Who do you hate the most?

tx ind

Who do you hate the most?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It seems I've changed way too many hearts and minds.  WTF is wrong w you people?

I didn't vote out of principle but there have always been a lot of misguided souls here with way too much aggy hate (or - not enough OU hate?). Your best guess as to helping them find their way is as good as mine. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I didn't vote out of principle but there have always been a lot of misguided souls here with way too much aggy hate (or - not enough OU hate?). Your best guess as to helping them find their way is as good as mine. 

You laugh at aggy, you hate OU.  I have enough UT family to know that.  If my ass has it figured out, I have no idea what's going on with actual UT fans.  Well, other than the mindfucking the past umpteen head chodes have been giving you all.  Fuck

• Hook 'Em 3

Jesus tapdancing Christ, we need a sooner to explain to us that we're supposed to hate them more than aggy?

What is wrong with 29% of y'all?

Aggy are to be pointed and laughed at.  Sooners are to be hated with the intensity of a thousand suns.  And hold your god damned hand still until "Gabriel."  Start getting literally anything right, ever, kids.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

My hate of aggy isn't about on the field events.  It's about the way aggy used their desire to go to the SEC and get away from us to turn the media and other programs against us by lying that it was our fault with the LHN.  They basically achieved the move they'd had in the works for months but instead of owning up to it they blamed us and tried to burn us to the ground.  To this day we still have large contingents of the media and opposing fanbases that blame us for the Big12 demise.  A false perception they largely created and we'll probably always have to fight against.

5 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

My hate of aggy isn't about on the field events.  It's about the way aggy used their desire to go to the SEC and get away from us to turn the media and other programs against us by lying that it was our fault with the LHN.  They basically achieved the move they'd had in the works for months but instead of owning up to it they blamed us and tried to burn us to the ground.  To this day we still have large contingents of the media and opposing fanbases that blame us for the Big12 demise.  A false perception they largely created and we'll probably always have to fight against.

Yeah but you should still hate OU more because they have actual athletic accomplishments.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

People who think you need to hire a coach every 12 months until said coach wins 12+ games. Because that shit happens always.

If you're Texas, you should sometimes hire a new coach after several seasons of not meeting expectations, and you should always hire a new coach after an abominable losing season with six straight abortions.

Other 
Michigan fans, especially those who revel in rooting for the winningest team in the history of college football. Congrats on dominating from 1894-1909.

A Texas fan scolding another fan base for an inflated sense of their program’s stature based on things that happened before most fans remember or were even alive is… a take.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

A Texas fan scolding another fan base for an inflated sense of their program’s stature based on things that happened before most fans remember or were even alive is… a take.

I am a Michigan State fan first, lived in Houston for almost 20 years and made many friends who are longhorn alums. Use to go to the SWC games every years against Rice and UH, rooting for the Horns and the Cougars and Owls against aggy. 

And I wasn't scolding anyone, just pointing out how annoying GOBlue'rs can be.

Any hate poll without Bud Adams is a fail. He stole the Oilers from Houston and had the nerve to broker a deal with the league that a new franchise couldn't use the Oilers name and so forth.

Fuck that guy.

Fuck nashville too, for trying to steal history that is not theirs you hillbilly dipshits.

Edited by redswingline
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Domedriver is right when it comes to college sports.  My hate goes back to Ara Parseghian and Ross Browner trash talking Earl.  While OU was our biggest rival, they never came across as being on a higher level than everyone else.  Most entitled mother fuckers ever and not deserving.  Right along with their buddy Penn St.  Fuck them and touchdown Jesus.  

• Like 1

OU fucking sucks, I hope they lose every single game.  

Team 1b is fOSU.   That game in Columbus with their complete trash, couch burning jorts fashionistas was something.   They were worse than shitty.   Plus when they wander the desert it’s more like half an hour in a dry sauna.  

aggy is annoying, but I don’t really want them to lose EVERY game because watching  the rollercoaster is far more entertaining than taking their first step right off the cliff.  I mean, I guess watching to see how long the drop and how big a splatter would be ok, but the rollercoaster is so precisely predictable it puts the Gregorian calendar to shame.