Brazilian prisons: Not a place to get a head in life.

Parliament

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Contrary to the title of the original post, it seems to me that Brazilian Prisons are a great place to go if you want to acquire a head. 

You need a head? I can get you a head.  I can get you a head by 3:00 this afternoon, with cachaca.  

• Like 2

4u67zyb64k6u1x8w4onvvqwk5.jpg

Oklahoma is still in the Western Hemisphere last time I checked. Is my sarcasm meter broken?

Goddamn it. I have noticed in the past year or so I am getting really bad about leaving words out of sentences as I type them. Especially if it’s on my phone.

I meant they are the last places you want to find yourself IN PRISON in the Western Hemisphere.

If you can manage to keep your head down in a Brazilian one and know how to read, I guess the whole reduce your sentence for every book you read and do a report on is a plus. But your odds of not dying or having to pay someone off to prove you read the book are really bad.

18 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Go on...

ingrid oliveira.  plenty of pics on the world wide web.  she’s a brazilian  diver and was involved in some kind of controversy at the rio olympics involving a drug-addled all-night fuck party.  I’d marry her. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, futureman said:

ingrid oliveira.  plenty of pics on the world wide web.  she’s a brazilian  diver and was involved in some kind of controversy at the rio olympics involving a drug-addled all-night fuck party.  I’d marry her. 

Hate to break your heart but she may have some standards.

7 hours ago, Parliament said:

If they wanted to intimidate the officials they achieved their goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!

• Haha 1