2019 Texas Longhorns fall practice thread

Machinator

19 hours ago, Machinator said:

Q: Read elsewhere that Jacoby Jones has been impressive with his play but that he's in the doghouse for sucker-punching a helmet-less Kerstetter. Rumor or truth here

Well, gee, I wonder where he heard that? This is gonna be known as the off-season that CTJ's news has spread across the internet.

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Think it's Bill Duvall's Ranch on Lake Austin 🤘  

Here's an old tweet:

So thankful for the friendship and support of Bill Duvall and family. Had a great two days at our coaches retreat at his beautiful ranch on Lake Austin. Now it’s time for the wives appreciation dinner. Then can’t wait to see the team Thursday. #HookEm

6:53 PM · Jul 31, 2018

Tom's hair looking fantastic.  

11 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

Bohls is such a petulant, raw-ass with such an inflated perception of self-importance.  If you can't loosen up and enjoy the front-row UT football access at this point in your miserable career, time to retire or go work the Food and Fashion column for the Waco Tribune.... 

Agreed. Why this jackass hasn't been "retired" by the AAS is beyond me. Just terrible. Monkeys at typewriters would put forth better coverage of UT sports than Bohls does.

40 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

How the fuck would he know?

yeah, based on my highly (un)informed opinion, I doubt there are any details that herman doesn’t already know and he didn’t see it as enough to keep moore from continuing to practice.  hopefully it’s just a suspension. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Conservatively I'm hoping Duv goes for 2,000 this season. 

He was BIGTIME last year even though the other two got all the hype. I love Duv, I hope he is the primary. I think he's gonna surprise people YAC on their ass

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

He was BIGTIME last year even though the other two got all the hype. I love Duv, I hope he is the primary. I think he's gonna surprise people YAC on their ass

Duv & Shark seem like 6th & 7th Captains for Horns this season...  🤘

• Like 2