Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

31 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

If we lose to Baylor next week the fire Herman group will be back. 

Those idiots are over there bitching that Herman got too conservative with the big lead. They are pissed he didn't go hurry up no huddle with a 21 point lead and hang 60 on them.  Some people can turn any positive into a negative.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Those idiots are over there bitching that Herman got too conservative with the big lead. They are pissed he didn't go hurry up no huddle with a 21 point lead and hang 60 on them.  Some people can turn any positive into a negative.  

Hangahalfahundred on 'em.

4 minutes ago, stork642 said:

I'm happy with the win, I would've loved to see what this offense can really do against someone with a pulse. I think we'll get to see it here before too long.

11 hours ago, Horny04 said:

If anyone was listening to/watching GameDay before the game, they interviewed the midget and asked him how he feels he measures up to other great Texas HS QBs like Brees, Mayfield and manziel. He said he feels like he should be ranked above them. He also said he's used to everyone coming out to watch him, being a big deal, etc. Has no humility whatsoever. Glad he got his comeuppance.

Take the loss, pussy indeed.

Maybe I'm projecting here, but I thought about this and...as someone who, as a kid, watched his mother get physically taken apart by cancer and die (and Sam has a similar experience)...when you feel slighted by entitled, arrogant pricks with no humility who have never faced any real adversity in their lives...well, you don't have a lot of patience for that shit, and you don't mind calling them out. 

The way that "TTL,P" seemed to just roll of the kid's tongue and come so naturally to him...well, Sam's not suffering fools like Murray. 

• Like 9
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

Kyler played hard but came up short. He failed at the little things and didn't reach the heights he had anticipated. It's tough to see someone not measure up and end with a lowly performance.

Pussy

Even though this pussy is defeated, not to worry, he will get laid tonight...by an amoeba .

You know the line in Texas Fight that changes over the years? I think it’s supposed to be, “Hail, Hail, the gang’s all here!”

When I was in school, “the gang’s all here” was always, “Make ‘em eat shit!”  They tried to clean it up to, “Go Horns Go!”

If we do see BlowU in the Big XII Championship Game, it has to be, “Take the loss, Pussy!”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Once game officials actually stop ou holding for a down or two, he will get augered into the turf so bad his ovaries will become his new tonsils.

I didn't watch the entire game; did he take any big shots? Or did he never give anyone the chance? He was sliding all over the place when he was at A&M too.

I mean, I get it. If I was his size, I'd slide too. It's a good business decision, and it's the only way he's making it through an entire season upright.

...but it's still a little off-putting to watch a dude slide a full beat before most QBs would, and running out of bounds with the nearest defender 5 yards away.

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I didn't watch the entire game; did he take any big shots? Or did he never give anyone the chance? He was sliding all over the place when he was at A&M too.

I mean, I get it. If I was his size, I'd slide too. It's a good business decision, and it's the only way he's making it through an entire season upright.

...but it's still a little off-putting to watch a dude slide a full beat before most QBs would, and running out of bounds with the nearest defender 5 yards away.

He wasn't just sliding he was ducking and going down on the first chance of contact. Also running out of bounds instead of fighting for tough yards along the sideline. I get it, hes not really built to play like Sam, but still he should've just gone and played baseball.

He wasn't just sliding he was ducking and going down on the first chance of contact. Also running out of bounds instead of fighting for tough yards along the sideline. I get it, hes not really built to play like Sam, but still he should've just gone and played baseball.

I wonder if the A’s told him he had to do that?

He was sliding and ducking at the first sign of contact. On one play he was a yard short of the first because of it.. and the nearest DB was about 2 yards away..

29 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He took a couple good shots. One was on a scramble where he didn't see the defender and got all twisted backwards while being tackled. 

There was another good hit in the pocket right after he got rid of the ball. 

Just now, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Loved the "Kyler, you and Sam met in the end zone after they game, what easy said"? 

"No comment"    Man up pussy

When I saw that, I thought "I hope Riley is going to lay into him about not being such a bitch post game" and then three questions later Riley gave his "no" reply when asked to walk through the last two plays.  "I learned it from watching you." 

1 hour ago, stork642 said:

There is a medium between five wide no huddle and run clock without moving the ball. We chose to sit on the lead and nearly lost because of it. That is not in question. It was a huge tactical error. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

Anyone have a link to his pregame interview?

+1

I wanna hear that bitch talk his shit...

Sam is who I thought he was.  Glad he is growing into his position and I will enjoy this ride tremendously.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fico said:

I mean the holding penalties fucked us hard. That was more responsible for killing momentum than any of the play calling.

Correct. One those obvious cases where it really was execution, not the call, that mattered. We stay on schedule on those 2 drives, and they don’t get within 2 scores. 

14 hours ago, Yuk said:

Be sure to Watch last 5 minutes..... Both Kyler & Lincoln get chippy about some of the questions..... . Nice to see them in this setting after losing the game to TEXAS.....

Kyler says "No Comment" to question about the meeting with Sam after the game.

Edited by LTtxfan

Just now, Richter said:

All kidding aside.  Kyler crying like that and acting like a spoiled child is an embarrassment.  

Then again, that’s really how he’s always carried himself...throughout the recruiting process, especially. He’s a good player and he’s always been coddled. People have always thought his antics were cute. They aren’t, and real men don’t act like that.

As said above, he’s nothing but a folding front runner. 

25 minutes ago, Fico said:

I mean the holding penalties fucked us hard. That was more responsible for killing momentum than any of the play calling.

Exactly. Above all, run the clock. Don’t want to stop it wit an incomplete pass. Picking up 1st and 20s when everyone knows you are going to run the ball, like winning, is hard. Without those penalties we salt it away easily. 

31 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

There is a medium between five wide no huddle and run clock without moving the ball. We chose to sit on the lead and nearly lost because of it. That is not in question. It was a huge tactical error. 

It was the holding penalties on first down deep in our own side that hurt us. 

• Like 2

Is the aggy story about Kyler on Surly?  The dude quit on the team mid game and refused to go in.  Apparently the entire team hated him.  When he decided to transfer, both the football and basebell team cleared his locker and threw his shit outside the team locker room.  This dude is the ultimate me first pussy.  glad he's at ou.  loved watching him cry in that post game and fuck Lincoln too.  I hope your bitch ass is ready.  This team has been the more physical team the last 5 years.  Now that we're getting back to high level talent, we're going to make those fucks our bitches every year.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

that play with the back up QB was hilarious. the snap sucked, the play was horrible...wasted 8 seconds to get 6 yards when they needed 70

Did I miss something? What was the backup in for that play? Stronger arm?