[Monkeying Around] Jeff Banks…

Fondren & Main

Booooo at the people with sense getting ahold of her!

I just found her tweets about her bedazzling side hustle before she deleted. She did longhorn bedazzled denim jackets for all the coaches’ wives. And some push-up bras!

I didn’t know about her - much less the monkey! - when she was at Bama. I don’t frequent our message boards (they suck) but when did this stuff come out?

I can only imagine the texts and phone calls flying around the SID folks tonight.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I can’t take the grammar. Jesus H Christ. I don’t care how hot (and she’s not) my girl is, if she speaks/types like that, she’s fucking gone. If she has the emotional maturity to not withstand responding to shit on Twitter about her fucking pet monkey, she’s gone. 

I don’t care how good Banks is, we need to fire his ass for being moronic enough to date that. 

that's funny, when Banks met her she said she was working towards her law degree...

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We’ve all been there, it’s Halloween, you left your wife and kids for a stripper so you don’t even remember that until you see a kid in a pirate costume, you’re trying to study film to come up with an even worse fake punt, and then you hear a monkey screeching and see a little pirate covered in blood running around your front yard and you pour another drink. 

7752f3246f530570727062d4e84108d5.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

NFL is a different animal. Nick Saban was a failed NFL coach too

I'm not sure I'd say he failed. He finished Year 1 on a six-game winning streak to finish 9-7 with Gus Frerotte as QB. The second year he went 6-10 with a combination of Joey Harrington, Daunte Culpepper and Cleo Lemon as QB. He decided he didn't really like the NFL and Bama had an opening at the opportune time.