• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

aggy:

"Come to A&M where we are going to win 'a natty' and Jimbo will develop you into a first-round draft pick."

reality:

"If you are dumb enough to believe what Jimbo Fisher is selling, you deserve what eventually comes your way. I hear Katy is wonderful this time of year. Good luck with that 'aggy network.'"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Remember, Jimbo's contract is fully guaranteed through 2032

A&M pre-Jimbo Fisher:

Tannehill - $209,000,000 - 2024 exp
Miller - $149,000.000 - 2022 exp
Garrett - $155,000,000 - 2026 exp
Evans - $96,000,000 - 2023 exp
Matthews - $88,000,000 - 2023 exp

Jimbo Fisher's first A&M draft class:

40 times at Texas A&M’s Pro Day per the scouts:

DeMarvin Leal - 5.04

Leon O'Neal - 4.70

Isaiah Spiller - 4.63

Kenyon Green - 5.25

Jalen Wydermyer - 5.03

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
2 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:
LOL these times.

When I was 18 in 1985 the Astros held an open tryout in the Astrodome. A bunch of us said fuck it; let's go. I ran a five flat. Not proud of that.

Very fun documentary on Netflix about the independent Portland Mavericks, who filled out their roster partly by open tryouts.  Highly recommended.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70299904

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Cue the ags with the take that "St. Jimbo" got Wyrdermyer to perform far above his actual skillset because Jimbo is such an amazing football coach. All hail St. Jimbo. He can take any player and elevate their game to spectacular levels. Which, of course, is why so many recruits want to play for him. Pay no attention to the man with the bag of money hiding behind the curtain. And by "spectacular levels," I mean an 8-4 season.

"I was thinking Jimbo got a lot out him for his skillset. Would like to see what Jimbo can get out of Cupp and Johnson." https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3279646/replies/61732782

• Haha 5

On 3/22/2022 at 1:11 PM, nnm said:

Very fun documentary on Netflix about the independent Portland Mavericks, who filled out their roster partly by open tryouts.  Highly recommended.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70299904

Battered Bastards off Baseball is one of my all time favorites documentaries. It was kind of a mix of bad news bears meets slapshot but all true.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Is that...wait?  Wait, it is.  Fuck me.  The guy on the bottom right.  That's Radical Larry's grandfather, isn't it?