My LSU @ Texas Analysis: The Overview

sushihorn

22 minutes ago, Loco said:

Can you compare/contrast the talent in the bleachers?  

Thanks in advance

giphy.gif

vs.

source.gif  tenor.gif?itemid=12216100

Who ya got? 

Also, it's a shame the OMG girl gif got cut that way, because if memory serves she had a fucking outstanding rack and that tank top was nice and tight. 

• Like 1

Swamp pussy in the late summer can be a bit more moist due to the humidity. With many of our players on early award watch lists, I would bet we can make more Co-eds  cream their panties early and often given the level of talent in the stands going to Texas by a long shot.

As for the football game, we’re going to make LSU feel at home and toss them around like a tin roof in a hurricane.

• Like 2

My only worry is that LSU’s experienced OL exerts its will on our vulnerable D-Line and linebackers and gives Burrow enough time for their talented (if unproven) receivers to get open. Or if their OL opens up holes for their RBs, forcing us to bring safeties into the box, leaving our young corners 1 on 1. 

4 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

Reading now on the Athletic, that while the LSU OL is experienced, they were bad last year (12th in SEC in rush yards before contact, 6th worst in pressure rate, 2nd worst in sack rate)

Maybe that’s not such an advantage for them.

[narrator voice] It's not.  [/narrator voice]

13 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Swamp pussy in the late summer can be a bit more moist due to the humidity. With many of our players on early award watch lists, I would bet we can make more Co-eds  cream their panties early and often given the level of talent in the stands going to Texas by a long shot.

As for the football game, we’re going to make LSU feel at home and toss them around like a tin roof in a hurricane.

we have our fair share on early watch lists, too.  for example, all 4 starting linebackers made the Butkus Award watch list.  Jefferson is on the Biletnikoff list, Cushenberry is on the Rimmington, Burrow and CEH on the Maxwell, Delpit and Fulton on the Bednarik (as well as both making CFN's preseason first team AA list).

so if that's your criteria for watering panties, we're doing okay.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

Reading now on the Athletic, that while the LSU OL is experienced, they were bad last year (12th in SEC in rush yards before contact, 6th worst in pressure rate, 2nd worst in sack rate)

Maybe that’s not such an advantage for them.

mmmmm

555DC983-BC1A-42DD-A672-50FADC78B905.jpe

7 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

I absolutely don’t expect LSU to be scared to play us. I thoroughly expect them to underestimate us. Just like Georgia.

It’s hard for sec teams and fans to not buy into all the lies since that’s all we hear. Reality is different than the propaganda, but the circle jerk is real. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

we have our fair share on early watch lists, too.  for example, all 4 starting linebackers made the Butkus Award watch list.  Jefferson is on the Biletnikoff list, Cushenberry is on the Rimmington, Burrow and CEH on the Maxwell, Delpit and Fulton on the Bednarik (as well as both making CFN's preseason first team AA list).

I don't believe you...  not enough vowels for LSU players

Texas Off vs LSU def is strength on strength, while LSU off vs TX defense is the opposite.

We have the better QB, home field advantage, and Herman gets shit done when his team is percieved as the underdog. 

Gimme Texas on the moneyline all day.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

source.gif  

Also, it's a shame the OMG girl gif got cut that way, because if memory serves she had a fucking outstanding rack and that tank top was nice and tight. 

She always brings a smile to my face.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Don't you realize that we need to be concentrating on La. Tech!!!!!!! If we overlook them and lose, we'll be in a world of shit.

While not directly relevant to the LSU game, with Mensa Tommy in charge, we absolutely do need to concentrate on La Tech.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

One correction (addition really).  The list of extremely talented teams that Texas has faced recently should also include USC.  The 2018 Trojans feautured the #4, #4, #10 and #2 recruiting classes in the nation and also were dominated by Tom Herman's Longhorns.  The 2017 Trojans needed OT to pull it out against a much younger and less talented Texas squad. 

Superior talent and ordinary schemes are not a formula for success against Herman-coached football teams. LSU has a small talent edge and a frankly poor offensive system.  It will take an extraordinary performance from their defense to overcome that.

Calling it right now: We'll trail La Tech for most of the game and pull ahead and away late to win by 10. Team will overlook them, play sloppy and uninspired, and Herman will play things close too close to the chest, will almost come back to bite them.

Also calling it right now: We dominate the entire LSU game, they score late to only lose by 2 TD's. And I'm not a big sunshine pumper, I have us going 9-3. But that's how unimpressed I am with what LSU has been doing on the field recently. Not worried about the Tigers in the slightest. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Don't you realize that we need to be concentrating on La. Tech!!!!!!! If we overlook them and lose, we'll be in a world of shit.

Given the past 2 years, let's just assume we'll lose to LaTech and if we win, we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Given the past 2 years, let's just assume we'll lose to LaTech and if we win, we'll be pleasantly surprised.

24 minutes ago, jettrink said:

It wouldn't surprise me, but hopefully we are over that shit.

23 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

We route LA Tech by 40

I think we will be so determined to win the opener that we may be flat for LSU.

Think how different the last two seasons would have felt with an opening win. Even if you exchange the loss for a win down the line. There's just an immediate, "Oh fuck, not again."  If we win those games and have the same record, it would have been a lot more fun.

Way to go, Maryland. Goddamn you!

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Texas Off vs LSU def is strength on strength, while LSU off vs TX defense is the opposite.

We have the better QB, home field advantage, and Herman gets shit done when his team is percieved as the underdog. 

Gimme Texas on the moneyline all day.

Jesus on the mainline . . . 

I absolutely don’t expect LSU to be scared to play us. I thoroughly expect them to underestimate us. Just like Georgia.
It’s hard for sec teams and fans to not buy into all the lies since that’s all we hear. Reality is different than the propaganda, but the circle jerk is real. 

i can absolutely assure you we’ll be ready and not be taking this game lightly. we’ll show up and play like our ass is on fire.

it seems as if a few of you are relying on us coming out half-ass and cocky. if you are one of those, you’re going to be sorely disappointed.

you’ll get our best, rest assured.

Pretty sure the LSU players have watched the Georgia game in film study more than we have. They are not underestimating one single thing, dont kid yourself on that.

I’m not relying on shit. I’m not even saying we’ll win the game. The sec lie is just that, and all the homers have bought in. Everyone has drunk the Kool-Aid. Ask Georgia. 

we’re not Georgia, and of all the schools in our conference we’re the least of the “SEC” homers. we don’t give a single half-fuck about anyone in the SEC but us. let them all lose...we’ll laugh our asses off.

and we take all out of conference P5 opponents we can, and our history proves that.

tee it up...it’s time to party.
  • Like 5

we’re not Georgia, and of all the schools in our conference we’re the least of the “SEC” homers. we don’t give a single half-fuck about anyone in the SEC but us. let them all lose...we’ll laugh our asses off.

and we take all out of conference P5 opponents we can, and our history proves that.

This. Lsu wont cake walk this game at all. Many players are from texas and they want to play well in their home state.

34 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Oh yes. 20 year old kids DO NOT listen to ESPN. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

i can absolutely assure you we’ll be ready and not be taking this game lightly. we’ll show up and play like our ass is on fire.

it seems as if a few of you are relying on us coming out half-ass and cocky. if you are one of those, you’re going to be sorely disappointed.

you’ll get our best, rest assured.

are you SURE you really want to be there?  just in case... checking now.... far in advance.... no revisionism.

regardless of the result, all we ask, is that you say it now.   no aggy at all.