The US Capitol has been Breached [News]

immamac

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They appear to have decided not to fuck around and find out with DPS.  Apparently they have something to live for.

They are significantly outnumbered by the DPS troops there (there are a shitload more than those pictured).

This is how you keep shit under control.  Make it visible and clear that any fucking around will result in severe finding out.

• Like 6

So if there was no premeditation to this, no plan ahead of time on the part of some (not all)...what was the tipping point?  What caused so many hundreds to engage in such violent behavior?  What "straw" broke the camel's back?  What happened between the time they all got to D.C. and the actual storming through police lines?  

5 minutes ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

People like myself are fed up. We have politicians who think that "progress" is importing huge amounts people who cant and wont assimilate. We have enough homegrown assholes and criminals, why import more? As a result, space is limited, cost of living goes up, standard of living goes down. High taxes, high traffic, high crime. Porous borders and ports allow drugs to flow freely, adding to these problems as well.

Some "progressives" have a bizarre understanding of what progress means. "Progress" now means not working shitting in the street, using hard drugs, having sex with anything or anyone rather than the opposite gender... anything else I'm forgetting?

I think discussions on progressive politics is best left to the CR.  I don't know what your angst in life and frustration with your current station have to do with the storming of the U.S. seat of Government.  You point out "high crime"...but yet don't seem to notice the crimes being committed on a weekly basis by the kinds of people that took to violence at our Capitol.  

If the last four years solved those issues you mentioned in your post, shouldn't last Wednesday have been a celebration instead of an insurrection?  

As far as assimilation goes---I have to get one dig in here.  My mother and her whole family immigrated here from Mexico years ago.  I assure you in no uncertain terms, without ever having met you, they all speak better English than you do, all have paid more in taxes over the years than you have, and have built up their communities more than you have.  If you're fed up, improve life in your city or state...don't take to violence.  I was incredibly frustrated under Obama...so I got deep, deeply involved in politics where my work continues today.  But we need cannon-fodder like you to run into the smoke for us.  Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

Another thing that we're fed up with is self-righteous white people who get their jollies calling other white people "racist". We are sick of cancel culture. Sick of white guilt brainwashing. People who work to support people on welfare are not the problem. We aren't the villains. Crime is rising, but being tough on crime is "racist". Everything is racist. We get it. Its beaten into our heads really well at this point.

lol totally not a racist piece of shit. i owe you an apology.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

People like myself are fed up. We have politicians who think that "progress" is importing huge amounts people who cant and wont assimilate. We have enough homegrown assholes and criminals, why import more? As a result, space is limited, cost of living goes up, standard of living goes down. High taxes, high traffic, high crime. Porous borders and ports allow drugs to flow freely, adding to these problems as well.

Some "progressives" have a bizarre understanding of what progress means. "Progress" now means not working shitting in the street, using hard drugs, having sex with anything or anyone rather than the opposite gender... anything else I'm forgetting?

don't you have some inflamed penis pustules to get checked or something?

Nope, not really a pro-storming guy.  I was disgusted watching those riots this summer, I just feel worse about our Capitol than I do about a Duane Reade.  

But I'm watching the FBI and now the U.S. Military publicly announce information about their presence and what will happen to infiltrators and seditionists.  And to use your words, I have to admit, "[I] would be all for storming the Capitol if it [means some of these tough-guys are gonna end up dead or in federal prison for the max sentence]"  Less people I gotta worry about being out on the streets while my kids are growing up in this country. 

If you pay attention to the announcements, there's a little tiny undertone of "Let the pussies stay home, we want to see what you super tough alpha-males are made of"  They're egging on the rioters again, but the ones who wanna test their mettle against legitimate forces this time.  There's 10,000 Americans around the country right now who are still gonna show up and try to sack myriad capitol buildings around the country.  And I can't wait to see what happens to them.  The only thing they'll get named after them is a set of family law codes whereby insurrection means you can't see your ugly kids except on Christmas and Easter.  

I've listened to y'all for about a week now, and all I can think of is Ben Stiller, "do it!  Do it!  Do it!"  I, or you, could go down to the Texas Capitol next week and walk around with a smart Venmo device asking people to input their peer-to-peer payment information and we'll put $1000 in their accounts for bail in case they get arrested while taking the capitol back for the People!  And I promise even with the shit-eating grin on my face, I could get 50 of 'em to sign up and do it.  And of course, when it was all over, they'd all just get $1 for playing.  

People who think something has been taken from them by another person who they don't know, are the easiest to sell bullshit to.  It's what the funeral industry markups are predicated on.  

1 hour ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

Something tells me you would be all for storming the Capitol if it was done for Saint George Floyd. You remember the "peaceful protests" we had last year?

Looting the apple store isn’t the same as a direct move on our government officials while we all watched. 

you not knowing the difference is pretty telling.

Please tell us all about how Tim Mcveigh was just “fed up” and misunderstood.

maybe you'll get some posrep from @Johnny Sack or @TtomTerrific to lube up your puckered racist asshole

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Another thing that we're fed up with is self-righteous white people who get their jollies calling other white people "racist". We are sick of cancel culture. Sick of white guilt brainwashing. People who work to support people on welfare are not the problem. We aren't the villains. Crime is rising, but being tough on crime is "racist". Everything is racist. We get it. Its beaten into our heads really well at this point.

I honestly cannot think of a more pathetic thing to witness than an adult, white man whining about being a victim in the United States of America. Grow a pair and shut the fuck up.

edit: Perhaps that was too harsh? Wouldn't want to get your feelings hurt and have you go play army.

Edited by Foosters
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

Wait a minute. Im confused. Its okay to loot civilian businesses and attack people for social justice or something, but entering a government building is crossing a line? If "peaceful" George Floyd protesters raided the Capitol, that would be different somehow?

And Im not sure what was going on with Timothy McVeigh. Would it be okay if George Floyd protesters peacefully detonated Oklahoma? Are you suggesting that two wrongs make a right? That does seem to be a popular sentiment nowadays.

You keep trying to shove this argument down our throats and literally no one is saying that

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We don't have to engage your dishonest arguments made in bad faith. I could waste many words explaining away the absurd false equivalence but you either wouldn't understand it or (more likely) you are a terrible, racist piece of shit who refuses to follow the principles of fair argument. 

You support traitors. That's all we need to know.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

We aren't the villains.

I’d say that the terrorists that tried to overthrow the government and their sympathizers now trying to excuse these attacks with straw men and fabricated false equivalencies are most certainly the villains.

The great thing is that besides the terrorists and their instigators, all of the terrorist sympathizers can give up their villain status by simply stopping their villainy. They don’t even have to change their views on any particular political hot button or philosophy (unless it involves overthrowing the government), they just have to stop being villains. Stop creating false equivalencies and straw men in support of terrorism and rejoin team America. It’s so easy that I can’t understand why it’s so hard. There are lines that can’t be crossed and this is so far over the line that I can’t fathom the reflexive need to muddy the waters.

Comparing the reaction to the George Floyd death — a sad, terrible, destructive, yet completely unsurprising reaction to real injustice — to terrorists and seditionists storming the Capitol, beating a cop to death, and seeking to take hostages because of a constant stream of lies, propaganda, and incitement is impossibly intellectually dishonest.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mole said:

I’d say that the terrorists that tried to overthrow the government and their sympathizers now trying to excuse these attacks with straw men and fabricated false equivalencies are most certainly the villains.

The great thing is that besides the terrorists and their instigators, all of the terrorist sympathizers can give up their villain status by simply stopping their villainy. They don’t even have to change their views on any particular political hot button or philosophy (unless it involves overthrowing the government), they just have to stop being villains. Stop creating false equivalencies and straw men in support of terrorism and rejoin team America. It’s so easy that I can’t understand why it’s so hard. There are lines that can’t be crossed and this is so far over the line that I can’t fathom the reflexive need to muddy the waters.

Comparing the reaction to the George Floyd death — a sad, terrible, destructive, yet completely unsurprising reaction to real injustice — to terrorists and seditionists storming the Capitol, beating a cop to death, and seeking to take hostages because of a constant stream of lies, propaganda, and incitement is impossibly intellectually dishonest.

Yep, agree times a million. But here's the thing we all need to do right now with the undesirables....do not engage.

Fuck them, they don't get the benefit of our thought or the energy of argument. The only thing they deserve is derision for giving cover to fascists.

Edited by Gourmand

I support traitors?

Again, I'm confused. Last summer, America sucked and we should burn it down. Now America is good, and the politicians in DC are good?

Dude. You are too far gone. Wtf are you even talking about?  Those brown people really got you riled up huh?

28 minutes ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

Wait a minute. Im confused. Its okay to loot civilian businesses and attack people for social justice or something, but entering a government building is crossing a line? If "peaceful" George Floyd protesters raided the Capitol, that would be different somehow?

And Im not sure what was going on with Timothy McVeigh. Would it be okay if George Floyd protesters peacefully detonated Oklahoma? Are you suggesting that two wrongs make a right? That does seem to be a popular sentiment nowadays.

As I said, you are only demonstrating not knowing the difference between civil unrest and sedition. They are completely different.

one requires restitution and a criminal record. 

the other requires that you be hung in front of your family and country men.

as for your Tim McVeigh opinion, you might want to read a book before you post about it on the internet. Otherwise, you might look foolish.

Edited by Doc Reeves

Sigh. Once again, someone left the Cloak Room cage door open and MAGA mouth breathers have wondered over here. Can someone please leave a trail of AR-15s from here back over to the Cloak Room E.T./Reese’s Pieces style and we can then shut the door behind them?

eccd9d06a234a153a859b670451b499d.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I support traitors?

Again, I'm confused. Last summer, America sucked and we should burn it down. Now America is good, and the politicians in DC are good?

This is a dishonest straw man. Or maybe several straw men piled on top of each other. It’s hard to tell with all of the straw.

Okay, so now after reading all this, Im enlightened. Its okay for me to burn, loot and attack people if done for "social justice". But I cannot loot or burn a government building. I can take great joy in calling other people racist and getting offended. I must especially become orangephobic and have a deep hatred for orange people at Cheetohs.

Is everyone on this site a bunch of Californians who have moved to Austin? Where is your favorite place to shit in the street? I used to take shits near the Hancock Center on 41st a lot.

Maybe you could just start by learning how to be funny. Then, you can move up to books without pictures. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

I think it's funny that you'd get fired for saying this.  Cancel culture kicks ass...specifically your ass.  Damn shame.  Go to Parler to spew your bullshit...oh wait.  Furk

• Haha 1

Okay, guys. So when the next peaceful protest goes down in Austin, I can burn and loot Franklin's, any bar on 6th st or Red River, but stay away from government building because it would be treason or sedition or something.

We need a couple million more Austinites to be imported from the third world, and maybe Austin can progress, like Houston!

Or you/Austin can get rid of all the colored folks you're already stuck with and you can be...

College Station!!! 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

This is fine here. 

If you want to compare beating a federal officer to death and storming the Capitol while joint session of Congress is convened with the intent to harm representatives and disrupt the constitutional duty they have to confirm the electoral college votes to burning down every fucking restaurant in Austin. Then you don't understand anything and you are just trolling. 

This has absolutely nothing to do with who or what you voted for. The President of the United States and his accomplices literally incited insurrection against the country. It is unacceptable and needs to be made known that it is unacceptable for anyone, especially the person who occupied the highest office in our country. 

Burning down a target and looting is fucking stupid and I hope those people get fucked. 

I will not be okay with anything other than these actors not being able to serve in any capacity in the government for the rest of their lives. I don't want the GOP gone. I want them to take out their own fucking trash. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Undersirable Carpetbagger said:

Lets get back on topic, guys. What street or parking lot do you Californians like to shit at the most in Austin?

My favorite discreet places to shit on the street:

IBC parking lot at Cesar Chavez and Pleasant Valley(south side facing the water)

Car wash at Pleasant Valley and Riverside

Car wash on Oltorf and Burton

Public Storage parking lot on e 41st

Anyone know a good place to shit in the Rundberg area?

I heard of someone who liked to shit in the holes at golf courses, Ive never tried that yet. I did once pass out at the golf course near the Hancock Center though.

Hey, I think I found a place that might better fit your interests? 

http://shaggytexas.com/board/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Lets get back on topic, guys. What street or parking lot do you Californians like to shit at the most in Austin?

My favorite discreet places to shit on the street:

IBC parking lot at Cesar Chavez and Pleasant Valley(south side facing the water)

Car wash at Pleasant Valley and Riverside

Car wash on Oltorf and Burton

Public Storage parking lot on e 41st

Anyone know a good place to shit in the Rundberg area?

I heard of someone who liked to shit in the holes at golf courses, Ive never tried that yet. I did once pass out at the golf course near the Hancock Center though.

Look at this dipshit posting this garbage so he can get crowdsourced and cry about being a victim. Pathetic.

30 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is fine here. 

If you want to compare beating a federal officer to death and storming the Capitol while joint session of Congress is convened with the intent to harm representatives and disrupt the constitutional duty they have to confirm the electoral college votes to burning down every fucking restaurant in Austin. Then you don't understand anything and you are just trolling. 

This has absolutely nothing to do with who or what you voted for. The President of the United States and his accomplices literally incited insurrection against the country. It is unacceptable and needs to be made known that it is unacceptable for anyone, especially the person who occupied the highest office in our country. 

Burning down a target and looting is fucking stupid and I hope those people get fucked. 

I will not be okay with anything other than these actors not being able to serve in any capacity in the government for the rest of their lives. I don't want the GOP gone. I want them to take out their own fucking trash. 

While yours sits there stinking and rotting. 👌 

• Fuck You 1