Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well it for damn sure isn't on the side of the road when he has a gun, and you don't.  Court is the place for that, not that any satisfaction will be gained there either.

They are just doing their job. (I know, I know. Eichmann says hi.)

Personally, I think we are fortunate to have Mexico as a border country. I deal with "mexicans" and, as a group, they are honest and hard working. I mean, wake the fuck up and welcome this demo. 

Just my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

They are just doing their job. (I know, I know. Eichmann says hi.)

Personally, I think we are fortunate to have Mexico as a border country. I deal with "mexicans" and, as a group, they are honest and hard working. I mean, wake the fuck up and welcome this demo. 

Just my opinion. 

The point is you aren't going to win with a cop on the side of the road it just  to happen regardless of whether you're right or wrong 

Edited by Onboard 2.0

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s what I tell em at border patrol stations. Where have you been? Back there. Where you going? Over there. I just keep a straight face, and they decide I’m not worth it.

That's funny. I have been through tons of border patrol stops with Mexicans in the car and they have never asked where we have been or where we are going. It's always "are you American citizens?" "Yes sir" "have a good day".

1 minute ago, po elvis said:

That's funny. I have been through tons of border patrol stops with Mexicans in the car and they have never asked where we have been or where we are going. It's always "are you American citizens?" "Yes sir" "have a good day".

Most of the time, that's how it goes (I'm usually going through checkpoints in S. Texas).  But the checkpoint outside of Pecos, headed to NM, asked me the "where have you been" stuff a few years back.

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not cool with that. I am cool with officers arresting people who refuse to give them DLs, won’t sign tickets, and who wave their arms aggressively / don’t comply with any instructions / take off in their cars. I’m happy for you to consider me an ignorant, gutless pussy. 

You keep proving how much a badass you are at the border. I’m sure those guys go get beers talking about the size of your huevos. 

Arrested for waiving your arms around. Sounds like a wonderful place.

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

In most all cases there it’s just stupid. There is a place to to fight such instances and in the moment with a guy with the power to kill/arrest you, well that is not the time or place. 

So cops have the power to kill you if they feel like it? You are one dumb motherfucker. Can you not see the source of everyone's rage is exactly this point? These worthless fucks SHOULD NOT have the power to murder people because they feel like it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

So cops have the power to kill you if they feel like it? You are one dumb motherfucker. Can you not see the source of everyone's rage is exactly this point? These worthless fucks SHOULD NOT have the power to murder people because they feel like it.

Anyone with a gun has the power to kill you.  Big difference between "power"/ability and the right to kill someone.  Should we take away their guns?  

Just now, dingleberryswitzer said:

Anyone with a gun has the power to kill you.  Big difference between "power"/ability and the right to kill someone.  Should we take away their guns?  

The problem when discussing power when talking about pigs is that their power is basically a right since they are very very seldom held accountable for their murders. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz. I don’t lick boots. I’m just a respectful person to all until otherwise dictated. I don’t live my life trying to send messages like you SJWs. 

Me too usually, but the fact that cops always rally around the bad ones, while simultaneously trying to claim "just a few bad apples," puts them as a group not worthy of my respect. There may be a few exceptions to the rule, but as long as they are always justifying bullshit shootings, they have lost the presumption of deserving respect.

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not cool with that. I am cool with officers arresting people who refuse to give them DLs, won’t sign tickets, and who wave their arms aggressively / don’t comply with any instructions / take off in their cars. I’m happy for you to consider me an ignorant, gutless pussy. 

You keep proving how much a badass you are at the border. I’m sure those guys go get beers talking about the size of your huevos. 

So basically

Image result for obey

1 hour ago, po elvis said:

In my experience this has become a thing over the last several years (along w/ equipment and ataffing increasaes, almost always canine staffed, etc.). Back in the olden times pre 9/11 they would wave me through without even talking to me (my username was all they cared about).

Of course over the last several months they barely ask anything and the one on I25 was even closed, which I haven't seen since before 9/11.

/threadjack

• 2 weeks later...

“The officer had no legal right to demand the identification and should have simply advised Mr. Myers why we were there and allowed him to go on his way,” the statement continued.

Why is this so god damned fucking hard to understand? This is how most of these encounters should go. 

My favorite I have encountered personally happened in West U Houston.  I rolled a stopsign and was pulled over.  The officer walked up to my window and I had my license and registration/insurance out and in my left hand, next to my open window.

Cop said "YOU DIDNT EVEN SLOW DOWN BACK THERE DID YOU"

It was a deal when I rolled on a right turn, it wasn't like I blatantly ran the stop.  So my options:  lie and say I did not slow down or call the cop a liar.

I chose to sit there with my information out the window and didn't say a word.  About about 5 pointless seconds he took my stuff back to his cruiser.

Came back and snapped "stop at all posted stop signs".  I said no problem and took my ticket.  He was looking for a fight and thankfully I wasn't DWB

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:48 PM, huge said:

My favorite I have encountered personally happened in West U Houston.  I rolled a stopsign and was pulled over.  The officer walked up to my window and I had my license and registration/insurance out and in my left hand, next to my open window.

It was a deal when I rolled on a right turn, it wasn't like I blatantly ran the stop.  So my options:  lie and say I did not slow down or call the cop a liar.

I chose to sit there with my information out the window and didn't say a word.  About about 5 pointless seconds he took my stuff back to his cruiser.

Came back and snapped "stop at all posted stop signs".  I said no problem and took my ticket.  He was looking for a fight and thankfully I wasn't DWB

West U cops are something else.  I have a friend who lives there.  Brilliant doctor.  Penn undergrad and Michigan M.D.  He is black.  When he first moved there he got pulled over all the time.  Until they finally recognized his car.  When he gets a new car, he gets fucked with all over again.

They also fuck with white people who are driving shitty cars.  But this man always has a nice late model luxury SUV that is typical of West U.

On 8/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, huge said:

And that's how you do it.  Smart enough to know when to bite yer tongue.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, Foosters said:

Um, so she's clearly mentally unstable right? Not that it excuses the behavior but this person seems to be having some sort of psychotic break.

I’ll take schizophrenia for $400 Alex.  Regardless, there’s some disconnect between her frontal lobe and her subthalamic nucleus.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, Foosters said:

Um, so she's clearly mentally unstable right? Not that it excuses the behavior but this person seems to be having some sort of psychotic break.

Have we considered the possibility she killed a terrorist years ago and the terrorist's brother is back for revenge and made her go to that location and say those things or a bomb would go off at a school?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gernblansten said:

Have we considered the possibility she killed a terrorist years ago and the terrorist's brother is back for revenge and made her go to that location and say those things or a bomb would go off at a school?

I mean, an all female remake was done for Ghostbusters and Oceans 8, so why not.  Who plays the black female Sam Jackson?