Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Pretty much turn into a blubbering cunt during sad movies or stories on ESPN/E60. 

Don't know shit about car, and guns.pretty much a lot of "manly" shit I feel I should know about. 

this. I know how to change the oil and tire, but anything else I have no clue. I've only shot a gun a couple times after moving out of Texas.

8 hours ago, Jimbaround said:

I try and watch Hallmark movies during Christmas and my wife won't let me.

I always do this to get in the Christmas spirit. They only have one theme: " successful businesswoman goes to small town and remembers the true spirit of Christmas"".

The wife mocks me mercilessly.

11 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I just had to take my daughter to the store to pick out her first feminine product and help her figure out how to use it when we got home.

Awkward af but not embarrassing to admit. Props for being a great dad. 

Edited by Washpark

I know how to change my oil, fix a number of items in the house when they break / have issues but tend to pay someone due to laziness. The car maintence and simple labor around the house I hate paying because it is simple to do but I value the free time more. 

12 minutes ago, Washpark said:

I know how to change my oil, fix a number of items in the house when they break / have issues but tend to pay someone due to laziness. The car maintence and simple labor around the house I hate paying because it is simple to do but I value the free time more. 

It's either time or money. You can always make more money. Can't buy more time. 

I'm a lazy POS too. 

• Like 1

Was vacuuming the carpet and discovered a Cool Ranch Dorito under the living room sofa. It's been at least two months since I purchased a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.
I picked it up and ate it.
Worse, I'm not actually embarrassed that I did this. Not. Even. A little bit.

You’re an animal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jhawk said:

I watch Ru Paul's Drag Race with my fiancee.  Whatever.

When I go to take a shit I wait until the last possible minute each time.  When walking into the bathroom I do a nice pirouette, spinning while simultaneously pulling down my pants to sit my ass on the toilet.  9 times out of 10 this results in me farting right in front of the toilet seat before sitting down.  Thus my face is positioned perfectly in my own fart cloud as I take a shit that usually only lasts about 3-5 minutes.  I like to think of the fart as an appetizer to my mondo dook.

WTF...   that’s weird on a whole other level!

I tear up at the end of Rudy, fake though it may be, without fail.  Can't help it.   I was an underappreciated football player.  But in eight grade, when we played our rival school, on 4th and 11, I caught the winning touchdown pass in my finger tips.  At the time, I didn't even know how to react.  That movie reminds me of how unreal that shit felt.  

Edited by dcbc

I tear up at the end of Rudy, fake though it may be, without fail.  Can't help it.   I was an underappreciated football player.  But in eight grade, when we played our rival school, on 4th and 11, I caught the winning touchdown pass in my finger tips.  At the time, I didn't even know how to react.  That movie reminds me of how unreal that shit felt.  

Because Rudy was fiction.

8 hours ago, dcbc said:

Sounds painful.