Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

1 minute ago, Big Woodrows said:

image.thumb.png.a4bc4d9278305eaafa977c7539163cd9.png

I mean, if he's considering Savion a WR I think everyone pretty much has us boat racing SMU for that commitment and he wouldn't be wrong. That's the most Saty take on the situation, but I wish there was some clarification as to if by that he means someone who isn't obviously already in the calculator. 

Really is a shame Stewart is bought in to the cult culture. Everyone knows he won’t be utilized and will fall into the same cycle as Demas, Dylan Wright, and Jalen Preston. 

If he had held off his commitment until after Ewers knew he was coming here, I wonder if it would’ve made a difference. Or if he’s just really intrigued to be in a class full of defensive lineman…

7 minutes ago, SarksJuggs said:

Really is a shame Stewart is bought in to the cult culture. Everyone knows he won’t be utilized and will fall into the same cycle as Demas, Dylan Wright, and Jalen Preston. 

If he had held off his commitment until after Ewers knew he was coming here, I wonder if it would’ve made a difference. Or if he’s just really intrigued to be in a class full of defensive lineman…

It hurts that Dylan Wright already portal'd from A&M as well. Seems like a highly-rated WR would see the writing on the wall in a Jimbo offense, yet they keep going there.

There are some rumblings that Ewers is working on some recruits "behind the scenes," but I haven't seen any names in particular.

Edited by CravenTaters

14 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Gerry definitely seems to be hinting at someone other than Thompson or Red. 

Has it been confirmed that Winfield is still a take? 

Gerry confirmed it on the same thread. He's also been clear that Red is a RB. So he's talking about Winfield or...the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Gerry confirmed it on the same thread. He's also been clear that Red is a RB. So he's talking about Winfield or...the field. 

He mentioned elsewhere that Law wants to give WR a shot before he moves to S. So it's Winfield, Law, Preston or Stewart - Winfield is probably the most likely of that group.

11 minutes ago, SarksJuggs said:

it's somewhat laughable honestly

image.png.71676175b0788218ba4e3fbb9ad4d561.png

for comparison, Texas had about 25 fewer pass attempts this year lol

let's be blatantly up from here, he isn't going there because the scheme is friendly to WR, they have a history of success with young WR/WR like him, they have an established QB (lol Bo Nix lol), they have great WR coaching, etc.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Big Woodrows said:

He mentioned elsewhere that Law wants to give WR a shot before he moves to S. So it's Winfield, Law, Preston or Stewart - Winfield is probably the most likely of that group.

While I agree with your apt analysis, we're swinging big dicks over here. Even without context of the staff instability rumors floating around, I think Preston is gettable. 

The more I think about the Stewart recruitment....the more I'm reminded of Terrelle Pryor's. I would think there's a pretty sizeable chance this goes to February...or later. 

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Can’t get a good CFS in Southeastern Connecticut but I had yet to try the Popeye’s chicken sandwich so fuck it, she’ll have to do.

Popeye’s spicy chicken sandwich featuring the wife’s tits.

Happy Holidays and Merry Recruitmas my fellow scumbags.

6709B138-EB69-451E-A429-547A96D8176A.thumb.jpeg.7f7259ed8e01e0a21a6d24ea54dd6f32.jpeg

Never knew CFS existed till I got to Texas. 

Next time your  driveing the Merrit Parkway say hello to my old homestead in Milford.

Nice mammalian protruberances.....

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, SarksJuggs said:

The only thing Stewart is bought into is the color green, or the $300K aggy paid his dad.

3 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I think Stewart is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

You can say that again

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

But Courtney Fucking Gains is my top ginger weirdo from that era. 

Malachai

This. 

3 hours ago, Noah Fence said:

No love for Hardbodies?

Hardbodies was a quintessential 80’s B movie and the writing and TITS helped form many growing young boys into fine upstanding Men. 

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I like the tits in Hardbodies. Gains was annoying as fuck in that movie. Which means he nailed the role. So, good job, Courtney, I hated your character. 

(But holy shit, isn’t that one of the worst acted movies ever?)

Dude… Courtney Gains character (checks notes), “Rag” was great in this movie. “What’s he doing? He’s flipping you off in 30 different languages.”

2 hours ago, Cooterhorn said:

There was acting in that movie?

A little. 

Now back to CFS and ‘Croots. 

FC1E905E-240B-42A4-9738-76BE9D88030B.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I think Stewart is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Karma is such a sweet piece of pie, isn't it?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SarksJuggs said:

Smh…broke sons of bitches.

Oh... you mean an OSU guy wants to fuck Texas and OU n recruiting again talking about shit he has no clue on... shocking

Now just waiting for FCB to do something similar in a nice vague article tonight before signing day tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting