2021 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves

texashorne

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

Jesus what happened to Washington & Miami. No idea they did that bad.

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

Playoff team last year if you weren’t paying attention. Jeter has been making some smart chess moves with the roster, thought it would’ve come together better by now. Could be a sleeper team next year.

A perfect illustration of the idiocy that is Helobious 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

"THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE ELOTE AND PUPUSAS IN ATLANTA SO WHO GIVES A FLYONG FUCK?!?"

To bring this full circle back to the cunt ass white sox....I had some elote at Guaranteed Rate Field in July when I went there and it sucked ass.  Yes poor decision making on my part, but I wanted some 

Edited by Scraps

Anyone finding an orange Astros 2021 World Series shirt online that doesn't mention Atlanta? All I can find is this one https://www.mlbshop.com/houston-astros/mens-houston-astros-nike-orange-2021-world-series-bound-icon-t-shirt/t-58884263+p-93599682316+z-7-4275296586?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0 I don't care for the design or use of "H-Town" but all other shirts are blue, black, grey, or AL Champion themed. Thanks

1 minute ago, n64ra said:

Anyone finding an orange Astros 2021 World Series shirt online that doesn't mention Atlanta? All I can find is this one https://www.mlbshop.com/houston-astros/mens-houston-astros-nike-orange-2021-world-series-bound-icon-t-shirt/t-58884263+p-93599682316+z-7-4275296586?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0 I don't care for the design or use of "H-Town" but all other shirts are blue, black, grey, or AL Champion themed. Thanks

Never mind. Shirt wasn't orange. 

Edited by Seasick Sailor

42 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I have actually grown to dislike him less and less.  

Maybe embracing being the biggest villians in baseball has turned my thoughts on all other villians 

He and Josh Donaldson drink deeply from the same doosh fountain.  I like a good villain, but he ain’t it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Josh is ok

Wonder why he only called out those 2 franchises. Couldn’t have anything to do with them routinely getting the best of his team and him getting booed at those stadiums for being a douche. Totally unbiased take. Him, Bautista, and Stroman were about the most unlikeable pro sports trio I can remember.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, BornOrange said:

Or maybe because those 2 franchises were the ones mentioned by MLB for cheating using Apple Watches.

And also because those two fanbases are the loudest and dumbest about the whole thing. But you are arguing with the guy who was shocked to find out the Miami Marlins sucked, so there’s that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Say what you will about me, I never pull the “oh I was just joking” card for dumb/wrong things I post. Stand by your words. Unless those words have anything to do with Edwin Encarnacion.

So your contention is that I was serious in saying that a 12 year Major League Baseball vet, who likely grew up watching the sport for another 12-15 years, while also playing inter league games throughout his career, was actually unaware of the Dodgers?

Pro tip: when someone says “I am a fill in the blank man through and through” it doesn’t mean they’ve never actually had an experience with something else, just that their predominant experience is with what they are talking about. 
Eg: I’m a Papasitos fajita man through and through doesn’t mean I’ve never ordered fajitas at Ninfas in my life, it means that when I go for fajitas I prefer doing it at Papasitos. 
Is this the greatest bit in the history of the internet or are you really totally and completely incapable of understanding, literally, anything? 

9 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

What are all the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers fans doing tonight? watching Bluey? Washing their hair?  Get fucked bitches, Astros are playing for rings this week. LFG

Wonder what that POS Joe Kelly is doing ... lol.