[Monkeying Around] Jeff Banks…

Fondren & Main

9 minutes ago, sidis said:

a kid wandering into someone else's backyard where there was a monkey in a cage that bit the nosy kid is creating all this dramatic twitter fervor?  or is it just that the non-surly longhorn community is just now finding out about pole assassin and they can't stop giggling?

god damn you fuckers are bored.  pandemic broke you people.

It’s just not college football fans in general. There are a lot of Longhorn fans that had no idea about Pole Assassin and the monkey.

whatever, it’s the best I’ve felt about the football program since the OSU game.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, sidis said:

a kid wandering into someone else's backyard where there was a monkey in a cage that bit the nosy kid is creating all this dramatic twitter fervor?  or is it just that the non-surly longhorn community is just now finding out about pole assassin and they can't stop giggling?

god damn you fuckers are bored.  pandemic broke you people.

What else are we going to talk about?  Our football team?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TriStone said:

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume this explanation is accurate.  Fuck that nosy little trespassing shithead.

Legit LOL’d at the handwritten “Emotional Support Animal Do Not Touch” sign. She still probably should completely turn off the Twitter and Instagram machines. 

I think CDC should give the monkey a booth on Bevo Blvd. 5 minutes before the game monkey dons a specially made jet pack (monkeys were first in space) and flies into the stadium where ha lands in the waiting arms of Beef Supreme (Vince) riding high atop Bevo. The band hits the drum roll to The Eyes the monkey extends a well trained hook ‘em and then they slowly saunter down the field as the band plays and gore the opposing coach to the crowd’s delight.

Fuck it Full Idiocracy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

tangent: some consider the big secret of Pulp Fiction is what is the briefcase. I've always wanted to know what kind of party does someone throw at 8am where people are dressed like this.

https://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/88248/where-is-mr-wolf-seen-to-be-present-in-his-introduction-scene-in-pulp-fiction

From the script.  Illegal gambling in hotel suite in LA.  Also, while he's on the phone,  you can hear "place your bets" in the background a few times.

INT. HOTEL SUITE – MORNING

The CAMERA looks through the bedroom doorway of a hotel suite 
           into the main area. We SEE a crap game being played on a 
           fancy crap table by GAMBLERS in tuxedos and LUCKY LADIES in 
           fancy evening gowns. The CAMERA PANS to the right revealing: 
           Sitting on a bed, phone in hand with his back to us, the 
           tuxedo-clad WINSTON WOLF aka "THE WOLF". We also see The 
           Wolf has a small notepad that he jots details in.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Can you imagine Banks ex having to send her kids over to his house.  Just let them have a hand grenade fight in the middle of a busy freeway.  If I had to pick I would go with the grenade fight. 

This dude left his wife and kids, lives with a washed up stripper in a house with a dedicated emotional support monkey zone, and now literally everyone in his professional circle is dragging him because the monkey bit a kid. 

harrison ford jones GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This dude left his wife and kids, lives with a washed up stripper in a house with a dedicated emotional support monkey zone, and now literally everyone in his professional circle is dragging him because the monkey bit a kid. 

harrison ford jones GIF

the stripper hustle is real. 

don’t fall in love with hos 

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

If the ISU band doesn't play something like Shock The Monkey or We're The Monkees during the game Saturday I will be severely disappointed.

ETA - Or The Beatles' Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey.

This would be better bro.......

• Hook 'Em 2