Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

17 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

So, 3 of the 4 biggest reasons for aggy success have all left this offseason. Not surprised as Jimbo is a gigantic prick to work for.

Wonder how much of Calzone leaving was their dbag fanbase vs getting yelled at by the hobbit every time he came off the field.

jimbo-fisher-encouraged-quarterback-zach

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Spiller opted out of the bowl game, right? So no Spiller and they're starting a walk on QB. 

Outside of some of the New Years 6 and the playoff games, bowl games are completely worthless. 

Extra practice, especially for underclassmen is nice

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Spiller opted out of the bowl game, right? So no Spiller and they're starting a walk on QB. 

Outside of some of the New Years 6 and the playoff games, bowl games are completely worthless. 

Last I saw, King might play in the bowl game 

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

For laughs I went back and checked the Liucci 44. Had Evan Stewart as the 17th ranked player in the state because he was trending cycle the entire cycle until the 11th hour. Has Malick Sylla ranked as #1 hahahaha. 

Then he had the audacity to tweet this despite his own rankings. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Green to the draft ::

So they'll return Foster (C), Robinson (G), and Reubern (OT) next year.  I guess Aki whatever-his-name is will be the other Guard.  Did he get hurt this past year or benched?  Other Tackle spot seems like a big ???  Maybe Jimbo hires Trickett or Turner and they put someone like Smart Chibuzo at Tackle.

29 minutes ago, Getafix said:

- So the 4 most likely ones - Leal, Green, Spiller and Wydermyer - have declared. 

- The only other realistic possibility is Ainias Smith, right? (And he's unlikely to declare?) 

Idk which of their seniors could technically return with the covid year. I know Peevy and SloNeal declared, not sure about Clemons or others

48 minutes ago, Getafix said:

- So the 4 most likely ones - Leal, Green, Spiller and Wydermyer - have declared. 

- The only other realistic possibility is Ainias Smith, right? (And he's unlikely to declare?) 

I think Ainias and Demani are expected to stay to try and improve their draft stock 

51 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So they'll return Foster (C), Robinson (G), and Reubern (OT) next year.  I guess Aki whatever-his-name is will be the other Guard.  Did he get hurt this past year or benched?  Other Tackle spot seems like a big ???  Maybe Jimbo hires Trickett or Turner and they put someone like Smart Chibuzo at Tackle.

Fatheree and Zuhn seems like the most likely tackle duo, although with a new OL coach coming in, who knows 

5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I don’t know if anything has changed but Chin Pubes was saying it was 50/50 on both those guys earlier in the year. 

Just going off what their posters have said this week, not sure where that info is from 

11 minutes ago, Fud said:

Just going off what their posters have said this week, not sure where that info is from 

I think both should return but the problem for Ainias Smith is he's not going to put up better numbers in Jimbo's system. 

If he's a mid round pick it might be best to test your luck at the combine. 

2 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I think both should return but the problem for Ainias Smith is he's not going to put up better numbers in Jimbo's system. 

If he's a mid round pick it might be best to test your luck at the combine. 

If Smith returns that has to kill the .01% chance that Stewart had of having a decent year next year right?