Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

6 minutes ago, hook me said:

If Smith returns that has to kill the .01% chance that Stewart had of having a decent year next year right?

I mean there should be touches based on the roster. 

They're losing their best pass catcher in Wydermeyer, Preston is jaggy, Chapman can never stay healthy, and Demas/Muhammad have done nothing so far at aggy. Even if Smith returns, if Stewart isn't putting up numbers next year it should scream why no WR should want to play in Jimbo's system. They will get Lane back from injury. 

This is also why I wouldn't be surprised if they attempt to drop a bag on Boutte (especially if Smith goes pro). Their WR group is ass. 

Edited by texasstrong12

4 minutes ago, hook me said:

If Smith returns that has to kill the .01% chance that Stewart had of having a decent year next year right?

It depends on how fast Stewart learns the offense. Smith learned it fast, it took Preston like four years. 

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Bad case of the opt-outs. Highly contagious. 

Yeah you have 38, you only need 11 at any one time, you have a supposed history of students being ready and willing to suit up when called upon, and you have over a week to get some negative tests. 

cancel

38 scholarship players.  There are some walk-ons available too.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

The game isn't for 9 days, isn't it a little early for them to say they won't have enough guys? Seems like they just wanted to get out of it no matter what

He could have brought his new wife and shown her around FL. "This is where my ex-wife had the WR, over there the tennis player.. hey why are you wearing an FSU jersey?"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Peeked in on texags to see what they were saying and they are arguing if vaccines actually do anything or if it’s a government ploy….  🙄

Well if they are really supposed to be vaccines, then they don't do anything. If they are more in line with your yearly flu shot, then yes they are probably doing a good job there.

• Hook 'Em 1

What a bunch of pussies. It’s still 9 days before their bowl game. It’s fairly obvious they simply don’t want to play this game because of all the opt outs. 

Hilarious from the group of fans that have been running their mouths the last 2 bowl seasons about “opt outs happen. Don’t make excuses blah blah blah.”

Biggest losers ever and hypocrites. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2