Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.captiongenerator.com/2107502/SurlyHorns-Reacts-to-the-Coaching-Search Enable subtitles if you're watching embedded.  

Just got a text from my friend in the Bama program that Flood and Wiggins are going with Sark. It's done.

nope, reposding to other posters. You want an asshole? I'll show you an asshole I'm gonna lose to OU THIS many times   Texas fucking sucks now, and you ALLLLLLL know it. Good

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TexasTroll said:

Seems like the administration is pulling back on the reins of the rioters.

Safe Inauguration Day , y’all!!!

What is your malfunction....Seriously you made a similar post in the that has been deleted. How are you still even around. Take your garbage to CR and leave us the heck alone.

Edited by TexasRenegade
  • Hook 'Em 1
15 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

take your fucking political insight and stick it up your cloak room ass you fucking cocksucking fuck. 

This is the football board, not your pulpit. 

4 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

What is your malfunction....Seriously you made a similar post in the that has been deleted. How are you still even around. Take your garbage to CR and leave us the heck alone.

It's great to see the rabid keyboard warriors never go home. "MY WHOLE FUCKING WEEK IS MUTHERFUCKING RUINED BECAUSE SOMEONE WROTE THE WORD PRESIDENT ON A FOOTBALL FORUM. NOW I CAN'T ENJOY MY BAG FULL OF DICKS! FUCK!!!!"

• Fuck You 15
Just now, weedforyou said:

It's great to see the rabid keyboard warriors never go home. "MY WHOLE FUCKING WEEK IS MUTHERFUCKING RUINED BECAUSE SOMEONE WROTE THE WORD PRESIDENT ON A FOOTBALL FORUM. NOW I CAN'T ENJOY MY BAG FULL OF DICKS! FUCK!!!!"

Well I can certainly see how you have -30 rep after three whole posts. Go the fuck away.

• Hook 'Em 3
3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

My sweet spot is between 40 and 100 yards. Anything shorter than that and I won’t have time to mentally overcome multiple immediately pulled muscles. Anything longer than that and an ambulance on site with EMTs likely won’t be enough to save me. 

Let’s go with a 100m. It takes a good 60 for my hip to unfreeze. 

• Haha 1