame or sense.  

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Worked with a guy who used to fool around with Looch at A&M. Said he wasn’t the brightest guy.

47 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Money well spent there. Will the coffer fillers get tired of paying for players that don’t make an impact or even see the field?

Jimbo is a master of inflating his recruiting rankings by taking kids he knows will never play an important down for him. The mercenary approach can only work for so long, before the wheels come off like they did at FSU. Georgia is successfully navigating the mercenary approach, but I find it troubling for 2 years in a row Georgia's best players prefer to sit out rather than play for Kirby.

8 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Jimbo is a master of inflating his recruiting rankings by taking kids he knows will never play an important down for him. The mercenary approach can only work for so long, before the wheels come off like they did at FSU. Georgia is successfully navigating the mercenary approach, but I find it troubling for 2 years in a row Georgia's best players prefer to sit out rather than play for Kirby.

Exactly my thoughts last night when they were going through all the UGA gets not playing— That’s what you get when you buy players who’s main loyalty is to the dollar. 

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

ok well this is just batshit

https://247sports.com/Player/McKinnley-Jackson-46039603/

Hide contents

ENSYGApWoAQugeV?format=png&name=360x360ENSYMbHWkAEUdhf?format=jpg&name=360x360ENSYPipWwAAOpsp?format=jpg&name=360x360ENSYPtfXYAA0zoV?format=png&name=360x360

That is some tinfoil shit right there. What the fuck? So Texas is going after their guy, but not really, they just want to mess up (I’m guessing “tamper” will be thrown about shortly) some random recruitment out of MS. Also, 247 is somehow in cahoots with the charade and the doing of harm to ATM. 

It must suck going through life feeling like that kind of insecure victim. If I hadn’t met so many of them in real life, there’s no way I could believe that they exist in these numbers. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That is some tinfoil shit right there. What the fuck? So Texas is going after their guy, but not really, they just want to mess up (I’m guessing “tamper” will be thrown about shortly) some random recruitment out of MS. Also, 247 is somehow in cahoots with the charade and the doing of harm to ATM. 

It must suck going through life feeling like that kind of insecure victim. If I hadn’t met so many of them in real life, there’s no way I could believe that they exist in these numbers. 

At least they're not uninsured victims. The hordes of daddy98s roaming the North Houston suburbs will make sure of it. 

21 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Finley's gone

ENShwwXXUAIp5rD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Them losing a coach to Joey Freshwater at Ole Miss is hilarious, but I think I'd have rather Finley stayed at aggy. He doesn't seem like he's very good at his job.

TarpSTAFF
Posted on 52 mins, V I P, User Since 70 months ago, User Post Count: 0
  • 52 minsVIP
  • 70 months

I figured that I would start a thread on this since it's already out there but from what we understand Brewster could be a candidate to replace Joe Jon Finley as A&M's tight ends coach.

Factors involved in Brewster leaving UNC:

North Carolina does not use a TE very much (although they did sign two players at the position in 2020).

Brewster recruited A&M's Baylor Cupp and Jalen Wydermyer and so is well aware of their abilities. He also recruited Glenn Beal.

Factors involved in him staying:

He has a buyout. Keep in mind that even if Brewster gets money to cover that amount it it's still taxable so while A&M could probably afford it, it remains a mitigating factor.

He has family in the region which was the primary consideration in him leaving to go up there in the first place.

We have no indication of how likely this is although there is interest on A&M's part in making it happen and Jimbo Fisher is a relentless recruiter.

We'll keep you posted.

There are many factors why Brewster won't leave UNC, but let me tell you why it's totally happening. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

There is always a reason they leave, which has nothing to do with aggy. And they are always getting an "upgrade" as well. 

While they're blowing their money on ridiculous shit, they should go all in on a "cupgrade" and hire a chick with big tits to replace Finley. And maybe a fancy set of rims.

Finley did a good job with freshman Jalen Wydermeyer, but I could have coached that beast.  Finley had excellent TE's at Missouri too.  I think Finley is good whatever Luicci says.  A&M needs to push out Henson or put him at a less important job.  Can't coach or recruit but otherwise excellent at evaluating guards to play tackle. 

• Like 1