Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

3 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

In consecutive years, Sark has had a WR win the Heisman followed by another win the Freshman All American honors (with herpa derpa QB and OLs), yet Stewart finds Demond Demas' stats more appealing. 🤣🤣🤣

Saves on wear & tear. Long game for when he makes it to the league.  

With as many talented receivers as this state puts out it’s hard for me to believe we end up with Stewart, a talented guy made out of glass and a bunch of JAG’s, but 24 hours out here we are and allegedly nothing appealing in the portal. Got to get one more playmaker there. I don’t trust Brennan to come in and be a consistent producer as a freshman. I’m intrigued, but we need a guy we can count on to move the chains and catch 50 or 60 balls next year opposite X and I don’t see it anywhere. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

With as many talented receivers as this state puts out it’s hard for me to believe we end up with Stewart, a talented guy made out of glass and a bunch of JAG’s, but 24 hours out here we are and allegedly nothing appealing in the portal. Got to get one more playmaker there. I don’t trust Brennan to come in and be a consistent producer as a freshman. I’m intrigued, but we need a guy we can count on to move the chains and catch 50 or 60 balls next year opposite X and I don’t see it anywhere. 

Carl Sagan Space GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Waddle should be portaling over shortly. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

With as many talented receivers as this state puts out it’s hard for me to believe we end up with Stewart, a talented guy made out of glass and a bunch of JAG’s, but 24 hours out here we are and allegedly nothing appealing in the portal. 

Our season ended a little earlier than most this year. I bet WRs hit the portal once players are done with finals and play their bowl games.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

There's bowl games, a second signing day, and portals will be filling. Relax 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I get there is more time left- and X didn't end up coming our way until the summer- but dang- this should be a pretty easy sell in this offense and right now it's just not getting taken care of.  Coleman might be the worst coach we've had on staff since, who, Wareheim?

200.gif

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Between Milroe and Murphy, Ewers could push out QB commits from two separate classes. Don't see that too often.

Everyone besides Texas. “Thanks for attending this meeting everyone.  We need to somehow spin the Ewers commitment in a negative direction”.  Satya raises his hand-“I know, I know”.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Can’t get a good CFS in Southeastern Connecticut but I had yet to try the Popeye’s chicken sandwich so fuck it, she’ll have to do.

Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwich featuring the wife’s tits.

Happy Holidays and Merry Recruitmas my fellow scumbags.

6709B138-EB69-451E-A429-547A96D8176A.thumb.jpeg.7f7259ed8e01e0a21a6d24ea54dd6f32.jpeg

Ink and fun bags is never the wrong choice!  Congratulations my man.  

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I get there is more time left- and X didn't end up coming our way until the summer- but dang- this should be a pretty easy sell in this offense and right now it's just not getting taken care of.  Coleman might be the worst coach we've had on staff since, who, Wareheim?

Coach Meh?

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting