Shane Buechele

Machinator

Pref.JPG?la=en

4 hours ago, Poolflood said:

No, no YES, YES, YES, no*, YES, YES

*A little scared of CRAZY EYES?

I think that Crazy Eyes is the "Joker" of the bunch. You don't know what you're going to get. She could be the worst, she could be the best, and/or she could kill you.

I've seen much hotter on the SMU campus...

...wood...

...any and all of them. They'd probably be calling me "Mr. Napoleon" or "Daddy", but I won't hold their youth against them.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Guess Texas or SMU asked Shane to wait on announcing his transfer until after NSD2..... 

Would be interesting to know why.... lots of reasons possible.

My guess  is schools don't want the slightest perception of negativity leading up to NSD2.

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Pref.JPG?la=en

*A little scared of CRAZY EYES?

I think that Crazy Eyes is the "Joker" of the bunch. You don't know what you're going to get. She could be the worst, she could be the best, and/or she could kill you.

I've seen much hotter on the SMU campus...

...wood...

...any and all of them. They'd probably be calling me "Mr. Napoleon" or "Daddy", but I won't hold their youth against them.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

I see y'all are having trouble breaking this one down. Let me step in for some advanced analysis. 

Going left to right:

1. Cleans up okay but isnt much of a looker past that. Probably gets overly excited towards the end of the night in hopes you're drunk enough to take her home.

2. Probably pretty cool and a good girl to sit next to in a class you don't understand, but doesn't look like she's ever tried weed and a "crazy night" for her is 11 people at someone's apartment drinking franzia.

3. Thinks she's hotter than she is and "has a boyfriend". This relationship won't last of course and she will move past you to find the douchiest meathead available whose family is 4th generation loaded from Connecticut.

4.This one is a tough read, but seems like that girl that you've convinced yourself isn't special but has those days where you double take and think "Damn, she actually looks pretty fine today". Probably a 3.8 accounting major.

5. Horse girl. Stay the fuck away.

6. If she's not on the volleyball team she played volleyball in high school. Probably fucks like there's no tomorrow but may be more into her roommate. You'll hang out with her a few times then realize how batshit crazy she is 2 months later. 

7. Has a deep voice, lots of male friends, and does any drug the guys do. Will probably out drink you and has slept with multiple people you know but never more than once. 

8. Hot and has a good head on her shoulders. This is the wife material in the pic. Maybe a 6 crazy. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SDG said:

I thank you are over thinking this.  

I'd smash any of them given the chance because I'm not gay (which is okay if you are it is 2019 after all.). 

Well of course, I'm assuming most of you have a couple decades on these girls. Just trying to provide a campus profile for each of them. 

And I didn't think anything about my take on each was gay but if having standards and seeing red flags is gay then I'm gay I guess. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Well of course, I'm assuming most of you have a couple decades on these girls. Just trying to provide a campus profile for each of them. 

And I didn't think anything about my take on each was gay but if having standards and seeing red flags is gay then I'm gay I guess. 

18 minutes ago, ztejas said:

??? I guess you only date super models.  Its a tough world out there and I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.  Any of these girls will do without question.  I've done questionable things that I'm not proud of, but these would all at least get a ribbon in SDG's race.  

1 hour ago, justhookit said:

What? He was already in the portal. Why would Texas care?

Never mind. I’m an idoit. Still don’t see why Texas cares. No impact on our two NSD2 prospects.

edit- like I thought he was in the portal. Fuck this I’m going to the beach

Edited by justhookit

51 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I see y'all are having trouble breaking this one down. Let me step in for some advanced analysis. 

Going left to right:

1. Cleans up okay but isnt much of a looker past that. Probably gets overly excited towards the end of the night in hopes you're drunk enough to take her home.

2. Probably pretty cool and a good girl to sit next to in a class you don't understand, but doesn't look like she's ever tried weed and a "crazy night" for her is 11 people at someone's apartment drinking franzia.

3. Thinks she's hotter than she is and "has a boyfriend". This relationship won't last of course and she will move past you to find the douchiest meathead available whose family is 4th generation loaded from Connecticut.

4.This one is a tough read, but seems like that girl that you've convinced yourself isn't special but has those days where you double take and think "Damn, she actually looks pretty fine today". Probably a 3.8 accounting major.

6. If she's not on the volleyball team she played volleyball in high school. Probably fucks like there's no tomorrow but may be more into her roommate. You'll hang out with her a few times then realize how batshit crazy she is 2 months later. 

7. Has a deep voice, lots of male friends, and does any drug the guys do. Will probably out drink you and has slept with multiple people you know but never more than once. 

8. Hot and has a good head on her shoulders. This is the wife material in the pic. Maybe a 6 crazy. 

Damn fine work.

*raises glass of scotch 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Are you a faget?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

The more things change  . . . . and

868062ddcde95056e9020da4cd3c43ee.jpg&f=1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eggo said:

It's cool. You can all stay the fuck away while I lay some pipe in ol horse girl. 

Side note: You can tell a lot about a girl's self esteem by the way she places her feet in a group photo. 

1 minute ago, Tex Long said:

Go on...

Two feet side by side is a sure way to show your true size. It's far more elusive to take one leg and hide it behind the other, being sure to pop the knee out so you don't have any weird fat wrinkles around the knee. Also, dark colors make you look skinnier. 

Horse girl (coined by @ztejas) has her two feet side by side, legs both visible, showing a healthy amount of confidence while wearing black, meaning she knows she's got it going on but isn't going to be easy. She's got my attention and my curiosity. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Between Shane, Swoopes, and Heard, we've had a run of guys who couldn't land the starting qb role but continued to play critical roles on the team with class and without any selfish bitching (at least that I've ever heard).  Says a lot about the guys we've recruited. 

Yeah I feel bad for Shane and Heard. Swoops too, he could've had a better career switching to TE earlier. Dude is a legend at Texas though for that blowU game. Him and Heard are fucking beasts for Texas that should always have a place to fall back to, even if it's just to stand on the sideline during blowU games to remind the guys that we have ran a fucking wildcat offense down their ass when we had to. I don't know if Shane ever would've developed into a good starter at Texas, but Strong screwed him up. I really didn't love Shane until this last year where he just did his job, supported Sam, and came in and won a game when we needed him to. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Two feet side by side is a sure way to show your true size. It's far more elusive to take one leg and hide it behind the other, being sure to pop the knee out so you don't have any weird fat wrinkles around the knee. Also, dark colors make you look skinnier. 

Horse girl (coined by @ztejas) has her two feet side by side, legs both visible, showing a healthy amount of confidence while wearing black, meaning she knows she's got it going on but isn't going to be easy. She's got my attention and my curiosity. 

Very well stated.  Women that cross their ankles in photos or put one foot in front of the other think they are hiding what they believe to be enormous thighs or ass or both.  Frequently, neither is enormous, but body image issues are rampant.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, jeevsie said:

I will watch SMU games next year.

I mean, not all of them. But definitely one or two.

I'm not going to sit down and watch from start to finish, but it'll be on while I'm doing stuff.

Damn, this "Good Luck, you're always a Horn to us" post isn't going so well.

Good news is all their games are on The Ticket so you can hear them in Austin.

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Going left to right:

Horse girls are fucking crazy.  

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

Going left to right:

This appears to be a reasonable and carefully considered assessment.  

#6 is my girl, though.  Looks kinda Latiny.  Maybe that's why Napoleon is afraid of her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

This appears to be a reasonable and carefully considered assessment.  

#6 is my girl, though.  Looks kinda Latiny.  Maybe that's why Napoleon is afraid of her.

Oh I agree. #6 knows her way around a shaft. Just be careful. She has some baggage, for sure, and might be into her teammates. 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, ztejas said:

Dude. It's a fucking joke, tongue-in-cheek take from someone that just left that campus. I'm not judging anyone, if you fuck anything that moves that's cool man. 

That was me as a young man, I'd fuck anything that moved.  Now as an old man, I just wish the one I fuck would move.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eggo said:

I always knew Matthew Merrick was a baller. 

Siap -- Aug 2018 article 

Virginia was hoping that a fourth quarterback would enter the running this fall with former Texas signal caller, Matthew Merrick, who was coming off a redshirt after transferring from the Longhorns program last year.

On Thursday night, Merrick, who is a UVA legacy, announced via Instagram that he’s medically retiring from football.  “Yes, it was [medical] actually. It came pre-existing and flared up in the summer through conditioning.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Virginia-Cavaliers-Football-Bronco-Mendenhall-breaks-down-UVA-QB2-competition-120377254/

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Siap -- Aug 2018 article 

Virginia was hoping that a fourth quarterback would enter the running this fall with former Texas signal caller, Matthew Merrick, who was coming off a redshirt after transferring from the Longhorns program last year.

On Thursday night, Merrick, who is a UVA legacy, announced via Instagram that he’s medically retiring from football.  “Yes, it was [medical] actually. It came pre-existing and flared up in the summer through conditioning.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Virginia-Cavaliers-Football-Bronco-Mendenhall-breaks-down-UVA-QB2-competition-120377254/

The article failed to mention that he's eskimo brothers with Shane Buechele. 

• Like 1

DMN article......

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/smumustangs/2019/02/11/smus-qb-outlook-for-2019-shane-buechele-might-be-exactly-what-the-mustangs-ordered

Hope the OL at SMU can protect Shane....

From Article:  "Why 2019 production could be worse: SMU's offensive line will be in flux with the offseason loss of left tackle Chad Pursley. Play-calling may also look a bit different in 2019 unless a go-to running back emerges in spring and fall camps. SMU can no longer rely on Braeden West, who graduated."

Edited by LTtxfan

• Machinator changed the title to Shane Buechele