The US Capitol has been Breached [News]

immamac

6 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Yes, I think @Incredulity must be a binary thinker.

I'm pro 2nd Amendment, minimal but adequate regulation, Pro-life and anti-Death penalty (but that is a religious view that does not define my political views), moderate that used to be a Republican but that party has left moderates out and gone all in with Q-anon.

I'm not motivated by fear speech or hate.  Several people on here know me personally and would vouch for my integrity and pragmatic approach to things.

I am 100% against fascism and the idiots that support them because they are afraid that the opposition party is going to turn us into Communist Russia, I think it is ironic that Russia is behind this following through on the threats of Nikita Khrushchev "We will bury you". 

It would be funny if it weren't so serious.  They tell me the Mueller report that is verified by our intelligence, and both houses of congress was a witch hunt and fake but I'm supposed to believe the Navarro report is real while watching a oklahomafreakshow of Rudy Giuliani playing the Q-anon top 40 hits.

Q-anon, Proud Bois, Oathkeepers and the rest of the snowflakes that want to play the game but can't handle losing need to be labeled a domestic terrorist organizations.

Props for working oklahomafreakshow into that.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

You want to bet that someone else used to be a Republican?

A particular someone else, no. That there are generally people criticizing the seditionists who previously identified as Republican, myself included, yeah, easy money. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

A particular someone else, no. That people, including myself, use to identify Republican, absolutely. 

“Identify Republican”

LOL

I don’t give a shit if he identified as a kumquat.

Here’s a fucking brain scrambler for you.  I have never registered or “identified” as a Republican.  So I guess I am clear of summary execution or the gulag all the leftists are calling for over in the cesspool.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

“Identify Republican”

LOL

I don’t give a shit if he identified as a kumquat.

Here’s a fucking brain scrambler for you.  I have never registered or “identified” as a Republican.  So I guess I am clear of summary execution or the gulag all the leftists are calling for over in the cesspool.

What are you talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Captainant said:

That was DC metro PD. They didn't have jurisdiction until the rioters were off capitol grounds. Not sure why they gave them 45 grace minutes during curfew though.

During the other civil unrest in DC this year, they kettled protesters before curfew and then arrested them for breaking curfew. 

The stark difference of treatment deserves more questions and answers

I wonder what the difference in demographics between the two protesting populations could POSSIBLY have been ...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I'm waiting until there's more sourcing to start treating it like it's 100% true, but there's a significant amount of reporting from actual journalistic outfits that there were off-duty cops and military service members that were flashing their ID's as a way to bypass capitol police.

EDIT: and lawmakers have been identified as participating in the insurrection as well

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 1/6/2021 at 8:46 PM, Incredulity said:

It’s quite amazing the will you have to be the color commentator of nearly every thread.

Actually what I typed out is what the play-by-play announcer would say.  Color commentator would add stuff in like, "Yes Lobo, things are looking rocky here for the pitcher.  But what do you expect from a team run by Incredulity...the only general manager in the league from Texas who also has an IQ of less than 80.  It's amazing the team he's assembled given his mental deficiencies.  Sure, he's morally bankrupt and barely hanging on in most aspects of his life, but he has fielded a serious squad this year...gotta give him credit.  Speaking of credit...the ninth inning is brought to you by Diner's Club International."  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Actually what I typed out is what the play-by-play announcer would say.  Color commentator would add stuff in like, "Yes Lobo, things are looking rocky here for the pitcher.  But what do you expect from a team run by Incredulity...the only general manager in the league from Texas who also has an IQ of less than 80.  It's amazing the team he's assembled given his mental deficiencies.  Sure, he's morally bankrupt and barely hanging on in most aspects of his life, but he has fielded a serious squad this year...gotta give him credit.  Speaking of credit...the ninth inning is brought to you by Diner's Club International."  

AQk8fcV-DDIRuCc9CAy_AIMfd2A11N0RbSZrmH5Y

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

dammit man, you know my ma can't eat no potatoes.  Also, sorry your dick is a squatty spud.  And you have that thing growing out the side checked

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

as there’s a drive into deep left field by Castellanos that will be a home run and so that’ll make it a 4-0 ball game

Apparently so incredibly urgent and an imminent danger to the country that they'll putz around and maybe do it next week.

Articles of Imp have already been written up.  They don't have to do an investigation, could choose to go straight to a vote and sent to the Senate.  Are they for once serious or just posing again?  What's the latest excuse, they have to go home and campaign this weekend?....

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Apparently so incredibly urgent and an imminent danger to the country that they'll putz around and maybe do it next week.

Articles of Imp have already been written up.  They don't have to do an investigation, could choose to go straight to a vote and sent to the Senate.  Are they for once serious or just posing again?  What's the latest excuse, they have to go home and campaign this weekend?....

ah yes, a resident mouthbreather upset because the dems won't move faster to...wait for it...impeach the president?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah, nancy fucking pelosi is the problem here, not the FUCKING VIOLENT MOB THAT KILLED A FEDERAL OFFICER WHILE STORMING THE FUCKING CAPITOL WITH THE STATED INTENT OF HANGING THE VP AND """STOPPING THE STEAL"""

fucks sake, yall. The impeachment vote isn't going to be anything but symbolic. Acting like it would remove trump before the 20th is just some limp-dick concern trolling.

Surly deserves higher-effort trolling than just concern trolling.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yeah, nancy fucking pelosi is the problem here, not the FUCKING VIOLENT MOB THAT KILLED A FEDERAL OFFICER WHILE STORMING THE FUCKING CAPITOL WITH THE STATED INTENT OF HANGING THE VP AND """STOPPING THE STEAL"""

fucks sake, yall. The impeachment vote isn't going to be anything but symbolic. Acting like it would remove trump before the 20th is just some limp-dick concern trolling.

"if that party were serious about upholding their duties as elected officials, they would move things up 4 days!"

- says guy of party that just attempted to murder elected officials and prevent the lawful transfer of executive power

2021 tells 2020 to hold my fucking beer.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

They needed a firing squad for that tunnel.
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

CNN just reported that his personally owned and registered truck was found parked on the south end of capitol grounds with molotovs, 2 handguns, an AR, and cans of gasoline inside. His arraignment is gonna be a fucking doozie. 

Edited by Captainant

i know that we're mostly focused on how absurd it is that it's taking the dems until monday to bring articles of impeachment to the floor, but here's a video of the president of the united states pre-gaming while watching his goons get ready to try and take political enemies hostage and prevent the lawful transfer of executive power.

y'all should watch it because IT'S COMPLETE FUCKING INSANITY.

• Rage+1 1

I think we can all agree that this is the final nail in the Trump political coffin, but do we really want our Congress wasting time on this? He'll be gone in a week or so. Just turn the page and move on.

It's like trying to argue with your ex as she's walking out the door. Just let her walk and slam the door.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Captainant said:

CNN just reported that his personally owned and registered truck was found parked on the south end of capitol grounds with molotovs, 2 handguns, an AR, and cans of gasoline inside. His arraignment is gonna be a fucking doozie. 

Sounds like he will be learning how to squeal like a pig

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I think we can all agree that this is the final nail in the Trump political coffin, but do we really want our Congress wasting time on this? He'll be gone in a week or so. Just turn the page and move on.

It's like trying to argue with your ex as she's walking out the door. Just let her walk and slam the door.

That works fine until she breaks into your house in the middle of the night and cuts your dick off.  We haven't heard the last from Trump.  He has a war chest and millions of fruitcake followers.

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

image.png.33f0b19013d39061f75680e062fa8cf7.png

spot the difference

Here's a difference.  Security shot an idiot white woman in the neck and killed her.  Did not shoot the Black BLM/Antifa organizer near her (who claims he was just inside the Capitol next to the lead insurgents breaking windows only to 'document' the event...and he was later interviewed on CNN by Anderson Cooper...)

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

Spoiler

PROVO — One of the organizers of a protest in Provo that resulted in a motorist being shot was arrested on Thursday.

John Earle Sullivan, 25, of Sandy, was booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of rioting, making a threat of violence and criminal mischief...

...“The protest traveled on the roadways blocking motorists who have the right of way. John Sullivan blocked vehicles from freely moving lawfully. During the course of the protest, two handguns were brandished and two shots fired toward a motorist traveling to Home Depot. Vehicles were damaged by protestors as well as by John Sullivan,” the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That works fine until she breaks into your house in the middle of the night and cuts your dick off.  We haven't heard the last from Trump.  He has a war chest and millions of fruitcake followers.

Let him waste his money on running again or run a third party. Huuuuge defeat. Bigly.

7 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

final nail in his political coffin? he owns the GOP. the party completely sold its soul to him. his followers are now the base of the GOP and they are going nowhere.

and i'll use your analogy...if you could take an action that would prevent her from ever coming back and wrecking your life as she was walking out the door, would you do that? impeach, convict, and disqualify him from ever holding public office again. otherwise, he's your GOP nominee in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

No, he encouraged a coup attempt.  You have to send a message and at least attempt removal.

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Here's a difference.  Security shot an idiot white woman in the neck and killed her.  Did not shoot the Black BLM/Antifa organizer near her (who claims he was just inside the Capitol next to the lead insurgents breaking windows only to 'document' the event...and he was later interviewed on CNN by Anderson Cooper...)

Lol this is actual disinformation and minimizing what the dead woman was doing. She wasn't just standing there. She was climbing through a busted out window to bypass furniture barricading the doors. And got plugged for her actively stepping across a pretty clear line in the sand into an Alamo defensive position. 

Stop making excuses, Gonorrhea. Let Treasonweasel keep finding em for the terrorists. 

Edit: just to say, you tip your hand juuuuuust a bit when you single out literally the only black guy (that I can see) there as equally deserving to get shot. 

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats

Reveal hidden contents

PROVO — One of the organizers of a protest in Provo that resulted in a motorist being shot was arrested on Thursday.

John Earle Sullivan, 25, of Sandy, was booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of rioting, making a threat of violence and criminal mischief...

...“The protest traveled on the roadways blocking motorists who have the right of way. John Sullivan blocked vehicles from freely moving lawfully. During the course of the protest, two handguns were brandished and two shots fired toward a motorist traveling to Home Depot. Vehicles were damaged by protestors as well as by John Sullivan,” the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police.”

Lol at Julio Rosas. He’s got a major narrative to push and is not someone I’d be citing for analysis. Pretty much all the rioters interviewed said most of the cops were chill and let them walk in the capitol like nothing. The cops were much more liberal with their use of force at the BLM riots & protests vs the selectivity displayed on Wednesday. If you can’t see the difference in police response from wednesday vs this summer you weren’t paying attention.

And were they supposed to shoot Sullivan for standing there? The only person shot was the only person actively trying to climb through the door. Also stupid to highlight his BLM background like that proves anything. There were some far right & white supremacists arrested for inciting & participating in the violence over the summer, does that mean most of those rioters were right-wingers? Of course not. 

• Hook 'Em 2