Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

27 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

JFC. @Longhorn94 we are gonna need you to get that hand measurement for us, otherwise this thread is going to be even more insufferable than it already is for the next year.

haha... i dont know where CTJ gets his info but its funny to watch everyone go crazy about the handsize of a kid who is 6'2+ and had no problem throwing for 3500+ yards, 50 TDs and only 4 ints and running for 600+ yards with 0 fumbles in the largest classification of TXHSFB. the only information i have is I have shaken hands with Hudson several times and he did not have dwarfish sized hands. i have large hands and his hands were bigger than mine.  good god this board is hilarious. 

also for those questioning his frame and his ability to put on weight, his Dad is 5'11 ish and over 200 lbs. His older brother is 6'2 ish and 220 ish. kid comes from a pretty thickly built family. 

yall may resume the great hand size hysteria of 2020 that will hopefully fuel this thread well past 1000 pages...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

haha... i dont know where CTJ gets his info but its funny to watch everyone go crazy about the handsize of a kid who is 6'2+ and had no problem throwing for 3500+ yards, 50 TDs and only 4 ints and running for 600+ yards with 0 fumbles in the largest classification of TXHSFB. the only information i have is I have shaken hands with Hudson several times and he did not have dwarfish sized hands. i have large hands and his hands were bigger than mine.  good god this board is hilarious. 

also for those questioning his frame and his ability to put on weight, his Dad is 5'11 ish and over 200 lbs. His older brother is 6'2 ish and 220 ish. kid comes from a pretty thickly built family. 

yall may resume the great hand size hysteria of 2020 that will hopefully fuel this thread well past 1000 pages...

Gong fu grip or dainty?

I need to know whether picking up a QB2 is mandatory this class.

Edited by JBJ
  • Like 1